What's new

Ranger fouji ni hota

alihaider29

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've told a group of people I've applied for rangers , me fouji banu ga " and someone from the group shouted " fouji nahi ! Ranger! Hahaha" ...
Is it true that we cannot compare a ranger to a regular army soldier ?
collage.jpg

Nowadays there is hardly any difference because Rangers, FC receive same training regiment as Pakistan Army due to their diversified role in Internal security. After Police rangers and FC are always the second respondents and later if it escalates Army is called in for reinforcement.

In technical sense rangers are paramilitary organisation not regular military.

I've told a group of people I've applied for rangers , me fouji banu ga " and someone from the group shouted " fouji nahi ! Ranger! Hahaha" ...
View attachment 668221

What is the definition of a "fauji"? IMO a soldier is a solider whether in the Army or in Para-Military. Rangers and FC are Pakistan's first line of defence. They are ones that guard the borders, they are the ones that come in to help with internal security.

Anyway good luck mate, i am sure you and everyone around you will feel extremely proud when you get to wear the uniform. I salute you in advance for serving the country.

What is the definition of a "fauji"? IMO a soldier is a solider whether in the Army or in Para-Military. Rangers and FC are Pakistan's first line of defence. They are ones that guard the borders, they are the ones that come in to help with internal security.

Anyway good luck mate, i am sure you and everyone around you will feel extremely proud when you get to wear the uniform. I salute you in advance for serving the country.
Thank you brother and I salute you too for boosting up my morale :)

View attachment 668221

If you are serving your country does it matter who you are and what you are called, or if you get any special title with it. Serve your country with honour and integrity, rest will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom