What's new

RAW may exploit fault lines in Pakistan

RAW:
IMG_20230419_133206.jpg

Last edited:
You give us too much credit. :lol:
Only napaak saajish the ISI does these days is against their own people
They're busy sorting out internal matters in Pk for now but we don't underestimate them.

Hamare yahan bhi nationwide protests pe protest was going on not that long ago, the ones I mentioned.. ISI ne khoob mazey liye and might've done some actual damage if it wasn't for Corona .

Jai Sri Corona dev !

Hamare agency me itna talent hota, to kab ka kar dete. RAW me itna dum nahi hai bhayya haha.

Hamare agency me itna talent hota, to kab ka kar dete. RAW me itna dum nahi hai bhayya haha.
bhot dum hai, bhai

but pros hain, in the shadows me hi rehte hai

and 90% of hamari junta is blissfully ignorant of even their existence

Pk me kitna shor machate thei, "our ISI this, our fauz that !!"

ab dekho

thankfully our lot lot never got too obsessed with the forces and made them demigods.

bhot dum hai, bhai

but pros hain, in the shadows me hi rehte hai

and 90% of hamari junta is blissfully ignorant of even their existence

Pk me kitna shor machate thei, "our ISI this, our fauz that !!"

ab dekho

thankfully our lot lot never got too obsessed with the forces and made them demigods.

Yep. While I am not a RAW fanboy like some people are, I do not believe that they are incompetent. Skorti agencies ka work is somewhat like backend maintenance. While everything is up and running 99.99% of the time, people don't appreciate it. That 0.01% of the time it fails, all hell breaks loose.

They're busy sorting out internal matters in Pk for now but we don't underestimate them.

Hamare yahan bhi nationwide protests pe protest was going on not that long ago, the ones I mentioned.. ISI ne khoob mazey liye and might've done some actual damage if it wasn't for Corona .

Jai Sri Corona dev !
They'll be sorting those out for a long time from the looks of it. You can rest easy.

Pak army and intelligence is a curse on the whole of South Asia . A British plant to wreak havoc and not let South Asia prosper .
You notice how Bangladesh for its size has risen after cutting ties with these colonial coon slaves .

It’s got to the point where if you need help and see two soldiers an Indian and a Pakistani you may think to approach the Indian instead of your own .

What a shocking sad state of affairs but I wouldn’t trust a Pak army or intelligence service as far as I could throw him

It’s all a game plan by these coconut Uncle Tom coons in uniform .

Raw says that if elections are held in Punjab in May, they will take action against Pakistan. But if elections are held in October, they have no problem with Pakistan. And they will stop working against Pakistan. Wow what our number one agency doing just kidnapped people.

Back
Top Bottom