What's new

Ram Jethmalani's comments anger Saudi ambassador

Yes my friend, Jethmalani represents Indian policy as much as you represent BD policy. Only trouble is that Jethmalani has achieved in his life 100 times more than you can imagine of doing in yours. Is it a secret that the Saud family has supported Sunni terrorism in various parts ot the globe? I agree, what Jethmalani did was not very diplomatic but is it incorrect? And whoever said that Jethmalani was a diplomat?

Actually as a matter of fact Indians have Bhagwan krishna's divine powers that they Know the secrets:lol:

Provide me any single document which testifies saudi support for Terrorists , If you cant then Fuk off

I personaly think Saudies should reorder their relation with the Hindu Nation.

BTW saudi arabia is has been Sole exporter of oil to India in 2007-2008 26.98 million tonnes of oil was exported.

Now Saudies are the Number 1 suppliers to india if they stop their Oil supply to India ...

in the matter of Hours India would not be much different from this picture..

09384aae6c43898208210cd5719dd60f.jpg

Oil imports of India:

Indian oil imports from Middle East up 11 pc, says govt

:flame:

Naxals are against the concept of religion. Any religion.
Do "experts" seriously believe terrorism is happening around the world in a quest for 72 virgins?

There are deeper, political and social reasons that experts do probably know but deflection in this direction helps in belittling and ignoring the real root causes. It makes sense to propagate this logic, to convince your government to continue massacres like Gujarat riots.

Sure these things are propagated at the lower levels and used during the brainwashing of terrorists but the MASTERMIND terrorist is not driven by such "rewards", otherwise he'd blow himself up first.

Most experts are out there to score PR points as Jethlamani did. He didn't make the world a better place or safer from terrorism. The Saudis are probably now more shut to the saner voices from India because of this nutjob.

That is the problem. That is why people here seem to be "whining". I have often said that the best promoters of terrorism are the Mullahs and the Islamaphobes themselves. They have a set idea of what Islam is and go around shouting "This is what Islam is, this is what Islam is". They are equal propagators of extreme Islam.

Problem is the moderate voices are often not comprised of nautanki walas and the general "shouters". You'd need to shut these morons up to be able to listen to those saner voices.

90% of the World's Muslims oppose the teachings of Wahab. Apart from Saudi Arabia you wouldn't find them in any majority within any country.

The thing is when you want to resolve an issue you don't start off with offensive language. Of course his intentions were probably to derail their talks and thus he decided to infuriate everyone.

Care to explain the "Whole World"? Only Shia and Sufi, Ithna Ashari, Isma’ili, Barelvi oppose the teaching of him (may Allah shower his mercy upon him). He saved many from worshiping graves and stop the other innovation in Islam.
Barevli deviated from the true path, they have innovated Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Birthday), Anniversary, Barsi, Soyem, Chelum, Gyarweeh Sharif, Koonday-e-Niyaz. They are the tool of Shaitan who attack the aqeeda of Muslim. This fitna of Sufism/Barevlism also started in Bangladesh, Bangladeshi government is getting money from West to support corrupted believe of Barevlism (Bidat-e-Siyah) in Bangladesh.
These Barevis divided people, they don't want people to learn Islam and reject Barevlism. They have divided People and spread lies aganist other Muslims, especialy linking Tablighi Jamat to Wahabism.

One think I have noticed that Barelvis don't pray behind the Imam in Mecca and Medina, calling him Kafir and qustaq-e-Nabi. They also doing sajdah to roza-e-mubarak.

Barelvi total population is decreasing in Pakistan because of the effort by Dr. Israr ahmed and others who want to educated people about Islam. (Dr. Zakir Naik, even though I don't agree with him on many issues, I still think he is doing good Job educating Muslims.)
Barelvis are mainly in P unjab and very few in Sindh, NWPF and Balochistann has been saved because of the effort by Tablighi-e-Jamat. Punjabi Barelvi have taken this corrupted believe to UK and USA.

Whabi ideology strongly follows the teaching of Quran and sunnah .
Mark my words these Remarks would have consequences . There are alot of Indians working in Saudia Arabia and that Regime is famous for not even listning to the petetions made by some very strong US congressmen to evade the proven guilty US citizens from the Rigid Saudi Laws .

Care to explain the "Whole World"? Only Shia and Sufi, Ithna Ashari, Isma’ili, Barelvi oppose the teaching of him (may Allah shower his mercy upon him). He saved many from worshiping graves and stop the other innovation in Islam.
Barevli deviated from the true path, they have innovated Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Birthday), Anniversary, Barsi, Soyem, Chelum, Gyarweeh Sharif, Koonday-e-Niyaz. They are the tool of Shaitan who attack the aqeeda of Muslim. This fitna of Sufism/Barevlism also started in Bangladesh, Bangladeshi government is getting money from West to support corrupted believe of Barevlism (Bidat-e-Siyah) in Bangladesh.
These Barevis divided people, they don't want people to learn Islam and reject Barevlism. They have divided People and spread lies aganist other Muslims, especialy linking Tablighi Jamat to Wahabism.

One think I have noticed that Barelvis don't pray behind the Imam in Mecca and Medina, calling him Kafir and qustaq-e-Nabi. They also doing sajdah to roza-e-mubarak.

Barelvi total population is decreasing in Pakistan because of the effort by Dr. Israr ahmed and others who want to educated people about Islam. (Dr. Zakir Naik, even though I don't agree with him on many issues, I still think he is doing good Job educating Muslims.)
Barelvis are mainly in P unjab and very few in Sindh, NWPF and Balochistann has been saved because of the effort by Tablighi-e-Jamat. Punjabi Barelvi have taken this corrupted believe to UK and USA.
Actually if you go read the statistics, Majority of the Muslims are neutral on the whole Wahab vs Innovations debate. What Wahab construed as innovations are nothing but the cultural element of where all Islam spread.

Its like saying all Muslims speaking a different native language is an innovation. Intelligent people can come to similar conclusions as he did about some of the issues like worshiping graves n all, it doesn't mean you subscribe to his teachings of violence just for the heck of it.

Coming back to the statistics, are Wahabis in majority in any country other than Saudi Arabia?

And don't talk like a fool by invoking allegations of being "tools of the shaitaan". People have the right to make up their own mind about interpretations of the Quraan, it is freely available in every language on the internet. In this day and age you don't need a "Wahab" to differentiate right from wrong.

Actually if you go read the statistics, Majority of the Muslims are neutral on the whole Wahab vs Innovations debate. What Wahab construed as innovations are nothing but the cultural element of where all Islam spread.

There is difference between Culture and Religion, for Hindus it is the same but for Muslim our religion is our culture. I have been to wedding in the Pakistan. They are worse then a wedding in India. At least Indian Muslim have rejected the backward rechual of Hindus in there Wedding. In Pakistani wedding, if people could they would also do the 7 round around the fire like in Hindus. We need to remove this Hindu culture from our live and practice the true religion.

Its like saying all Muslims speaking a different native language is an innovation. Intelligent people can come to similar conclusions as he did about some of the issues like worshiping graves n all, it doesn't mean you subscribe to his teachings of violence just for the heck of it.

I guess you are little confused, please go back and read about him.

Coming back to the statistics, are Wahabis in majority in any country other than Saudi Arabia?

I am confused about this term "Wahabism" losely used by Shia and Barevlis and now on CNN and other media.
There is no Islamic sect that call themselve Wahabi. There are those who call themselve Salafi or Ahle-hadith. No one in Saudi Arabia practice Wahabism, Saudi follow Hanbali madhab, other Arabs states, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman follow Shafi and Hanbali madhab. You many find follower of all 4 madhab in Syrian, Jordan and Egypt.
Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania follow mainly Maliki madhab.

Now a day Saudi Islamic institutes are teaching all the madhab including Hanafi madhab but still no Innovative belief of Sufism and Bravelism.

And don't talk like a fool by invoking allegations of being "tools of the shaitaan". People have the right to make up their own mind about interpretations of the Quraan, it is freely available in every language on the internet. In this day and age you don't need a "Wahab" to differentiate right from wrong.

Are you saying that Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi (R.A) understood deen better then sahabah (r.a), Tabain(r.a) and taba-tabain (r.a). So everyone who understood and practice Islam before 1856 didn't know about Islam. Barelvism is the true religion and everyone else is Kafir????
Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi (r.a) 3 main teachers, Hazrat Shaikh Ahmad bin Zain Dahlan (r.a), Shaikh Abdul Rahman Siraj Makkih (r.a) and Shaikh Hussain bin Saleh (r.a) were different in ageeda with Ahmed Raza khan (r.a). There belief were more closer to deobandi then Barelvism.

There are 1.6 billion Muslim and 1.59999999999999 billion reject innovations in Islam, grave worshiping, and other innovation started by Barelvis. Infact, every year new Innovation is added into Barelvi version of Islam. I am afraid one day they might change the azan like Shia did.

Last edited:
Enlightening thread. Especially the last post. Wonderful display of the reasons why Muslims are in such deep trouble.

My advice: Jettison the puritanism. You'll all be a lot more peaceful and happy. Guaranteed.

There is difference between Culture and Religion, for Hindus it is the same but for Muslim our religion is our culture. I have been to wedding in the Pakistan. They are worse then a wedding in India. At least Indian Muslim have rejected the backward rechual of Hindus in there Wedding. In Pakistani wedding, if people could they would also do the 7 round around the fire like in Hindus. We need to remove this Hindu culture from our live and practice the true religion.

Bigot
–noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Indians have no faith , they just pretend to have one , these things and concepts does not make any sense to them Because they do not have any sense!:no:

These pagans and Stone worshippers have no idea of a true religious idealogy " i would be gratefull if any of the Indian members can provide weather Hiduisam tells anything about Creation"

All they can do is to come to PDF and give BS views , this is a minipulated sense of self misguidence in them which leads them to discuss something that they know nothing about.

Their own religon is only ristricted to INDIA , in India the "Cow" is their MUM when they go U.S or Canada , EU , Australia they start Eating HER:lol:
Wear jackets made out of " MUM's" Skin , and shoes and buy cars which have Leather seats...

Hypocracy must have no standards in them .....all they are good at is just to come to PDF and yak:blah: about Jehad..

All they can do is to come to PDF and give BS views , this is a minipulated sense of self misguidence in them which leads them to discuss something that they know nothing about.

Hypocracy must have no standards in them .....all they are good at is just to come to PDF and yak:blah: about Hinduism..

You do know a lot about Hypocrisy. Don't you??

What you expected from the product of a brothel other than such mentality.

A man belonging to a faith/ideology which is full of flaws and such things, does not have any knowledge or understanding of Islam.

Period.

Is it just me who thinks its wrong to accuse someone of bigotory while being a bigot themselves ?

Hypocracy must have no standards in them .....all they are good at is just to come to PDF and yak:blah: about Hinduism..

You do know a lot about Hypocrisy. Don't you??

India house largest pool of bigots in the world. Indian attempt to celebrate bogoted statements gives us plenty statistical samples of where indians stand. And to further the proof bigoted indian mentality spawn out chronic genocide against muslims and other minorites.

But indians having big mouth and twisted mentality live to spin the discussion futher from indian bogot leaders and genocidal history.

But indians having big mouth and twisted mentality live to spin the discussion futher from indian bogot leaders and genocidal history.

Did you listen to what he said or did you make up your mind as soon as you opened this thread ?

Bigot
–noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Hindus claim to that their religion is the oldest religion but Islam has proven it wrong. Hindus must read about Islam before making such statements.

I am not intolerant of Other religions, I just don't want Muslim adding other religious practice into Islam. American Muslim have reject Xmas celebration because it is against our religion. Hindus and Ismailies (AgaKhani) on the other hands don't care about it and practice Xmas, Diwali, Halloween and everything in between.

I am not intolerant of Other religions, I just don't want Muslim adding other religious practice into Islam. American Muslim have reject Xmas celebration because it is against our religion. Hindus and Ismailies (AgaKhani) on the other hands don't care about it and practice Xmas, Diwali, Halloween and everything in between.

I am glad I was wrong and would like to apologise if I was hasty in posting the comment above.

My beliefs do differ from you. I believe that if your faith is strong enough, you should have no trouble joining others in celebrating their festive occasions. It helps removing bring people together and makes the world a better place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom