What's new

Rank of Countries by Space Technology (REQUEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are many things that China has not done.. Overall I would rate ISRO above.

No civilian casualties for ISRO.. ( the high civilian casualties itself shows the primitive nature of chinese space agency)

10 satellites in 1 go

Discovered water on mooon

So my Ranking Holds true for definitely.

Whatttttt? Is it true mate? Please give e links and details. desperately waiting.

Whatttttt? Is it true mate? Please give e links and details. desperately waiting.

Read my post (see below). I addressed all of his nonsense claims with citations.

----------

Heaviest Indian satellite is only about 690kg. Chinese DFH-4 is 5,000kg.

What's wrong with you?

I've already explained that one Chinese DFH-4 5,000kg (or 10,000 pound) satellite outweighed your lightweight Indian high-school-project satellites by many many times. You cannot compare amateur Indian satellites to professional industrial-strength Chinese satellites.

Also, India didn't discover water on the Moon. That was a NASA detector, not Indian. You were just the mindless taxi service.

----------

India orbits 10 satellites in single launch | World | RIA Novosti

"India orbits 10 satellites in single launch
12:16 28/04/2008
NEW DELHI, April 28 (RIA Novosti) - India launched on Monday a PSLV-C9 rocket carrying 10 satellites, a record number for the country's space program, national television reported.

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) carried out the launch from the Sriharikota island in the Bay of Bengal.

PSLV-C9, in its thirteenth flight, delivered into polar sun-synchronous orbit two domestic satellites and eight foreign spacecraft, including nanosatellites belonging to Canada, Germany, Denmark, Japan and the Netherlands.

India's 690-kg Cartosat-2A remote sensing satellite carried the latest panchromatic camera that can record images with spatial resolution of around one meter. The satellite can be maneuvered in orbit to facilitate the operation of the camera.

The second Indian spacecraft, an experimental 83-kg Mini Satellite (IMS-1) will be used for testing advanced technology in future launches.

Eight nanosatellites were built by foreign universities and research institutions specifically for the PSLV-C9 launch under a commercial agreement with Antrix Corporation. They weigh from 3 to 16 kilograms with a total weight of about 50 kg."

----------

NASA - NASA Radar Finds Ice Deposits at Moon's North Pole

"Using data from a NASA radar that flew aboard India's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft, scientists have detected ice deposits near the moon's north pole."

What's wrong with you?

I've already explained that one Chinese DFH-4 5,000kg (or 10,000 pound) satellite outweighed your lightweight Indian high-school-project satellites by many many times. You cannot compare amateur Indian satellites to professional industrial-strength Chinese satellites.

Also, India didn't discover water on the Moon. That was a NASA detector, not Indian. You were just the mindless taxi service.

----------

NEW DELHI, April 28 (RIA Novosti) - India launched on Monday a PSLV-C9 rocket carrying 10 satellites, a record number for the country's space program, national television reported.

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) carried out the launch from the Sriharikota island in the Bay of Bengal.

PSLV-C9, in its thirteenth flight, delivered into polar sun-synchronous orbit two domestic satellites and eight foreign spacecraft, including nanosatellites belonging to Canada, Germany, Denmark, Japan and the Netherlands.

India's 690-kg Cartosat-2A remote sensing satellite carried the latest panchromatic camera that can record images with spatial resolution of around one meter. The satellite can be maneuvered in orbit to facilitate the operation of the camera.

The second Indian spacecraft, an experimental 83-kg Mini Satellite (IMS-1) will be used for testing advanced technology in future launches.

Eight nanosatellites were built by foreign universities and research institutions specifically for the PSLV-C9 launch under a commercial agreement with Antrix Corporation. They weigh from 3 to 16 kilograms with a total weight of about 50 kg."

----------

"Using data from a NASA radar that flew aboard India's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft, scientists have detected ice deposits near the moon's north pole."

you can lift more weight .. I agree.. so one point for you... (and to expose ur propaganda US can lift more weight then China then how come u claim China as no 1. :lol: )

Overall ISRO is better in the other areas which I mentioned. So overall title goes to ISRO.

also with GSLV is successful even in this single point (where India is back) India will be ahead.

So my Ranking definitely holds.

about the long term raking which I gave for 2035-40 India will be Numero Uno in world by then. Just look how fast Indian missile programme has progressed (the fastest in the world)...

India has more talent then the world combined together. So once India gets going it moves at a speed 4x then the rest. Once India gets the momentum going nothing can stop it. and this is precisely what we are gaining right now with Chandrayaan and then GSLV and Mars mission. The speed of progress later on will be unparalleled.

So by 2035-40 India will be the top most nation in space technology.

here you go
India sets world record, launches 10 satellites at one go - Times Of India

Read my post (see below). I addressed all of his nonsense claims with citations.

----------

What's wrong with you?

----------

----------

Another Chinese in denial
Moon Impact Probe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On the 25 September 2009, ISRO announced that the MIP had discovered water on the moon just before impact.[16] This announcement was made after the discovery of water was announced on September 24, 2009 by Science magazine by the NASA payload Moon Mineralogy Mapper carried on board Chandrayaan-1.[17]

It gifted the answer to the millennia-old question whether water is there in Earth’s moon when it led to the discovery of water in its vapour phase by the CHACE (CHandra’s Altitudinal Composition Explorer) payload on board the Moon Impact Probe (MIP) and complementarily in its solid phase by the Moon Mineralogy Mapper (M3) payload on board the main orbiter in the Chandrayaan I mission. This ‘discovery-class-of-finding’ by CHACE was achieved by direct in situ measurement of the lunar atmosphere during the descend journey of the MIP to the Lunar South Pole, while M3 discovered water in ice form by remote sensing techniques. As water cannot retain its liquid phase in the lunar environment because of its own vapour pressure and the ultra-high vacuum prevailing there, it can be found in solid (ice) and gaseous (vapour) phases. While the Moon Mineralogy Mapper (M3), a payload by NASA, on board Chandrayaan I lunar orbiter has detected, by mapping almost 97 % of the lunar surface using remote sensing techniques, the presence of water in ice form in higher latitudes especially in the polar caps, the CHACE payload in the lunar impactor (MIP) has directly detected water in its gaseous form along 14 degree E meridian from 45 degree N to 90 degree S latitude, with a latitudinal resolution of around 0.10 and altitudinal resolution of ~ 250 m from 98 km altitude till impact .
Tell me if you have trouble understanding the said matter.

Okay you keep on bullshitting again...

India has launched 1,858kg, the RISAT-1 in to the orbit.. and not 500-600 kg satelite as you have been repeatedly bullshitting..

BBC News - India launches first all-weather satellite

What's wrong with you?

----------

----------

you can life more weight .. I agree.. so one point for you...

Overall ISRO is better in the other areas which I mentioned. So overall title goes to ISRO.

also with GSLV is successful even in this single point (where India is back) India will be ahead.

here you go

Yes, I agree with you in some areas India is better and in certain areas China is better; however, overall, if sophistication of the program is taken into consideration, then India is better than China but not by considerable distance.

But comparing India's or Chinese programs to US, EU or Russia's is pure foolish

you can lift more weight .. I agree.. so one point for you... (and to expose ur propaganda US can lift more weight then China then how come u claim China as no 1. :lol: )

here you go

No Bro. I know the capabilities of ISRO. I want to know civilian casualties I china while their space program

Heaviest Indian satellite could be GSAT 8.
3+ Tonne launch masss
24 Transponders
12+ years life span

----------

What bullshit

At present ISRO's heaviest satellite launch vehicle (GSLV) is capable of putting a total payload of up to 5 tons to Low Earth Orbit

Heaviest Indian satellite is only about 690kg. Chinese DFH-4 is 5,000kg.......

Now I'm convinced that all your 1 mile long posts are BS........thank god! I didn't waste my time reading them.........since you highlighted India in the above post, it caught my attention...

The heaviest payload ISRO(PSLV) has launched so far is 1850 kg(RISAT-1), BUT this is not the heaviest...........
The heaviest payload ISRO(GSLV) has launched is 1950 kg(EDUSAT).....this is the heaviest so far.

While PSLV's launch capacity is ............

Payload to LEO 3,250 kilograms
Payload to HCO 1,600 kilograms
Payload to GTO 1,410 kilograms

Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hopefully Our GSLV Mk III will be ready within this year whose capacity will be....

Payload to LEO 10,000 kg
Payload to GTO 4,500 kg to 5000 kg

http://www.isro.org/launchvehicles/GSLVMARKIII/mark3.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_Satellite_Launch_Vehicle_Mk_III

By launching weight:
1) USA: Delta IV Heavy - 22,950 kg (Saturn V - 118,000 kg retired)
2) Russia: Proton-M - 21,600 (Energia - 100,000 kg retired)
3) EU: Ariane 5 - 21,000 kg
4) Japan: H-IIB - 19,000 kg
5) Ukraine: Zenit 2M - 13,920 kg
6) China: Long March 3B - 12,000 kg
7) India - GSLV - 5,000 kg
8) Israel - Shavit - 350 kg
9) Iran - Safir - 50 kg

By manned missions:
1) Russia
2) China
3) US - retired

By space exploration:
1) USA
.... big gap ....
2) EU
3) Russia - Japan
4) China

By Space Station:

1. Russia
2. China

By Global Satellite Navigation System:

China (COMPASS / BEIDOU ) **
USA (GSP)
Russia (GLOMASS)

** only system that gives 2 way communication
GSP is first in space but needs upgrade

No Bro. I know the capabilities of ISRO. I want to know civilian casualties I china while their space program
the chinese dont care how many are killed in the space programme. they dont do proper testing or validations.
China's space disaster Video - YouTube

By Space Station:

1. Russia
2. China

By Satellite Navigation System:

China (COMPASS / BEIDOU )
USA (GSP)
Russia (GLOMASS)

another chinese day dreamer or paid troll

dont make joke of chinese on world forum.

By launching weight:
1) USA: Delta IV Heavy - 22,950 kg (Saturn V - 118,000 kg retired)
2) Russia: Proton-M - 21,600 (Energia - 100,000 kg retired)
3) EU: Ariane 5 - 21,000 kg
4) Japan: H-IIB - 19,000 kg
5) Ukraine: Zenit 2M - 13,920 kg
6) China: Long March 3B - 12,000 kg
7) India - GSLV - 5,000 kg
8) Israel - Shavit - 350 kg
9) Iran - Safir - 50 kg

By manned missions:
1) Russia
2) China
3) US - retired

By space exploration:
1) USA
.... big gap ....
2) EU
3) Russia - Japan
4) China

By Space Station:

1. Russia
2. China

USA (GSP)
Russia (GLOMASS)

By Rocket Launching Success Rate:

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed 94.5 success rate
2. USSR / Russia - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate
3. EU - 117 sucessful, 12 failed, 90.7% success rate
4.USA - 1152 successful, 164 failed, 87.5% success rate
5 Japan - 52 successful, 9 failed, 85.2% success rate

Source: China List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other countries:( may need an update)
Rocket Reliability

By Rocket Launching Success Rate:

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed 94.5 success rate
2. USSR / Russia - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate
3. EU - 117 sucessful, 12 failed, 90.7% success rate
4.USA - 1152 successful, 164 failed, 87.5% success rate
5 Japan - 52 successful, 9 failed, 85.2% success rate

Source: China List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other countries:( may need an update)
Rocket Reliability

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed, 51.41% success rate.........get your maths correct...:P.

well, actually it is 155 successful, 9 failed(total 164 launches), 94.5% success rate......:tup:

By Space Station:

1. Russia
2. China

USA (GSP)
Russia (GLOMASS)

And what if we wanna consider an overall score then ranking would be ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom