What's new

RAW Agent Working As Police Officer Arrested from Karachi

They were liberated by Jinnah from Bombay.

It's sad they call a country home which has no Sindh.
Did you know at least as young as third generation Sindhis long to return to Sindh? I interacted with them on Orkut during the heydays of Orkut. So you can guess how old they were.

- PRTP GWD

Did you know at least as young as third generation Sindhis long to return to Sindh. I interacted with them on Orkut during the heydays of Orkut. So you can guess how old they were.

- PRTP GWD

The mud calls people back abcxyz0000.

Heimweh.

Saraswati dried. It only flowed through the folk songs for thousands of years.

Same is happening all over the world. Newer people need geothermal imaging and satellite imaging

The mud calls people back abcxyz0000.

Heimweh.

Saraswati dried. It only flowed through the folk songs for thousands of years.

Same is happening all over the world. Newer people need geothermal imaging and satellite imaging
But what's the connection between Indus and Junagarh?

- PRTP GWD

Yeah, as much Sindh as Nile is Indian.

- PRTP GWD

I cannot force you but Sindh typically is considered a much larger geographical representation than what it is now in modern nation state context.

We Pakistanis want to say the same for Modi

He is doing a nice job for ISI :)
Is that so?...Hope Pakistan will support him in next election too.

I came across Pakistan's media blaming IK as agent of RAW, based on his performance so far.

So it's ironic that Prime Ministers of both the countries are working for their enemy states rather than for theirs....Why don't you exchange the two PMs...Win Win for both.

Is that so?...Hope Pakistan will support him in next election too.

I came across Pakistan's media blaming IK as agent of RAW, based on his performance so far.

So it's ironic that Prime Ministers of both the countries are working for their enemy states rather than for theirs....Why don't you exchange the two PMs...Win Win for both.

Would have taken Modi if he wouldn't be jahil, ganwaar, sarhakchaap, mawali

So he is good where he is right now

"A Pakistani Police officer caught working for Indian Intelligence agency" Should be the right title that reflects the real problem. The title gave an impression that an Undercover Indian National was working in Karachi Police.

He was a regular Police officer. Who was supposidly working for India by taking Monetary benefits.

There is day night difference between the two scenarios and our response to it.

Keep naming them Indian Agents , Afghan Agents , Irani agents , American agents or whatever the hell you want. At the end of the day Pakistani citizen are Doing bomb blasts , Sucide bombings , Target Killings , Sabotsge , Ambushing police , Ambushing FC and army and so on, creating all this mess in Pakistan.
For whatever reason keep debating. Finance Treason etc etc.
Fact is no one is jumping accross border from India Iran Israel America etc etc and blowing up our country.
Our internal security structure is completely useless and rotten. Only thing they are good at is labelling people Traitors and putting failure of there incompetence on "Border Par".

And also for angry replies just write "Kulbhushan Yadav" and you win the arguments and our security establishment os redeemed. You win.

Back
Top Bottom