What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rakhine was part of bengal during pashtun suri period. It was conquered and incorporated into bengal by muhammad shah suri

This is true. Where is Kalu Miah when we need his expertise? He can also provide some bolstering proof...

I love this thread....its like a mutual masturbation thread for pakistanis and bangladeshi's ,all dreaming about which part of india they will take, while they themselves can't hold what they have.

I love this thread....its like a mutual masturbation thread for pakistanis and bangladeshi's ,all dreaming about which part of india they will take, while they themselves can't hold what they have.

Relax... and take a chill pill. Who cares? Just having a little fun, that's all :azn:

1. People's will cannot remain unfulfilled for long. There are endless examples in history. Achieving Pakistan,1947, and the liberation of BD, 1971 are examples.

2. BD is a Muslim bridgehead in a territory of opposing philosophies and conflicting faiths. From a spec during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh, it has now developed into a free country of Bengalee Muslims. It is but natural that we will expand. The methodology or time frame cannot be specified. But it is inevitable. However, we must brace ourselves.

3. From a Dream is born a Vision. This Vision is to be pursued as the Mission. However, retrieving the lost sovereignty of 1757 is not a dream; it is natural. Peoples in Bihar, Bengal and NE are natural constituents of a sociocultural unit which is economically viable and complimentary.

We are not talking about a forceful invasion of Assam but a democratic choice of the Assamese to merge with BD.

I am sure that democratic India would respect the democratic wish of the people of Assam.:enjoy:

So you gonna say to Indian govt.. to let a referendum in Assam?Are you in your senses?

NE has plenty of electricity generation capacity and potential to export agricultural products.

BD's growing economy needs both electricity and agricultural products. BDs market is very close to NE states and so trade will be quick and efficient.

Also, BD can provide the NE with medicine and consumer goods and easy access via its ports to trade with the outside world.

Get it now genius?

They are getting easy access from Kolkata? What you even talking about?

From a Dream is born a Vision. This Vision is to be pursued as the Mission. However, retrieving the lost sovereignty of 1757 is not a dream; it is natural. Peoples in Bihar, Bengal and NE are natural constituents of a sociocultural unit which is economically viable and complimentary.

West bengal and NE is fine but I am not sure whether BD should incorporate Bihar for a few reasons:

Massively poor, populous and lacking in land area.

Bihar has GDP/capita of 550 dollars when compared to 1200 dollars for BD. It is also as densely populated as BD.

Bihar should remain with India and BD should not touch it with a bargepole. Also Muslims make up the same proportion of the population as in the rest of India and the new enlarged state will actually have a Hindu majority. West Bengal is fine as Muslims make up 25% of the population and the Hindus are Bengalis anyway.

BD + West Bengal and the NE will allow the creation of a rich and prosperous state in a few decades.

They are getting easy access from Kolkata? What you even talking about?

They are having to skirt round BD and that is a long route.

Care to disagree about my other points why NE would be better off with BD?

West bengal and NE is fine but I am not sure whether BD should incorporate Bihar for a few reasons:

Bihar has GDP/capita of 550 dollars when compared to 1200 dollars for BD. It is also as densely populated as BD.

Bihar should remain with India and BD should not touch it with a bargepole. Also Muslims make up the same proportion of the population as in the rest of India and the new enlarged state will actually have a Hindu majority. West Bengal is fine as Muslims make up 25% of the population and the Hindus are Bengalis anyway.

BD + West Bengal and the NE will allow the creation of a rich and prosperous state in a few decades.

Why not you try to incorporate the whole India? dubmhead.

Why not you try to incorporate the whole India? dubmhead.

We only want NE and maybe West Bengal if the Hindus want to be reunited with their Bengali brethen.

BD would not want to touch any other part of India.

Long route? How much you have railway to connecting your northern part with southern?

We only want NE and maybe West Bengal if the Hindus want to be reunited with their Bengali brethen.

You want, rofl, you are what? I can tell you one thing you want India to kick you ***?

But how you touch even WB and NE with your useless people those cant even fight for their own independence.

But how you touch even WB and NE with your useless people those cant even fight for their own independence.

Care to debate properly or just interested in random one liners?

The Indian federation has failed its people and BD can offer a better future to NE and West Bengal. BD would be interested if they are willing.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here?

Rofl, you talking about connecting Assam with your southern part na? They will get short path?

I am asking how much your southern railway even connecting with your northern part? And are they electrified? And how much time you required from railway to reach from your southern part to northern part?

Care to debate properly or just interested in random one liners?

The Indian federation has failed its people and BD can offer a better future to NE and West Bengal. BD would be interested if they are willing.

Apart from illegal scum from your country no one willing to do that, even those people who left their home because your government cant feed them need to think thousand time before taking such decision.

1.Bihar is the richest state in India. Iron ore and coal. It also has huge number of engineers and technically qualified people - perhaps larger than any other state. It suffers because of bad politics and dirty politicians. People in the eastern districts of Bihar speak Bangla. Many are Bengalees. Huge Muslim population.

2. Historically our western limits include Orissa, Chatisgarh and Jharkhand. Our hero and emperor Sher Shah had Sasaram as his Capital. He is buried there.Patna and Purnia were important holdings of Alivardi Khan and Shahid Sirajuddala. All these had formed the Bengal Presidency under the colonial British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom