What's new

Rawalpindi court moved to seize former army man’s properties(Adil Raja)

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
19092622940f95e.jpg

olice have approached a sessions court for seizure of properties belonging to an ex-army officer who is in the limelight these days for his anti-establishment vlogs and social media posts.

Adil Raja, the ex-army officer, went to the United Kingdom last year following the ouster of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government through a no-confidence vote in parliament.

He is active on Twitter and an ardent supporter of former prime minister Imran Khan.

The ex-army officer has also been very critical of the new government as well as the military establishment accusing them of hatching a conspiracy to remove Mr Khan from power.

Adil Raja was nominated in a case registered by Rawalpindi’s Banni police under Section 406 (criminal breach of trust) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

The police alleged that he was ‘hiding’ somewhere deliberately to avoid legal course and requested the sessions court to order attachment of his properties.

As per the police report, Adil Raja owns a 10-marla residential plot in Phase-8, Bahria Town; a five-marla commercial plot in Commercial Squire, Bahria Town; an apartment in Askari-4 and two vehicles — Toyota Hilux Revo and Vigo.

I would wonder if he has any properties or assets in pak as his a vocal critic of the establishment

I would wonder if he has any properties or assets in pak as his a vocal critic of the establishment
In one of the vlogs he mentioned how he escaped from his house. I doubt he could have the time to sell his properties back then and its suicide to trust any of your family members in pakistan when it comes to money and property . You should listen to that vlog.

Nawaz and zardari family openly curse generals from their palaces in London and beautiful mansions in Pakistan but an army major is not allowed to question his superiors or risk losing all his wealth and property.

Dangerous duffers love making people famous. The more they will try to opress and punish people, the more fame and public sympathy he will get.

As a result, Adil Raja's mom is a star now in military circles and public.

Love this guys vlogs…

Full scale PDM and army bashing

19092622940f95e.jpg

olice have approached a sessions court for seizure of properties belonging to an ex-army officer who is in the limelight these days for his anti-establishment vlogs and social media posts.

Adil Raja, the ex-army officer, went to the United Kingdom last year following the ouster of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government through a no-confidence vote in parliament.

He is active on Twitter and an ardent supporter of former prime minister Imran Khan.

The ex-army officer has also been very critical of the new government as well as the military establishment accusing them of hatching a conspiracy to remove Mr Khan from power.

Adil Raja was nominated in a case registered by Rawalpindi’s Banni police under Section 406 (criminal breach of trust) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

The police alleged that he was ‘hiding’ somewhere deliberately to avoid legal course and requested the sessions court to order attachment of his properties.

As per the police report, Adil Raja owns a 10-marla residential plot in Phase-8, Bahria Town; a five-marla commercial plot in Commercial Squire, Bahria Town; an apartment in Askari-4 and two vehicles — Toyota Hilux Revo and Vigo.

I am always curious to know, how come all of your politicians and prominent figures go and stay in Western countries as and when they wish. I mean, it is always very difficult to get a visa for UK/US or even Canada. And there is a strict restriction for any visitor staying more than the stipulated time. But for Pakistan personalities, it seems like they travel from Lahore to western nations like they are traveling from Lahore to Karachi

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom