What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, one point how going to annex assam btw, by rolling tanks on Ghuwati ?:rofl::rofl:

No, assamese girls are taking illegal BDians as groom in huge numbers. Its called sex jihad.. ;)

If you know Agartala then it is 2-3 miles from that town on this side of the border.
Yes but it doesnot make much difference to rest of NE , Tripura if you see on the map is already surrounded completely by BD. The only part where it connects with India is mountainous.. Infact most of BD-India border is either mountainous or swamp land. That is why we needed BD hep to transport goods to Tripura because it difficult and costly from other part of NE .

BTW, enough trolling, you know and I know too, in the end you cant even grab a single inch of indian land, so this thread is for fun, if you talking in reality, then the repercussion will be very high, you even dont know what the India can do with little Bangladesh.

Dude, who says that things will always stay the same?

BD is only little in size but not in population and eventually will get large in economy.

Indian state has failed economically since independence and is showing no signs of doing any better in the future.

If India disintegrates, like nearly all multi-ethnic states have done in history, then BD will be there to offer a better future to NE and West Bengal.

BTW, enough trolling, you know and I know too, in the end you cant even grab a single inch of indian land, so this thread is for fun, if you talking in reality, then the repercussion will be very high, you even dont know what the India can do with little Bangladesh.

If it comes to national security, and integrity of India, you cant even imagine, what will happen next?

India will fall apart by itself. We are just picking which part to incorporate and which part should be given to mighty bamars.. ;)

BD is only little in size but not in population and eventually will get large in economy.

Indian state has failed economically since independence and is showing no signs of doing any better in the future.

If India disintegrates, like nearly all multi-ethnic states have done in history, then BD will be there to offer a better future to NE and West Bengal.

Failed economy? Rofl, are you going nuts or what? Bro, I can tell you if your govt. even took this step, the first thing happen civil war in Bangladesh, and your dream of becoming more powerful than India, always remain in dream.

Failed economy? Rofl, are you going nuts or what? Bro, I can tell you if your govt. even took this step, the first thing happen civil war in Bangladesh, and your dream of becoming more powerful than India, always remain in dream.

Bro, After nearly 7 decades of independence millions of Indian starve to death every year.

If this is not failed, then I don't know what is!

Good for these insignificant little people (most of them having run off to kaffir countries from their hell hole) to wet dream on the net.

After all in reality they can't even visit their shyt hole without needing protection (just because they are coming from a kaffir Western country). ;)

BTW, who tell you India going to disintegrate, in that sense we can say BD too going to disintegrate.

Bro, After nearly 7 decades of independence millions of Indian starve to death every year.

If this is not failed, then I don't know what is!

Its our problem, I can tell you what, you will lost your country, even if your govt. try to think that.

India will fall apart by itself. We are just picking which part to incorporate and which part should be given to mighty bamars.. ;)

BD going to have a civil war, we just need a pinch of salt to pour in BD.

India is on track to become the third largest economy in nominal terms in a matter of 2 decades, we are already the third largest in PPP terms.

While this little shyt hole is topping te failed state charts in our region and is the worst in HDI, the least developed country in the world that even Nepal and Maldives throw crumbs at.

That is the reality. ;)

BTW, who tell you India going to disintegrate, in that sense we can say BD too going to disintegrate.

India is multi-ethnic. Look at the examples of Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union to see what will happen to it eventually.

The only multi-ethnic state that has not disintegrated is Belgium and that is mainly because it is in the EU. Both the French and Dutch speakers in that country cannot stand each other.

They actually bring their own women with them

They take multiple brides with huge number of children. Bengalis have good reputation when it comes to sex among north eastern girls.

India is multi-ethnic. Look at the examples of Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union to see what will happen to it eventually.

The only multi-ethnic state that has not disintegrated is Belgium and that is mainly because it is in the EU. Both the French and Dutch speakers in that country cannot stand each other.

Yup, yaar, we are not disintegrate in last 60 yrs, which was the most difficult one, what you think we going to disintegrate in a bright future?

And one thing Yugoslavia was weak, they dont able to hold itself, and a pinch of salt from NATO and America work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom