What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

of course, these people will always attack Pathans, if thousands of Pathans dies from drone strikes you won't see Karachite or his Mohajir buddies defending the innocent Pakhtuns but when one criminal gets caught by the rangers red handed and killed by Rangers Karachite and his like start jumping up and down whining as if the sky is falling.

I agree that the ranger should have not taken justice into his own hands but when do people like Karachite stand up for the innocent people who die in Waziristan at the hands of terrorists and Drone strikes? In fact these same people term all of those innocents as "terrorists". Its just hypocrisy at its best.

And people say we play the ethnicity card and are racist. The army and government support drone attacks. Don't forget that the army and government have much more Pathans then Urdu Speakers. Thousands of people showed up for the IK Dharna, majority of them were big bad urdu speakers. So don't ever bark again that Urdu speakers support drone attacks which kill your kind. It is not my fault your people choose to take part in terrorist activities.

And this man that was killed by these vicious animals was completely innocent. What evidence do you have that this guy was a criminal?

In the 80s and 90s thousands off innocent urdu speakers were exterminated. I didn't see any Pathans condemning it. I didn't see any Pathans in Karachi picking up the bodies of the dead.

meanwhile on other thread's pakistani's keep screaming and shouting that isreali and indian force's keep killing innocent children in kashmir and palestine , can you please explain this now , RIP TO THE DEAD BOY , like you i wouldn't go ahead and make some immature statement's, you can't blame the entire army for this , it is just one immature soldier who lost his cool and commited this act , he should be punished for this.

No we cannot explain this. We cannot explain this as this is the worst thing that can happen to/in a civilized society, we condemn it to the extent possible and we hope the justice is meted out so that no such repetitions occur, but i wonder if you guys can explain this:

Indian forces carried out 1,600 extra-judicial killings: US report | World | DAWN.COM

I have tried to avoid the first page of this thread at all cost, I cannot fathom the idea of someone killing another in cold blood. It is wrong on every level, nothing justifies murder in my opinion. When one starts making exceptions, it is a very blurry and thin line between morality and immorality.
We have seen these sort of things over the last few years quite often and unfortunately it doesn't take a genius to realize, this is what Pakistani society has become, this is what we allow to happen on our streets...it is the failure of the people as much as it is the institutions and the leadership. Poor people rob so they dont die hungry, we have done nothing to address the plight of the scores of the poor people in our land. What do we expect, for someone with no home, food, or future to exercise sound judgement.
We have failed on every level, for society seldom reaches such a lax attitude about the death of another human being, unless it has given up on it self in its entirety. This incidents make me feel embarrassed about being Pakistani, but this is Pakistan...there are too few sane people left, and more and more of them leave for better opportunities abroad...more than the leadership and the economic decline...the decline of our society as a whole is a far greater long term problem.

And people say we play the ethnicity card and are racist.
Since u came back frm ur ban.......U have been doing just tht!

The army and government support drone attacks. Don't forget that the army and government have much more Pathans then Urdu Speakers.
The govt and army dont discriminate........ The govt has many urdu speaking office holders....heck the first president of Pakistan was an urdu speaker!

The army had many urdu speaking generals and even the longest rulling COAS! And same with Pashtuns......... So stop the rants man........also urdu speakers make just 8% of the population.

Thousands of people showed up for the IK Dharna, majority of them were big bad urdu speakers.

Thts their basic right!

So don't ever bark again that Urdu speakers support drone attacks which kill your kind. It is not my fault your people choose to take part in terrorist activities.

Dont........ man.Terrorists have no language or ethnicity..... they also have urdu speakers,punjabis and even baloch among them.

And this man that was killed by these vicious animals was completely innocent. What evidence do you have that this guy was a criminal?
Have u seen the video and heard the guy say tht the he was "MAJBOOR" and the gun was not "REAL"??

Also how can u tell abt his ethnicity?? our genetic make up isnt very very different.....like Black vs White........He can be a darker pashtun or even a baloch,punjabi so what????
U we start playin the ethnic victim card??
In the 80s and 90s thousands off innocent urdu speakers were exterminated. I didn't see any Pathans condemning it.
90 thousand? can u even count tht much??? can u prove it? NO.........u just heard it frm some thick headed moron...... coz u were in ur diapers at the time.
I didn't see any Pathans in Karachi picking up the bodies of the dead.
Most of the victims of the political violence/target killings are pashtuns!

And we know abt the rivalry of MQM and ANP........So dont even talk abt it.

I said since the last view incidents.......and I said opinion of people.... I am sure layman knows no difference between rangers and fooj or whatever security forces etc, for them men in uniform are fooji, have you never been in commoners ?

P.S: not view but Few

ignorance is no excuse....it's been said 4-5 times already in this thread and others like it

there's no benefit or use in abusing or villifying entire organizations just because of a (hopefully) very isolated and MOST unfortunate incident.

I recently read this thread and find it very surprise.

This boy (decoit) try purposely to kill rangers in hidden place before caught him.

Shooting him (his legs) is giving a strong example to other decoits and terrorists if they dare to attack rangers.

It is good news, now these rangers are capable to shoot down drones and Al Qaida.

Another sad incident in which our forces are involved (like sailkot incident)

Rest in peace :cry:

Another feather in the cap of Pakistan's Security Forces, shoot people with plastic guns in the stomach and when some one with real Guns come along you fu*king can't do jackshit in 16hours of operation. When 6 guys whoop your candy a$$es. Kudos Pakistan Rangers, your ruthlessness is legendary now.
BUT no there are still bunch of morons who will come here and say "support these men". NO these men were suppose to uphold the law, instead they took the role of Judge, Jury and executioner. Kharotabad incident should have been an eye opener for us but we prefer to remain asleep. Get ready next time highly undisciplined Paramilitary soldier decides that your a threat, bang bang for you.
Great work rangers, shooting a criminal with plastic gun and saluting a NRO beneficiary Criminal, Rehman Malik.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Forget the jhannda focus on Dandaa.

after reading full story from multiple sources its very confusing, can anyone please explain me briefly what exactly took place?? anyway RIP to the chap

And people say we play the ethnicity card and are racist.

First of all, calm your @ss down

And yes you do actually, throughout this whole forum all you talk about is how badly you innocent MQM followers are and all that other bullcrap, as if your the only ones in the world who've seen bad times, get out of your victim mentality.

The army and government support drone attacks. Don't forget that the army and government have much more Pathans then Urdu Speakers.

The army doesn't take any action unless given permission by the government (unfortunately, otherwise Karachi would have been a stable city today)

Thousands of people showed up for the IK Dharna, majority of them were big bad urdu speakers.

not sure where your getting this info from, your source? Most/Majority of the people at the dharna were Tribals (and others from KPK/FATA) who lost their families in Drone strikes.

So don't ever bark again that Urdu speakers support drone attacks which kill your kind.

apparently your the one barking here not me, so you don't bark again about "Pak army killed our people in the 1990's and 80's".

It is not my fault your people choose to take part in terrorist activities.

the supporter of the Terrorist organization MQM is telling me this, lolz!!!
Its not my fault your people choose to take part in armed robberies and then get shot by the Rangers.

Apparently if you haven't read my previous posts, i have disapproved of the action taken by the ranger, however the man is guilty of a crime since he admitted in the video that "Yar mein Majboor tha" meaning it (the robbery) was necessary, and even the eye witnesses have said that he was a Decoit.

The Rangers in the video kept telling the guy to sit down but instead the guy kept resisting and grabbed one of the rangers G3 Gun and from there the ranger fired in desperation.

In the 80s and 90s thousands off innocent urdu speakers were exterminated.

thousands? where are you getting this number from?

In the 80s and 90s thousands off innocent urdu speakers were exterminated.

Exterminated? lol do you even know what your typing? if your kind were exterminated then you wouldn't even be alive today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom