What's new

Rajasthan: Hindus attack Muslim youth with a knife as he leaves an Eidgah with his sister

India is a hindu rashtra , hope all muslims of India return to their home religion and peace will prevail in India , then we will start with pakistan and bangladesh.
Than you're biggest terrorists of the world which trying to eliminate peaceful religion of their region lol and this is not possible in far or near future to eliminate Islam from the subcontinent

Than you're biggest terrorists of the world which trying to eliminate peaceful religion of their region lol and this is not possible in far or near future to eliminate Islam from the subcontinent
Religions have come and gone through out human history, present day religions would not have spread if they have not tried converting people. I am sure new religions will replace present day ones if not today then it will be in future.

Religions have come and gone through out human history, present day religions would not have spread if they have not tried converting people. I am sure new religions will replace present day ones if not today then it will be in future.
Not possible Islam remains same in future also we can't change our prophet preachings its the best and most complete religion one earth

if this white ppl they would be shooting the enemy with ak47 and m16.

Not possible Islam remains same in future also we can't change our prophet preachings its the best and most complete religion one earth
It's ok you at "for kids my father is great" stage ,once you gain more knowledge you might change opinion. Truth of life ,there is always scope for improvement. If not we would Still be believing earth is flat.

It's ok you at "for kids my father is great" stage ,once you gain more knowledge you might change opinion. Truth of life ,there is always scope for improvement. If not we would Still be believing earth is flat.
You can change your religion we aren't its most complete religion on earth until judgement day will come

You can change your religion we aren't its most complete religion on earth until judgement day will come
Look at history , many have come and many have gone, it will be the same in future. If you were born at times when the religion you are following now was not there , you would have followed one of the religions of that day and said it was the perfect relgion.

Look at history , many have come and many have gone, it will be the same in future. If you were born at times when the religion you are following now was not there , you would have followed one of the religions of that day and said it was the perfect relgion.
Get lost you atheist our God chooses Islam is the last religion for all humanity it can't be change because we read/write in our daily lives

Jews/Christians and you tried many times to change Quran but you failed miserably every time because Quran is save in our chest

Get lost you atheist our God chooses Islam is the last religion for all humanity it can't be change because we read/write in our daily lives

Jews/Christians and you tried many times to change Quran but you failed miserably every time because Quran is save in our chest
I did not expect any other response from you, it's human nature to respond when taken out of their comfort zone.

Oh by the way the Quran you talk about and see today was finalizes after 15 years of discussion in 1920's.

Only thing that is constant in life is change.

Everything will change that includes people's beliefs too.

I did not expect any other response from you, it's human nature to respond when taken out of their comfort zone.

Oh by the way the Quran you talk about and see today was finalizes after 15 years of discussion in 1920's.

Only thing that is constant in life is change.

Everything will change that includes people's beliefs too.
No Quran teachings can't be changed it gives a true and complete teachings till judgement day we have islamic scholars which gives us a directions according to Quran teachings which is not in Quran

No Quran teachings can't be changed it gives a true and complete teachings till judgement day we have islamic scholars which gives us a directions according to Quran teachings which is not in Quran
Most perfect religion

There are 36 types of muslims , which one you belong to ? Shia or sunni ? Wahabi or barelvi or devbandi , ismaili or bohri ?

Most perfect religion

There are 36 types of muslims , which one you belong to ? Shia or sunni ? Wahabi or barelvi or devbandi , ismaili or bohri ?
I'm only a muslim not to belong any sect and follows the Quran and true hadiths

Our prophet said near judgement day there will be 72 sect of Islam and only one will be right and 71 will be false

I pray to Allah that he will includes me in right one

I'm only a muslim not to belong any sect and follows the Quran and true hadiths

Our prophet said near judgement day there will be 72 sect of Islam and only one will be right and 71 will be false

I pray to Allah that he will includes me in right one
Just name the perfect sect you belong

Back
Top Bottom