What's new

Rajasthan: Radical Dravidian Hindu man caught on video harassing and groping a foreign female tourist

he got quick cheap thrills touching her.
Following in the footsteps of a certain pervert revered by his community who would stare at naked women bathing in a river for cheap thrills.

Following in the footsteps of a certain pervert revered by his community who would stare at naked women bathing in a river for cheap thrills.
you mean ganga river with floating dead bodies.

Their country, their rules. The woman should learn to let Hindu men grope and molest her. Respect Hindu culture in Hindu land.

Islamic invaders already did enough damage by banning Temple Prostitution, let's give them some breathing space now.

Their country, their rules. The woman should learn to let Hindu men grope and molest her. Respect Hindu culture in Hindu land.

Islamic invaders already did enough damage by banning Temple Prostitution, let's give them some breathing space now.

GettyImages-889500952-e1526553775996-1068x635.jpg

@Foinikas 😎

You talk so much. You never get tired of rambling on PDF. Why no chitty chat in this specific thread?

@Foinikas 😎

You talk so much. You never get tired of rambling on PDF. Why no chitty chat in this specific thread?
Because I'm not always on the forum and I can't see every thread. I can't comment on every retarded thing happening in the subcontinent.

Because I'm not always on the forum and I can't see every thread. I can't comment on every retarded thing happening in the subcontinent.

Why does this become a Subcontintental thing for you? Are you trying to say that this also happens in Pakistan?

Why not just admit that your Hindutva friends are foul creatures? 🤔

Why does this become a Subcontintental thing for you? Are you trying to say that this also happens in Pakistan?

Why not just admit that your Hindutva friends are foul creatures? 🤔
There's a lot of weird stuff going on in Pakistan and Bangladesh as well.

As for me calling out Hindutvas,you've probably missed every single post of mine criticizing them or being buffled by their culture. Strange,because a lot of others haven't missed them.

There's a lot of weird stuff going on in Pakistan and Bangladesh as well.

As for me calling out Hindutvas,you've probably missed every single post of mine criticizing them or being buffled by their culture. Strange,because a lot of others haven't missed them.

LOL How many Pakistanis did you drown today?

I know exactly who you are and how you manage to masquerade. I have figured you out a long time ago. I have decades worth of experience bud. You can't escape me. No one has in all these years.

I know exactly who you are and how you manage to masquerade. I have figured you out a long time ago. I have decades worth of experience bud. You can't escape me. No one has in all these years.
You have decades of experience in trolling and slandering people? I see.

Listen,I think it's time that you finally stop your ranting and your nonsense,it's ridiculous.

@waz @LeGenD He just won't stop spamming all kinds of lies about me.

You have decades of experience in trolling and slandering people? I see.

Listen,I think it's time that you finally stop your ranting and your nonsense,it's ridiculous.

@waz @LeGenD He just won't stop spamming all kinds of lies about me.

LOL Did you report me again? Little Judas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom