What's new

Rahul Gandhi mocks the poor, says poverty is just a state of mind

I didn't comment on what is good or better. I just elaborated on the absurdity of making this an issue and what camp does the issue makers actually belong to themselves!

Petty politics, nothing serious, policy related, agreed. Politics related threads devoid of any substance will only increase as election nears.

1908_280916445374112_1543724323_n.jpg

Reality of today :disagree:

Rahul Gandhi aka Raul Vinci =

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm...maybe I am not reading this right, but it sounds to me that his point is that people must have the mind set to overcome poverty instead of wallowing in it. You know, work harder and learning more skills, etc.

Erm...maybe I am not reading this right, but it sounds to me that his point is that people must have the mind set to overcome poverty instead of wallowing in it. You know, work harder and learning more skills, etc.

You are Chinese you don't know this guy or his family. His ancestor Nehru first Indian Prime minister was having affair with white british women. His personal life I know that but he has a national holiday in India named after him Uncle nehru. Like he is some noble guy Gandhi. And then his father married this white Italian girl who is currently leader of Indias biggest political party Congress. Rumor has it that he has a eastern european white girl friend? How do they manage to keep doing that in Europe? Cuz they dont live in India most of the time. Use private planes and travel around on poor Indian tax payers money. They are corrupt to the core have billions of Euros in banks across Europe and when they make comments like that it is supposed to irk people a bit.

maybe he is right as many politicions in your country think sooo....

less care of the poor, big checks to weapons....

maybe he is right as many politicions in your country think sooo....

less care of the poor, big checks to weapons....

:omghaha:

Go & compare the defence budgets(%of GDP) of Pakistan & India.....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom