What's new

Featured RAW terror network busted in Sindh

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20210622_063444.jpg

You know what's sad? Pakistanis still not seeing India as an enemy/threat. And I mean the general public... These Indian rats are everywhere promoting their narrative while creating terror in our country. Our men are wearing bangles and playing bhai bhai with them.

You know what's sad? Pakistanis still not seeing India as an enemy/threat. And I mean the general public... These Indian rats are everywhere promoting their narrative while creating terror in our country. Our men are wearing bangles and playing bhai bhai with them.
Happens when your top brass is too busy making Aman ki Aasha propaganda. Keep making Dhoop ki Dewar BS and what not, while they're tearing you apart.
What signal do you think this is sending to the common citizen? Why should they be more loyal than the king?

Seems like only Selective news release. I have confirmed reports that many ppp inducted officers working in nadra were also apprehended. These guys were issuing cnics to non citizens.
But there us no news over it in media. So terrorist from mqm is a terrorist, but a terrorist from ppp is not.. Wah bhai.

Biggest RAW network is in Bilawal House

Catch it if you can
thaikay tum do gey sindh may?
Amazing comments. Bahi log are getting butthurt, hamra Terrorist kyun pakra. Aur b tu hain. Yae tu Hal hy in ka.
lols
aqal keh dushman huur terrorist terrorist hai jitna terrorist Swine bhai aka Altaf hussain hai utna he Wardi ka laadla zardari hai! pakro toh sahi usko bhi!

Members here are talking about impracticable options of catching bilawal and killing PPP. These are impracticable as catching bilawal and killing PPP means emergence of sindhudaish on the map of the world as an independent country. The mafia knows this . The establishment knows this. That's why no one takes any action. The mafia is very deep rooted and after this " absolutely not " thing IK and Pak military must be on the top priority of our powerful enemies.

Once, they were the biggest allies of pervez musharaf. What a sad story of Pakistan. Such people get to the upper positions in army, bureaucracy and other important institutions of Pakistan and i am still watching many patriots advocating the blunders and treacheries of musharaf and his cabinet.

CIA was roaming freely in Pakistan during his tenure and RAW was roaming freely in urban Sindh in the form of this altaf gang. Even they were spreading their hands to Punjab because of unlimited support from govt at that time and unlimited funds...

who created MQM ?
Musharaf gave freee hand and more power to MQM , at that time wasnt MQM had raw links ?

so now i dont believe what you say.

Seems like only Selective news release. I have confirmed reports that many ppp inducted officers working in nadra were also apprehended. These guys were issuing cnics to non citizens.
But there us no news over it in media. So terrorist from mqm is a terrorist, but a terrorist from ppp is not.. Wah bhai.
Eh, I'm just happy there's a fewer scums roaming the streets

Members here are talking about impracticable options of catching bilawal and killing PPP. These are impracticable as catching bilawal and killing PPP means emergence of sindhudaish on the map of the world as an independent country. The mafia knows this . The establishment knows this. That's why no one takes any action. The mafia is very deep rooted and after this " absolutely not " thing IK and Pak military must be on the top priority of our powerful enemies.
Different problems requires different tools, different techniques. Some surgical operations are outpatient while other (deep rooted disease) requires team of experts and hospitalization. Until the time is right, patients is placed on medications to manage the illness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom