What's new

RAW and MOSSAD Secret Link........

Jana,

Please.

I have four dogs.

And they do a great job.

I am sure you meant in the positive sense, since they can sniff out crooks and smugglers including gem stealers! ;)

Are you a real person Jana?

:what1: coudnt get you ?

Salim said:
I am sure you meant in the positive sense, since they can sniff out crooks and smugglers including gem stealers!

:P gems are worthless for me so dont steal ;) Advise your gem sellers and distributers

Keep ur dogs tied to some strong pole.

Jana,

Bring the discussion to even keel please.

Let's educate ourselves instead of inane banters which in content are not worth the while.

Jana,

Bring the discussion to even keel please.

Let's educate ourselves instead of inane banters which in content are not worth the while.

Ok i quit

Guys No more you had heard the Brig

Sir kindly adopt the same formula on other forum and also advise others also.

Jana,

Other forums are open hunting season.

You come over and shoot as you like.

If aggravated, I can take off and with facts and figures too!

Here, it is a gentleman honour that I must live up to. Of course, nobody has asked me to do so, but then for friends, I will do everything.

Here, even if aggravated, I have to be terribly careful so that my friends are not embarrassed.

Friends are very important in life.

Sir apart from just kidding
Seriously speaking i dont like to be a hypocrat.

Im may not be very experince and being young people might expect that i also should believe or go with whatever everyone do. But Sir i believe one must be genuion.
to act like a gentleman due to some compulsion for me is palying a double role and not a civilised behaviour.
Sir why i always ask you to act alike on other forums also because for me its painful that a nice and a learned person resort to such things which are being done by 14 or 16s old BS posters.
And Sir sorry after this i wont ask you to behave like a civilised person on all fronts.

i had seen Officer hez the same on all forums, he dosnt post anything out of hate.

What you say makes sense and very logical.

You are a religious person, but have you seen God?

If you have not seen God, then why make your life subservient to something that you have not seen?

That too is hypocitical.

You pray because that is ingrained in you by your elders and your society based on blind faith.

Likewise, my environment has taught me the value of friendship cannot be compromised. I agree it is illogical, but it is as illogical as believing in God without having seen Him!

Officer is a better man than I.

PS also note that I react when aggravated or else it is easy. Here, I don't react like that though I say the same thing in more diplomatic syntax, which seems to work since few seem to understand the depth of the syntax! ;)

Come on Sir :).
Sir u must had seen that people from our part of the world take care of rules in Any US city of any Western country.

Like Pakistanis never make wrong parking aborad but they do in own counrty likeswise Indians, for example Bombay people will never spit in New Yark but they do in India.
Does It mean they have become civilised no Sir its just that they have fear of Law.
So i say that behaving like civilised people under fear dosnt mean civilisation.

They obey the rules outside because they want to show that they have "arrived" and not because of fear.

The monied and yet culture denied lot remain the boors they are whether they are in India or elsewhere.

likeswise Indians, for example Bombay people will never spit in New Yark but they do in India.
Hardly a comparision, NY is as worse as Bombay and people in NY do spit on the ground :bunny:

Ok folks, get back to the topic. I do not want to see another post with this little chit chat in it.

My take is that RAW and Mossad will only co-operate when they percieve a common goal. Most Intelligence agencies are like that. ISI will work with the FBI only when they are fighting a common enemy ie. Al-Queda.

I think however that the extent of co-operation between RAW and Mossad is exagerrated.

Back
Top Bottom