What's new

Ranking system should be based on Thanks!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
700+ posts and 7000+ thanks

such as????????

topic on question is forced accession of kalat and the right of peoples self determination there, people who write and shout endlessly on how India suppress the right of self determination of Kashmiri people don't allow the topic of right of self determination of people of kalat, if you read the right history you will know what Indian doing is exactly what Pakistan did in kalat princely state.

No it should be based on Seniority...........I am a PDF member from Oct 2010 & still a Lt.Colonel....................I should have been a General by now......................

Being absent from duty doesn't make you entitled for promotion.

topic on question is forced accession of kalat and the right of peoples self determination there, people who write and shout endlessly on how India suppress the right of self determination of Kashmiri people don't allow the topic of right of self determination of people of kalat, if you read the right history you will know what Indian doing is exactly what Pakistan did in kalat princely state.

Enough discussion - arguments & counter arguments already made, go through archives to see counter arguments of your points.

The ranking system in PDF should be based on the user contribution... however not by replies or posts... instead of Thanks given... those "thanks given" tell how much knowledge/ quality posts/ good posts a user have shared in the forum... I have seen members with high posts count, however their contribution here is just trolling and not helpful...

so what do you guys think?

Look who "THANKED" ur post :rofl:

No. of "Thanks" doesn't tell us anything about the quality of a poster, post for a week in members club (esp. Naswaristan) & u will get more thanks than anyone.

Look at my no. of thanks, do i look like a good poster to you?? :D

Even @sancho has more POST COUNT than THANK COUNT, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best posters on PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being absent from duty doesn't make you entitled for promotion.

Enough discussion - arguments & counter arguments already made, go through archives to see counter arguments of your points.

please provide a link, I couldn't find any.

Agree with this. The whole thanks system has become pointless with the member's section being included. Cmon mods, it needs some revision atleast, no?

The whole thanks system is being revised.

A new reputation system is being seriously considered.

Expect some changes in this thanks system in the near future.

those "thanks given" tell how much knowledge/ quality posts/ good posts a user have shared in the forum...

In which universe?

Ranking is based upon two things. Posts attained, time spent.

Ranking is not a measure of quality, its a representation of a matrix of the two features mentioned about.

This helps the management team determine various aspects of how to handle a particular poster. Usually newcomers don't get much leeway, old timers are first warned.

It MAY be used for quality based promotions, but only slightly.

Infact they qualify for the job of Webby based on the no. of there THANKS.

But then they don't know anything about Defense, Politics, Strategy, Policy, Diplomacy, etc..........

Good for Nothing NASWARIS :P :D

So you mean to say NASWARISTAN is made for NALAYAKS? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom