What's new

RAW: Destabilizing South Asia

I've never even heard of RAW before I came to this forum.

Though MSS is not particularly well-known either.

so they are informed in any way you think.... not like indians who do not even have a clue what RAW is all about ....

Well in my field , its good to be not ingormed than mis informed.........wrong info might cost a life.....

The Ramlal Sharma though will be knowing what caused fukushima and which reactor is leaking and what is the cause and what is been done. He will simply not believe in propaganda. He simply does not know what RAW is. Hell before coming on this forum even I did not know what RAW is. And mind you I am an engineering graduate. Well aware of surrent happenings and recent updates.

But you have to salute RAW for maintaning such an amazing low profile in India.

I guess many coutries produce professional workers in large numbers but that does not mean those workers are well aware of events happening in surrounding enviorment... if you don't even know the name of your state owned intelligence agency than what else I can say about Indian people....
you own state you pay for state and you don't even know where your money is being spent by state.......

I salute inidan people for not knowing what state is doing to their money

I guess many coutries produce professional workers in large numbers but that does not mean those workers are well aware of events happening in surrounding enviorment... if you don't even know the name of your state owned intelligence agency than what else I can say about Indian people....
you own state you pay for state and you don't even know where your money is being spent by state.......

Out state owned intelligence agency is IB or intelligence bureau. That I know since 4th Grade when I was 9 years old. I answered that in my schoool quiz. Bagged first prize.

RAW is simply a ghost within Indian territory. No one has heard of it and no one knows about it, not even our parliament. Only and Only Prime Minister Knows about it as RAW only reports to PM, no one else.

Out state owned intelligence agency is IB or intelligence bureau. That I know since 4th Grade when I was 9 years old. I answered that in my schoool quiz.

So who own RAW ??? :what:

Is it working privately to secure interests of your state ???

If its not state owned then why its using state's money or do they run businesses like "RAW tikka shop" to fullfil their money requirements

Thanks for the salute bro. As long as we are able to create Many more Bangladeshes out of hostile nations, we dont mind overspending on "unknown" entities.

Thanks for the salute bro. As long as we are able to create Many more Bangladeshes out of hostile nations, we dont mind overspending on "unknown" entities.

At least you now agreee that Bangladesh was actually created by RAW...... slowly slowly you'll accept this also that Indians should know where their money is being spent....

At least you now agreee that Bangladesh was actually created by RAW...... slowly slowly you'll accept this also that Indians should know where their money is being spent....

We knew that Bangladesh was created by Indira Gandhi and Mukti Bahini. For me till joining this forum RAW only meant WWF

We knew that Bangladesh was created by Indira Gandhi and Mukti Bahini. For me till joining this forum RAW only meant WWF

you are still too young on this forum you'll learn more abour RAW soon stay tuned .... and after joining this forum I came to know that RAW meant WWF to Indians do you hire monkeys in RAW ?? ...

BTW what does WWF mean to Indians ???

you are still too young on this forum you'll learn more abour RAW soon stay tuned .... and after joining this forum I came to know that RAW meant WWF to Indians do you hire monkeys in RAW ?? ...

BTW what does WWF mean to Indians ???

Ok so for you a successful intelligence agency is one which brags about itself more often than do any productive service to their nation. BTW its over 60 years now, did you get even an inch of Cash-mere?? Last time I checked pakistan was half its territory as it was in 1947

So who is the monkey here? Your choice.

Back
Top Bottom