What's new

Featured Rangers personnel martyred in Karachi IED explosion

Just saw the video... Explosives were in a motorcycle parked.... Blew up once the rangers vehicle passed by it.
IMG_20210315_221650.jpg

I agree. I have actually tried to message Dawn over the past few years with no luck. I did not even receive a response back from them recognizing my concern.

I have come to the conclusion that Dawn's allowance of Indian hate and propaganda in their comments section is by design. It is either a business decision to encourage Indian view counts or perhaps more sinister, their collision with enemies of the state.

My belief it's both.
Naturally. It is very profitable to unscrupulous mercenaries to allow a shitstorm of Indians into the comments section. Traffic = clicks = profit. We have understood how Hindustan works for quite some time.

Regarding the topic at hand, BLA is an organisation openly supported by Delhi and its sympathisers. The response should therefore be targeted at Delhi for protecting these terrorists.

I heard the blast... Gave me minor flashbacks from MQM+TTP era...
We must focus on Karachi. Make it a gun free city. Divide it to 4 separate police HQs. Increase police personals presence. Build circular railways/transportation. Build drainage. Connect it with high-speed links with the rest of the country. Build power units or by other means provide continuous power.
Overall a 24 hours, 365 days working, safe commercial centre like Dubai/Shanghai.
Separate it from Sindh. It will solve 99% of its problems. Sindh's feudal politics have no place in a city like Karachi and are a huge security threat.

"

Major Gaurav Arya (Retd)

@majorgauravarya

Press Release of the BALOCH LIBERATION ARMY (BLA) about the operation they carried out against Pakistan Army yesterday. BLA says that’s its primary aim is to establish a free and independent Balochistan and protect the Baloch people.

8:46 AM · May 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone"

Indian support for the BLA is an open secret.
Every time the BLA dares strike our cities, Delhi will incur a penalty for granting these filth airtime.

bajwa is anything but pacifist
Some of our (well meaning I'm sure) Pakistanis seem to think that unless Bajwa is strutting around like Modi and his military leadership, screaming and shouting hysterically, that it doesn't count as being 'aggressive'.

We have tried repeatedly to educate our membership that COIN operations in settled areas are not the ops that were done in ex-FATA - they are smaller scale, done without fanfare, and not always publicized. The military leadership put out statistics a few weeks ago:

" According to DGISPR, more than 375,000 IBOs were conducted in the last four years. 34,000 operations were conducted in Punjab, 150,000 in Sindh, over 80,000 in Balochistan and more than 72,000 in KP. 78 terrorist organisations were targeted and their assets were frozen. "

I would like some of the critics of Gen. Bajwa to explain how exactly the above makes him a 'pacifist'.
Make it a gun free city
Not possible.

That genie is out of the bag and all you'll do is make the black market even larger.

Pakistan and Pakistanis have to recognize that guns are here to stay - we need to take an approach similar to the US (and I'm not saying that the US does not have its own problems with guns) for now until law enforcement and governance improves and then we work towards tightening regulations over time.

Give me facts not hot air.
See my previous post then. The stats mentioned in that post are available online from a simple Google search.

Hot air is when you spout one liner nonsense like ‘Bajwa is a Pacificst’ without providing any credible facts supporting your claims and then disrespect our military veterans who disagree with you.

If you can’t engage with our military professionals and veterans respectfully, then please don’t bother posting. You can ask a question without being rude and disrespectful.

Some background activities (may be relevant).
Gulbadin Hikmatyar was in Pakistan. These guys along with Talibs are trying to establish something in Moscow.
This blast may be an intimation from USA. And as always, Indian assets might have used.
All we need, is a tiny hole in the forehead of following person:
IMG_20210315_214418.jpg

Gulbadin Hikmatyar was in Pakistan. These guys along with Talibs are trying to establish something in Moscow.
This blast may be an intimation from USA. And as always, Indian assets might have used.
View attachment 724941
It is said that 28 bullets were fired at Indira Gandhi.

Rajiv was blown to smithereens.

What was the result?

Whereas when Zia's plane crashed it started the end of terrorism in Punjab.

- PRTP GWD

View attachment 724941
My Gaaaawwd these people are fugly as fug.

What was the result?
I dunno man. Two ugly people dead and one handsome fella also dead. There is little else to be gleaned from your rhetoric today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom