What's new

Railway conditions in Pakistan

we don't trust you either... we are in times of trouble so yeah we asked for help, what's the big deal? it's not us that are shouting for ind-pak friendship it's YOU guys

Wrong, we are concentrating on our relations with the West, Afghanistan and to a certain extent even Iran at this point. It is a delicate balance we are working on. Pakistan isn't even in the picture. It is your government that's chasing all the new initiative, trade, demilitarization of certain border regions, etc etc. To be honest, its not reassuring to us one bit that you guys are actually taking the step. Rather it leaves many of us worried and skeptical about the whole thing.

Wrong, we are concentrating on our relations with the West, Afghanistan and to a certain extent even Iran at this point. It is a delicate balance we are working on. Pakistan isn't even in the picture. It is your government that's chasing all the new initiative, trade, demilitarization of certain border regions, etc etc. To be honest, its not reassuring to us one bit that you guys are actually taking the step. Rather it leaves many of us worried and skeptical about the whole thing.

yeah pakistani government is traitor... i am not denying it... otherwise why would we even look at india...

what about afghanistan.. afghanistan is pakistan's vessel state... you know the chabahar port that you funded? it's giving electricity to gwadar :lol:

If we can't afford to keep up then at least we could do is buy streetcars:

Toronto:
ttc-4127-on-501-queen-st-at-yonge-2006_0111.jpg

San Francisco:
dsc_1000.jpg

indians are the group with the least income in america, believe me. most indians live in run down shack apartments, probably worse than what they lived in in india. it's a dime a dozen where you find a successful indian person.. i would know as dozens of indians work for me

btw get a american source LOL

dude do u really want me to pull out the list of indian americans vs pakistani americans. loll, campare in proffessors, engineers, scientists, millionares, billionares, politicians etc etc
that would not just humiliate u but also derail this thread, so leave it. btw successfull person is always dime a dozen, not every one can be successfull like pakistanis :lol:

Streetcars are a alternative to metro's... Not long goods transportation as railways

yeah pakistani government is traitor... i am not denying it... otherwise why would we even look at india...

what about afghanistan.. afghanistan is pakistan's vessel state... you know the chabahar port that you funded? it's giving electricity to gwadar :lol:

soo?? :blink:

infact u should be fell humiliated that for a port which is an asset of national interest u have to import electricity. iranians are making money from pakistani taxpayers. :lol:

dude do u really want me to pull out the list of indian americans vs pakistani americans. loll, campare in proffessors, engineers, scientists, millionares, billionares, politicians etc etc
that would not just humiliate u but also derail this thread, so leave it. btw successfull person is always dime a dozen, not every one can be successfull like pakistanis :lol:

I have an uncle who lives in Fort Worth Texas. He owns more than half of Fort Worth Texas as a Doctor. :azn:

you are pro at derailing threads... especially on your alternative accouns...

If we can't afford to keep up then at least we could do is buy streetcars:

Toronto:
ttc-4127-on-501-queen-st-at-yonge-2006_0111.jpg

San Francisco:
dsc_1000.jpg

It would be a good alternative to having metros in the cities mate. I'm not sure what Pakistani cities look like but having streetcars would be alot faster and u avoid all the tunneling work which can cause other problems. But are your roads wide enough for those though? Which cities do you think would be able to handle streetcars?

I have to disagree here.

There are approx. 20-40% of people in Pakistan that own cars. Just exclude Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad and see rest of Pakistan yourself. Public transportation is a MUST. Every country and city starts from this and then grows to cars. Railways and Buses are affordable and anyone can travel.

The point is travelling from Point A to Point B. It would be dumb to think about luxury at this stage and condition of Pakistan.

I don't know much about Indian developments, but i do know that they have done an excellent job to provide care to their citizens in the form of subways. Give them the credit.

i totally agree with cb4, althogh i think its not the cars that push the economy forward but the economy pushes the no. of cars being sold. why trains are important......???? without trains, the cheap n viable method of transportation of freight wud be gone. we cant depend on trucks alone for such huge amounts of freight, forget cars.

indians are the group with the least income in america, believe me. most indians live in run down shack apartments, probably worse than what they lived in in india. it's a dime a dozen where you find a successful indian person.. i would know as dozens of indians work for me

btw get a american source LOL

How about this?:devil:

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

:wave:

How Pakistan disbanded Electric Locomotives.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to know the state of the railways, just look at the state of the Minister of railways, Bilour bhai jan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom