What's new

Rahul Gandhi's sharp and intellectual attack on Modi in Gujarat

Little fellow is doing surprisingly well, and is more than holding his own against Chhappanincheswar.

Ullu to banatahi hai. The Prince of Jumla (11 guns salute, and may the guns all be pointed at him).

His attack is as sharp and intellectual as your posts. I do not surprise that you are finding intellect and sharpness in Rahul Gandhi's comedy speech.

I am glad you do not surprise. I not surprise do either, I listen to speech.

Sharp and intellectual attack? Has he started taking a breath at commas while reading his script?

Its not about speech Sir ji. It is about how false flagger ashoka found out intelligence and sharpness in a dumb pappu speech.

OK, OK, OK...just pulling your leg. You have to admit that Pappu is no longer sounding as kiddish as he used to.

Re
Little fellow is doing surprisingly well, and is more than holding his own against Chhappanincheswar.

Ullu to banatahi hai. The Prince of Jumla (11 guns salute, and may the guns all be pointed at him).
Really ... Tell me u are mocking.

OK, OK, OK...just pulling your leg. You have to admit that Pappu is no longer sounding as kiddish as he used to.
Eg.
1. A chinese gets job when some one takes selfie.
2. Aloo daalo sona nikalo.
3. Or the one where he forgot the speech and left it mid way.
4. And the all time classic : gujarat ki mahilaon ka doodh. (old bit gold)

Wow what an attack. Now Modi will lose hands down. Pappu gonna win and finally Aaloo Ki Factory is coming in Gujarat.

Ya , Politics is every where. It is in your pant, it is in shirt. Great intellectual. An another intellactaul @ashok321 321 is highly impressed with same intellectual Rahul Gandhi.

So this is the tipping point of sharpness and intellectuality !!!!

Not a fan of current gov, But sad part is that this fellow is making me go towards em.

Back
Top Bottom