What's new

Rana Mashood badly exposed by Mubashar Luqman

I am not a nawaz and these "Rana's goons supporter but mubashir luqman should first see in his collars nation did not forget malik riaz and his conversation

We all know who it can be
Hey just don't name them ok?
Koch tu Kharal kara karo, uncle!:enjoy:

Mubashar luqman is a media prostitute, he is always on sale.
Whatever he is , but not a elected parliamentarian?
Who was taking bribes , doing horse trading, then calling himself a legal mandate holder, upholding the rule of law in country?
Shame on noora govt !

Well I am a PMLN supporter and for me, the principles come first. Rana Mashood has clearly broken the principles of PMLN that were established by NS and SS.

And I am not sure why people here are bashing PMLN supporters, no one here has defended Rana Mashood yet so not sure why PTI trolls are getting so hyper for.

Rana Mashood must not only be fired from this key position, he should also be punished under the law. He made a huge mistake and he needs to pay a huge price.

Corruption is DEMOCRAZIES best friend. Corruption can be reduced but it can never finish under DEMOCRAZY.

What did the common man and the nation achieve by not derailing democracy in the last tenure that we will not achieve now?

Why should Nawaz always be forced out? His luck is not good enough to allow him to "work" for five years. Zardari and company are indeed lucky and so are the others who rule on city and provincial level again and again.

Democracy is not about supporting any politician who was given chances earlier to work for the nation but finding and pushing new people to the top who are more competent than the previous ones. Once this is seen, nation will be on the upward run.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but Pakistan is a country where such scandals have now become "business as usual"

Your judiciary, media and general public give a damn shit about these proofs. Remember the phone conversation between Justice Qayyum and Shahbaz Sharif emerging just before the 2013 elections?

Did that have any impact?
Have its been a civilized country Shahbaz Sharif would have been serving sentence by now? Is'nt it?

And just a month ago 14 of our countrymen including women were murdered in broad day light. 90 people got bullet injuries. And whats the point of cry?
Name me one media house, judiciary or human rights group coming out and demanding justice for them?

Yes, if your forces kill terrorist in Lal Mosque you do see kind of activism from media judiciary and every kind of shitty person out there.

Bhai logo, there are some very deep issues within our society due to which we are on this point as a nation. Doodh aur shehd ki nehrain dunya ke kisi mulk mai nahi lekin justice hy.

Thats exactly the reason i support a bloody revolution. Unless 1000 corrupt people are not slaughtered on roads we are not getting out of this shit.

Well I am a PMLN supporter and for me, the principles come first. Rana Mashood has clearly broken the principles of PMLN that were established by NS and SS.

And I am not sure why people here are bashing PMLN supporters, no one here has defended Rana Mashood yet so not sure why PTI trolls are getting so hyper for.

Rana Mashood must not only be fired from this key position, he should also be punished under the law. He made a huge mistake and he needs to pay a huge price.

+1

And not only Rana Masood but whoever else is involved even if it takes Shehbaz Sh to go behind the bars.

watch from 0:24 "Pehle to hum 1 crore dai rhy thy Jalsay k liye"... Wo jalse or CM house ki baat kr rhy hain or yeh Rishwat... Wonder how other Parties manage all these rallies and jalsa :lol::lol::lol:

Expose krne wala kaun hai jo Malik riaz se plot or paise mang rha tha hahahahahhaha apne daman bht Pak hain jese in k

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
wo punjab ka wazir e qanoon ni ha ..

Some sources have said that the video was rejected by high court as being doctored or fabricated.

Back
Top Bottom