What's new

Rana Sanaullah asked to resign : Shabaz Shareef

What if I tell you even is Chota shreef Resigned himself it still wont be enough for TUQ .

Good but the CM should not be far behind. It was where they live and he had no idea. Either this is incompetence or he is involved in this. either way he should resign.

Personally i expected N to handle this better. For one of the oldest party around they are panicking severely here. should have waited for court verdict and proof. This shows that N is actually blaming incompetence on its part and if that is true then CM should be the first to go.

It need need courage to sack minister of your own party and to held them accountable but well potins as usual crying and moaning over it:laughcry: They will never stop moaning until ilazaam khan don't become prime minister

It need need courage to sack minister of your own party and to held them accountable but well potins as usual crying and moaning over it:laughcry: They will never stop moaning until ilazaam khan don't become prime minister

No one is held accountable you brain dead individual (like every other PMLN corrupt supporter) Resignation does not mean a person is held accountable for his crimes against the humanity which Rana sana ullah and rest of PMLN committed openly in broad day light. Word of advice : Stay in UK, don't come back (which im sure you won't) or you will have same fate which your mastes will soon face.

No one is held accountable you brain dead individual (like every other PMLN corrupt supporter) Resignation does not mean a person is held accountable for his crimes against the humanity which Rana sana ullah and rest of PMLN committed openly in broad day light. Word of advice : Stay in UK, don't come back (which im sure you won't) or you will have same fate which your mastes will soon face.

You guys were moaning that there will be no impartial investigation when Rana Sana is Law Minister and Tauqeer Shah is controlling bureaucracy and now you kids crying when they have been removed and a LHC Judge is conducting an inquiry. What do you want idiot? You want street justice by your own whims? Middle finger to you and your advice..keep it to yourself

hahaha you just cant save your masters by posting here and showing me your 'finger' on here which belongs in your stinky dirty a$s. Now go on n put that finger back in there. Burn and explode. hahahahahaha

hahaha you just cant save your masters by posting here and showing me your 'finger' on here which belongs in your stinky dirty a$s. Now go on n put that finger back in there. Burn and explode. hahahahahaha
It seem your *** is burning right now lol.. you go lick feet of IK and it may give you some relief ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom