What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

He was caught in Benazir Park. Its a public place, and people visiting there might have cameras.

if it wasn't media then why didn't rangers snatched the camera??????? or they are just fearless that nothing will happen to them

He was caught in Benazir Park. Its a public place, and people visiting there might have cameras.

The footage looks more professional than a handy cam job. It's obvious after being arrested, he was made to face the camera. Seemingly he was shot in the arm, did that cause his death.

The footage looks more professional than a handy cam job. It's obvious after being arrested, he was made to face the camera. Seemingly he was shot in the arm, did that cause his death.
the problem i think might have been that noone bothered to call an ambulance after the arm/leg hit. just maybe.

the problem i think might have been that noone bothered to call an ambulance after the arm/leg hit. just maybe.

He was hit with a high powered round which the bleeding suggests hit a main artery. It was over in minutes.

Shocking as it is, there seems more to this killing than meets the eye.

Why were the TV cameras there and then would the Rangers be so thoughtless to carry out the killings in full glare of the cameras. !! ??

so mysterious isnot it, it seems some one in rangers uniform killed the chap...surely someone planned to defame rangers aka army :angry:

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

You are a sick man. Stop mixing Islam with this act. People like you degrade the name of Islam. :sick:

can you ban that guy forever?

2 shot's fired ...not sure about them arm.. but 1 hit the leg ...
gory may it seem check out 0.20-0.21 blood gushing from his left leg...
life could have been saved....

if it wasn't media then why didn't rangers snatched the camera??????? or they are just fearless that nothing will happen to them

Even if they had snatched the camera, that doesnt justify their act. Whatever they have done keeping in mind that they are doing the 'right' thing otherwise they wouldnt have done it.

RIP young man. Proper investigation should be done in the case.

yes, bleeding seems to be the cause of death. but i think he was shot in leg, the bullet passed through his finger.

Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers at his hand only ....and the rangers realli did the right thing cuz our COURTS cant do justice nomore....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

I guess the US trainers gave excellent training to our Rangers and other forces...to do justice right away ...and the $$$ by US is working excellently ....Masha-Allah.....great job is done

And Who is Ranger to deliver justice??? There is something called Judiciary in Civil society... I think the Executioners were fool, They executed him in broad daylight, infront of camera..

Don't you feel that the talibans can use this video to encourage anti pakistan voice? I don't know Islam, But Isn't Islam gives the execution right to some specific person??? Does all Muslim allow to execute (Execute as per sharia law). If it is yes, then it will lead to anarchy...

R.I.P

First of All we must not generalize one person's (or a few people) fault as an entire institutions fault (although every person is representing the institution but still..)

Secondly, one should understand the kind of pressure these Rangers people are in (anyone can approach them and blow himself up - they are in direct line of fire - though clearly this wasn't the case this time). Keeping all this in mind, we must not forget that Rangers is there doing the job of Police (if it wasn't for the stupidity of Police) rangers wouldn't have been in the city in the first place(they are not trained to do this kind of stuff). But above all, I condemn the killing of innocents (in Karachi and Quetta) the authorities must take action against the rotten ones and clean the institution of all these rats.

Case case case... Investigation... Investigation.. Investigation...

FOR GOD SAKE HANG THEM ALL THESE MILITARY ARMY SECURITY AND GOVT Officials... KAM TAK CASE CASE INVESTIGATION he kartay rahoogay akiar kab tak 60 saal hoagey hain aur kitne INVESTIGATION karni hey

Sad. In all fairness to the other Rangers on the scene , they reeled away in shock when the one thug in uniform used his gun to execute this civilian. This is what happens when you get military or para military forces to do the work of police. These guys already suffer from PTSD in their engagement with hostile forces. To make them conduct policing operations is just too dangerous

Shocking!!!! That is really inhuman. That guy fired from the rifle seems not knew the poor guy, shoot for nothing!

Back
Top Bottom