What's new

Ravi Kumar takes gold 57kg freestyle

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1659804516837.png

Exceptional wrestler didn't drop a single point 10-0 against the Nigerian. The only fight he got was in the semi against Pakistan (12-4) which he still won overwhelmingly.
Took silver in the last Olympic games.

Forgot about that one. India has 5 golds already.
Last time it was 66 medals in total. This time Shooting is not there, in which last time we got 16 medals. So still we should be able to get around 50. Currently at 33. A below par performance this time.

Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis didn't go as well as the last time.

View attachment 868474

Exceptional wrestler didn't drop a single point 10-0 against the Nigerian. The only fight he got was in the semi against Pakistan (12-4) which he still won overwhelmingly.
Took silver in the last Olympic games.
He is from sonipat ,they have wrestling in their blood.

Very talented and humble guy.

I remember back in 1999 or something they even had cricket in CWG I don't know why they discontinued it

He is from sonipat ,they have wrestling in their blood.

Very talented and humble guy.

Yes Haryana state as expected. Great pedigree there. Indeed a humble chap who was sharing a joke with the Pakistani wrestler on the podium. I'll upload the clip.

I hope we can win some medals in Olympic too.

You will do for sure. That's the biggest stage with the three big wrestling superpowers Russia, Iran and the USA there which is the ultimate test.

You will do for sure. That's the biggest stage with the three big wrestling superpowers Russia, Iran and the USA there which is the ultimate test.
Government needs a 10 year plan to select talents from even remotest part of the country, and train them to compete in global level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom