What's new

Featured Rangers personnel martyred in Karachi IED explosion

Sir what does your sources from agencies say ? @Big Tank

Salam Wailekum

Sir I don't have any sources in the agencies and haven't received anything. I can offer my opinion on this and which is about the BLA/SRA alliance in Karachi now. Recently there have been a boost in intelligence operations against Sindh Republican Army. Multiple suspects were picked up including confirmed targets.

Salam Wailekum

Sir I don't have any sources in the agencies and haven't received anything. I can offer my opinion on this and which is about the BLA/SRA alliance in Karachi now. Recently there have been a boost in intelligence operations against Sindh Republican Army. Multiple suspects were picked up including confirmed targets.

Sir question was not for you but the man who claim to be a part of agency.

Sir what does your sources from agencies say ? @Big Tank
let me add to what other member has said....few months back a rally was organized in Interior sindh with people holding placards of Modi & a known terrorist leader of JSQM - Shafi Barfat.

It is a common knowledge that Shafi Barfat is on payroll of Indians so nothing new or out of ordinary that sindhudesh nationalists come out chanting slogans against state & begging Modi to invade. However what different in this rally was that it was done on the orders of PPP leader Asif Ali Zardi.

He given a go ahead & provided full support to hold this rally.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom