What's new

RAW’s plan to assassinate PM Nawaz Sharif disclosed

assasinate NS- create chaos- pave way for military rule- thats whats indians want- they cannot stand democratic economic strong Pakistan-

Sorry mate, We do deserve the right to reply when RAW or India is dragged into the topic. Other than that we certainly dont have any business in your internal threads. Another thing by restricting indians(or others) posting you might be losing valuable unbiased 3rd party opinion. Who else would know more about you than your arch enemy :what:.

I m not talking about restricting anyone, its about behaviour and hypocrisy of some Indian members here which I responded to, if you read language used against Pakistanis on major Indian defense forums you will find out that how much respect Indians gets on PDF.

Some program on Dunya news about RAW involvement in Pakistan aired today, can anyone post link here??

Last edited:
possible. if they can get zh arrested in ksa, they can plan murder of pm also for no reason!! what harm has pm done to any nation?

Top most credible institution of Pakistan @ Punjab govt home department :D
Leave it man :close_tema:

Its Internal politics nothing else ... otherwise with that logic even Narendra Modi is under threat from ISI.

assasinate NS- create chaos- pave way for military rule- thats whats indians want- they cannot stand democratic economic strong Pakistan-
ns fan... u guys are rare. nevermind raheel sharif has no intention to takeover. goodluck for everything.

I thought it's non-democratic govts headed by an army dictator always did well economically for Pakistan.. If I remember correctly Musharraf freed Pakistan from IMF debts & Pak economy was looking upwards during his tenure. In comes a democratic govt..& there followes IMF & WB right behind....& they are only extending their presence in Pak since then. OK..all this gibberish of mine is only limited to that 'democratic economic strong' point in your post.

ns fan... u guys are rare. nevermind raheel sharif has no intention to takeover. goodluck for everything.
IK burger fanboi you got that wrong asusual-
when it comes to national security i dont care who is running the office- i only see the target- which is the PM of Pakistan- grow up-

What will India gain by killing him? He is a NPA for us and has no control to change anything. By implementing RAW or India in this, conspirators from Pakistan will brainwash Pakistani people into believing India as the culprit. Doesn't this mean that ISI or Pak Army is then free to do such activity? Anyways history of your military or ISI shows that they only need some kind of excuse to take it over from democratically elected PMs. All Pakistani members, before you even fall for such news, ask yourself... If he dies it benefits army and ISI more than anyone else... more control over industry, cooperatives, banks, etc. Its already there, will increase further.

Nawaz is an asset dude. Killing him or even trying will be detrimental to India. ;)
Recently after facing flak from Pakistan and embrassment for being too pro India.. He has changed his stance.. So your "asset" is showing you middle finger these days... Enjoy :moil:

bhai jaan zara soch samajh kr moo khola karo agr apko nawaz sharif pasand nhi tu wo ek political masla hy lakin agr aaisa koi waqiya ho jata hy jis mai PM ko target kiya jai tu us mai Pakistan ki badnami hy PMLN ki nhi!!!!.... banda is trah k maamlaat mai Pakistan ko dekhta hy... na k apni khawaish ko............:hitwall:

itni aqal hoti to Imran ko support kertey

Back
Top Bottom