What's new

RAW Gets An Egg In The Face

India is such a stupid country. It has record of blaming Pakistan for alleged 'terrorism' when someone from US is on a visit. Poor, poor India!! It says its an independent and strong country and yet it wants to be lapdog of US.

Poor show India. Be better prepared next time. And please stop blaming and hating Pakistan. It wont get you anywhere.

India is such a stupid country. It has record of blaming Pakistan for alleged 'terrorism' when someone from US is on a visit. Poor, poor India!! It says its an independent and strong country and yet it wants to be lapdog of US.

Poor show India. Be better prepared next time. And please stop blaming and hating Pakistan. It wont get you anywhere.

In the past it was Ajmal Kasaab. Though it was just a fluke, they had pointed out his nationality well before looking at his face and well before he was caught...

In recent cases, they have started to get into Haffiz Saeed's nerves without proving him or taking him to international court.

I'm seeing Zaid Hamid definitely next. :lol:

Poor @ni m@l$ of RAW failed to impress their master who was on the visit.:rofl:

Very shameful act but good for those dumb Pakistanis who consider india as friendly country. Where is ghaddari & Imran khan now:tdown:

Indian perspective

Terror alert in Mumbai over Pak men shows govt fumble

New Delhi: Is it another goof-up by the Indian intelligence agencies? Pakistani media on Thursday reported how the five people the Mumbai Police is looking for and believes to be Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorists, who have sneaked into Mumbai to carry out terror strike, are actually Lahore-based businessmen. The Mumbai Police had released the names and pictures of these five people. Pakistan based Express Tribune on Thursday reported, "The three, however, are present in Lahore, with two of them running businesses and one serving as a security guard at the city's famed electronics market Hafeez Centre." It also says that they approached a local police station for security after their pictures surfaced in the Indian media as terror suspects. Read

On May 5, Home Minister P Chidambaram urged Chief Ministers during a meeting to agree to the controversial anti-terror body - the National Terrorism Centre (NCTC). He later told the gathering, "Two days ago, Central agencies received specific inputs on an imminent terrorist attack. Several states were notified and specific targets were identified." Mr Chidambaram was referring to the same people who allegedly run business in Lahore.

Till now, Pakistan hasn't officially reacted and is unlikely to do so since it is an internal communication of the Government of India. But the issue will surely figure in the Home Secretary level dialogue between India and Pakistan scheduled to start on May 24. And, Union Home Secretary R K Singh will, in all probability, face very uncomfortable questions from the media in Pakistan. For now, India stands by the terror advisory it sent to the states. Speaking to NDTV, the Home Secretary said, "The advisory circulated is based on credible information. We stand by the advisory. I will, however, not comment on the contents of the advisory since investigations are on."

But how exactly did the Home Minister come across the intelligence input? Sources tell NDTV that Research and Analysis Wing (RA&W) informed the government on May 3 about an impending terror strike and identified the Jamnagar Oil Refinery, the Bombay High off-shore oil rig and some more intended targets. The RA&W is also understood to have told the government that information had come from two credible sources. The same sources, apparently, had previously provided the RA&W with unverified information which when fed into the security infrastructure had caused considerable confusion. Nonetheless, unable to discard the information straightaway on the basis of the past record, the Director of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) was roped in. So was the Multi-Agency Centre or MAC platform with in the Intelligence Bureau to coordinate and share intelligence available with different agencies. After much deliberation and back and forth, an alert was sounded and the alert landed at the Home Minister's desk.

This is not first time that India has been embarrassed. Last year, India handed over a list of 50 most wanted terrorist allegedly being sheltered by Pakistan to Islamabad with much fan fare. A few days later, much to its horror and shame, New Delhi realised that some of those in the list were actually in Indian jails or were out on bail facing a trial in Indian courts. A probe was ordered into the goof-up. The finding of the inquiry was never made public. But a junior officer posted with the Interpol Wing of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) allegedly had to pay the price for the goof-up. Yet another inquiry is likely to be ordered into this alleged goof-up soon, sources tell NDTV.

Terror alert in Mumbai over Pak men shows govt fumble

Correct, they do not need any link, but the context in which you quoted the article meant that you 'know' about the operations of RAW. Tommorow, I can write anything and everything I feel like writing whether correct or not it does not matter, however quoting it as a kind of confirmation/proof is an insult to any dicussion and any reasonable person as both should follow 'facts'. Media comes under the purview of constitution of India and can be dragged to court if they mis-represent facts knowingly. But you seem to change facts themselves.
Acute comprehension problem, hence i repeat what i wrote before.
"A certain Prem Raj seems to have his finger on the button, however I wouldn't want to repeat how he refers to RAW the ******".
How does this pertain into the context that you imply. I provided the link to the subject in discussion, hell hath and no fury, i would be inclined to give credence to an established contributor like Prem Raj than some internet warrior.
I would suggest you to go through the link i provide and follow logic, which will re-affirm what I said of you.

Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/20694-1965-war-different-legacy.html

A blunder in Pakistan's history, also not the last one. However, I would like to point out that the text-book version of your countries twisted history is an Insult to your nation, which cannot even come to terms with history. Sh!t sir!

rest is not worth my time.
I must commend you for digressing from the main topic and divulging into cheap banter and taking shots in the dark. I can provide you with numerous AUTHENTIC links to the 1965 war, enough to shatter myths and burst your bubbles, but the subject at hand is not the war which happened some 50 years earlier..... also may i remind you since you have repeated the four letter word twice, this is a respectable open public forum, it's indeed ill mannered to constantly display such a disgusting substance on the tip of your tongue.

A stupid country is lot better than a failed country . Its you who are lap dogs are US . You want me to give examples??? So the people getting killed in bomb blasts at your country are not being killed by terrorists right? I wonder who was it . RAW or CIA....:undecided:

What Indians think their RAW does:

What Raw really does:

colarge1-350_050912075615.jpg

Take photos of Phone Salesmen.

Bwhahahaha. Bhartis so shameless.
But what RAW really did was
pakistan_400px-PAK1971.jpg

300px-Bangladesh_divisions_english.svg.png

These pakis are so funny:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Acute comprehension problem, hence i repeat what i wrote before.
How does this pertain into the context that you imply. I provided the link to the subject in discussion, hell hath and no fury, i would be inclined to give credence to an established contributor like Prem Raj than some internet warrior.
What you implied is clear to me, i guess you need to properly comprehend what you talked about.

I must commend you for digressing from the main topic and divulging into cheap banter and taking shots in the dark. I can provide you with numerous AUTHENTIC links to the 1965 war, enough to shatter myths and burst your bubbles, but the subject at hand is not the war which happened some 50 years earlier..... also may i remind you since you have repeated the four letter word twice, this is a respectable open public forum, it's indeed ill mannered to constantly display such a disgusting substance on the tip of your tongue.
you claimed that a certain piece as quoted by your respectable author was correct and so I tried to point you to truth. However, the time you took to reply, I hazard a guess that you might not have been able to completely go through the information and facts I presented. I would really like to read what 'authentic' sources you have, you can send me as messages directly, I would love to see why the sources I provided were not enough for you to think otherwise. Till such a time, I hold that you believe in an Author who is twisting facts.

.Well..., this episode will also be used to buildup & 'tune' up the intelligence system...

Secret service is such a 'thankless job', specially in a democracy like India that their triumphs are hidden under the carpet and failures are echoed for years to come.
The only agency which has never failed is ISI.;)....
or the failures are grave enough ..not to be discussed by Dunya or any other tv.

So in a nutshell you're saying Zardari government are RAW agents. I'm afraid you're wrong. He is America's man not yours. If you are aware of Pakistani politics, there is a memo scandal going on. Uptill now, ISI didn't find any evidence about India's role....
thats the best part of RAW dude, we do some thing but we do it with no evidence and some one takes the blame

Alleged terrorism?
Hello. Were you absent from the planet Earth when the 26/11 encounter took place................
and returned with the capability to filter all news regarding Ajmal Amer Kasab.

RAW's egg on the face is this media goof up. ISI's egg on the face is the death of Pakistani people and army men at the hands of terrorists on a daily basis.

those evil mobile phone dealers!!!

it's a good, lucrative business in a country like Pakistan where even beggars have 3-4 mobile phones....they'd forgego a steady life (at a time where by hook or by crook people are trying to survive the inflation) to go do mumbai-like drama?

my advice to RAW --- if you're going to lie through your teeth and go hand-in-TOE with the most tabloid-like unprofessional media outlet (ToIlet) at least make sure sh*t checks out and that you wont be caught with your pants down well below your knees, haram zadoo

those evil mobile phone dealers!!!

it's a good, lucrative business in a country like Pakistan where even beggars have 3-4 mobile phones....they'd forgego a steady life (at a time where by hook or by crook people are trying to survive the inflation) to go do mumbai-like drama?

my advice to RAW --- if you're going to lie through your teeth and go hand-in-TOE with the most tabloid-like unprofessional media outlet (ToIlet) at least make sure sh*t checks out and that you wont be caught with your pants down well below your knees, haram zadoo
Thanks...but no thanks.
Keep your advice to ISI and make sure they do a better job next time after the finding of the world's most wanted terrorist of 10 years barely 100m from an army base.

Thanks...but no thanks.
Keep your advice to ISI and make sure they do a better job next after the finding of the world's most wanted terrorist of 10 years barely 100m from an army base.
Thats not only an egg on the FACE of ISI but a combination of rotten tomatos and cow dung as well. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom