What's new

RAW's Trafficking of Indian Children To Israel To Be Used As Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a delusional and paranoid section on PDF for these kind of threads.

BTW Was OP sodomised by his jewish caretakers at lunatic asylum???

you should summarize the article. keep all the crucial parts while deleting the rest and use bold and colors on specific lines to get the important points across clearly.

The point is that India is in a state of slavery to the Jews, Americans and other white countries. This slavery is maintained through RAW which functions as a branch of the CIA against India; see what I have said under "This is what you should know about RAW" in my opening post of this thread. I had asked the Indian Army to arrest the top 1,000 or so officers of RAW. It has not done so. Everyone in New Delhi is a collaborator with the enemy; see what I have said in my opening post about India's fake 'freedom struggle' under M. K. Gandhi who was a lifelong British agent and a homosexual who reveled in his "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man as when he wrote, in a letter that is in his archives, to the white man "How completely you have taken possession of my body; it is slavery with a vengeance". In my opening post I have referred to the report in The Guardian about the holocaust committed by the British, killing over ten million Indians in just the ten years after the uprising of 1857. An Indian defence board, Bharat-Rakshak, has a thread on genocide which discusses holocausts all over the world but not the biggest of them all, the one committed by the British on Indians. Indians are in a state of repression, denial and mass-psychosis. They cannot face the truth about themselves or their history. It is not just that a handful of the British from half-way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that. And all these foreign invaders and occupiers committed mass-slaughters of Indians the like of which no other part of the world has seen. To take just one example out of dozens, Mahmud of Ghazni used to come like clockwork every year for over twenty years and each time killed hundreds of thousands and took away as slaves hundreds of thousands of Indians who basically waited passively for him to come and kill and enslave them by the hundreds of thousands every year. That is why Adolf Hitler said in his Mein Kamf "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under anyone else". In my 'Source of Manmohan Singh's deep love for Bush' (included in my blog), I have explained the mechanism underlying the behavior of Indians toward the white man one manifestation of which is the denial Indians resort to when faced with the truth about themselves though the abuse posted here is by RAW operatives who know the truth of what I write. But India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra. He does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government and citizenry to break its slavery which will be done by nuclear means -- by the simultaneous nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York, with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them by special forces, if there is any retaliation. Five years later India can finish the job with the United States' coast-to-coast destruction.

What befuddles me is that he spends so much effort writing up such long posts. If he was a legitimate troll, he would just write short inflammatory statements. Either he's a loony who really believes what he's posting or he's trying to discredit anti-West people like me by making us look like loonies.

OMG. I just realised that Assistant's DP looks like my crazy Chemistry Teacher. Shadananan sir, is that you? :undecided::undecided::rofl:

The point is that India is in a state of slavery to the Jews, Americans and other white countries. This slavery is maintained through RAW which functions as a branch of the CIA against India; see what I have said under "This is what you should know about RAW" in my opening post of this thread. I had asked the Indian Army to arrest the top 1,000 or so officers of RAW. It has not done so. Everyone in New Delhi is a collaborator with the enemy; see what I have said in my opening post about India's fake 'freedom struggle' under M. K. Gandhi who was a lifelong British agent and a homosexual who reveled in his "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man as when he wrote, in a letter that is in his archives, to the white man "How completely you have taken possession of my body; it is slavery with a vengeance". In my opening post I have referred to the report in The Guardian about the holocaust committed by the British, killing over ten million Indians in just the ten years after the uprising of 1857. An Indian defence board, Bharat-Rakshak, has a thread on genocide which discusses holocausts all over the world but not the biggest of them all, the one committed by the British on Indians. Indians are in a state of repression, denial and mass-psychosis. They cannot face the truth about themselves or their history. It is not just that a handful of the British from half-way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that. And all these foreign invaders and occupiers committed mass-slaughters of Indians the like of which no other part of the world has seen. To take just one example out of dozens, Mahmud of Ghazni used to come like clockwork every year for over twenty years and each time killed hundreds of thousands and took away as slaves hundreds of thousands of Indians who basically waited passively for him to come and kill and enslave them by the hundreds of thousands every year. That is why Adolf Hitler said in his Mein Kampf "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under anyone else". In my 'Source of Manmohan Singh's deep love for Bush' (included in my blog), I have explained the mechanism underlying the behavior of Indians toward the white man one manifestation of which is the denial Indians resort to when faced with the truth about themselves though the abuse posted here is by RAW operatives who know the truth of what I write. But India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra. He does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government and citizenry to break its slavery which will be done by nuclear means -- by the simultaneous nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York, with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them by special forces, if there is any retaliation. Five years later India can finish the job with the United States' coast-to-coast destruction.

I have referred above to my 'Source of Manmohan Singh's Deep Love For Bush'. This is what I said about it:-

----------START QUOTE-----------
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Source of Manmohan Singh's 'Deep Love' for Bush
Indian politicians have condemned Manmohan Singh’s telling Bush that the people of India “deeply love” him. They should see the source of Indians’ love for the white man as I explained many months ago (see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' ) :-

“There is a basic difference between the treason of Indira, Rajiv and Vajpayee and that of Manmohan Singh. The holocaust after 1857 in which the British killed ten million Indians in the first decade to terrorize and subdue them was in large part committed with the help of Sikhs. This terrorization and subduing continued right up to the end of direct British rule, exemplified by the Sikh soldier, riding in a jeep with the British viceroy, cutting down with his submachine gun any Indian, man, woman or child, that came in view on either side of the road. The role of the Sikhs, who were originally founded to save India from foreign invaders -- the invaders were then Muslims -- reversed from 1857 on and they became a principal instrument of the British terrorization and subjugation of India. The Sikhs know how successful this terrorization and subjugation was -- it is this terrorization and subjugation because of which Indians today dare not even mention nuclear supremacy for India much less demand it -- and their role in it determines their attitude toward whites and toward Indians. This is why Manmohan Singh considers himself answerable to no one except Bush and the white man as he imposes the terrorization and subjugation of the nuclear deal on India, makes no attempt to hide his loyalty to the white man and shows open contempt for Indians…. Like Manmohan Singh and others praising British rule over India (he did that when receiving an honorary doctorate from Cambridge University; he was prime minister of India at the time), there are many Indians who praise American rule over India. Like the many Indians loyal to Queen Victoria, there are many Indians loyal to the white woman illegitimately living in the prime ministerial residence, illegitimately flying in the Air Force's special jets and giving orders to destroy India [she was treated as the empress of India even before she held any party or government post and all visiting heads of state were required to call on her at her residence; this was so even during BJP governments at the Center]. … In war, officers are under orders to execute on the spot any soldiers who are too terrorized to fight or obey orders to advance on enemy positions. … The terrorization and subjugation Indians have undergone at the hands of the British is responsible for Indians refusing to even mention, much less demand, nuclear supremacy over the United States. It is necessary to execute -- machine gun and bulldoze into trenches -- at least a few thousand such Indians, who are in key positions -- such as RAW employees, politicians and media people -- to obstruct India's nuclear supremacy (they may be terrorized or bought up or both though being bought up is greatly facilitated by being terrorized; the terror, when long standing, is usually repressed meaning unconscious and being subjugated often involves both terror and carrot but terror is the foundation of the treason of RAW employees and people such as Vajpayee and Mani Shankar Aiyar though all they may feel is love and loyalty for the white man; terror facilitates such love [emphasis added]; a former head of RAW, Vikram Sood, in a column in Hindustan Times, repeatedly quoted the white/Christian head of the missionary school he attended as the fount of all wisdom on various issues and referred to Indians as worshippers of snakes and monkeys on a Times of India blog -- I have referred in a letter below to RAW arranging for practitioners of an Indian discipline, whose understanding of gravity and inertia I called superior to that of Albert Einstein, to be physically attacked and driven away in Noida and Madhya Pradesh on the C.I.A.'s orders -- but such behavior of RAW employees, the behavior of desi people like Laloo Yadav and even thoroughly devout and traditional Indians and of all Indians in everyone's household, neighbourhood and community is profoundly determined by the terrorization and subjugation the British inflicted on Indians and this terrorization and subjugation is responsible for the fact that no Indian dares to even mention, much less demand, nuclear supremacy for India …), for India’s nuclear supremacy to go forward.”

Since I wrote the above, I have said that, instead of being machine-gunned and bulldozed into trenches, Indians in a position to obstruct India’s nuclear supremacy over the most powerful white country will be destroyed with the nuclear destruction of New Delhi (see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' ).
---------END QUOTE--------

For more on the subject of this thread, see JoinIndiaWarOfIndependenceDOTblogspotDOTcom .

but indians on this forum seem so happy about the conditions of their country. they constantly boast about western democracy and ideals and also praising everything western, but you say they are actually slaves of the 'white man' aka british (or american; same people different flag)? i could understand how an indian would find this hard to fathom, but it is weird how friendly and welcoming the indians are to the same people who committed such atrocities on them for centuries.

mr assistant, overall, are you saying that india is just a pawn?

but indians on this forum seem so happy about the conditions of their country. they constantly boast about western democracy and ideals and also praising everything western, but you say they are actually slaves of the 'white man' aka british (or american; same people different flag)? i could understand how an indian would find this hard to fathom, but it is weird how friendly and welcoming the indians are to the same people who committed such atrocities on them for centuries.

mr assistant, overall, are you saying that india is just a pawn?

Yes, it is a pawn, a slave, a society suffering from mass-psychosis. Despite the recent revelations about M. K. Gandhi being a homosexual who reveled in his "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man, who engaged in a fake 'freedom struggle" with the British managed by the Intelligence Bureau, the entire Indian government went to his memorial on his death anniversary this January 30, 2012 to pay tribute. India is a very sick society. (I had urged that all his portraits in government offices, etc. be burned).

By saying that India is suffering from mass-psychosis, I am being generous and kind of giving it the excuse of being ill (of the several hats I wear, I am also a mental health professional) but a country of 1.2 billion people being so terrified of much smaller numbers of people from half way around the world cannot really be excused. Japan was forcibly 'opened up' to the West by Admiral Perry in the middle of the nineteenth century but within 50 years they were ready to take on the West as they did in their 1904 war with Russia. Instead of giving Indians the excuse of illness, it will be fairer to condemn them for such despicable behavior as you would condemn any person or group for showing extremely bad character. Evidence of their bad character is their behavior toward me -- evidenced by the abuse they post against me when I talk of liberating them -- who has devoted his life to liberating India from its slavery and made sacrifices that no one in India has.

Yes, it is a pawn, a slave, a society suffering from mass-psychosis. Despite the recent revelations about M. K. Gandhi being a homosexual who reveled in his "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man, who engaged in a fake 'freedom struggle" with the British managed by the Intelligence Bureau, the entire Indian government went to his memorial on his death anniversary this January 30, 2012 to pay tribute. India is a very sick society. (I had urged that all his portraits in government offices, etc. be burned).

By saying that India is suffering from mass-psychosis, I am being generous and kind of giving it the excuse of being ill (of the several hats I wear, I am also a mental health professional) but a country of 1.2 billion people being so terrified of much smaller numbers of people from half way around the world cannot really be excused. Japan was forcibly 'opened up' to the West by Admiral Perry in the middle of the nineteenth century but within 50 years they were ready to take on the West as they did in their 1904 war with Russia. Instead of giving Indians the excuse of illness, it will be fairer to condemn them for such despicable behavior as you would condemn any person or group for showing extremely bad character. Evidence of their bad character is their behavior toward me -- evidenced by the abuse they post against me when I talk of liberating them -- who has devoted his life to liberating India from its slavery and made sacrifices that no one in India has.

if what you say is true, can there be hope? indians on this forum, and im sure in general will almost always stand up for the 'white man' like it is his life duty. like you said, all the politicians and power holders in the indian government and also all the heads of the indian "free" media are actually secretly on the british (or american) payroll and they are in reality working for the interest of the 'white man' while pretending to look independent. if this is true, then would you say the game is over for india as an independent country?

Here is an example of the Indians' character:-

This is the full text of my press release of July 11, 2011:-
"The violence Ram Dev and followers faced was not a billionth part of the violence I faced in a Harvard University seminar which I described in my letter dated July 27, 1982 to Indira Gandhi as prime minister as "the equivalent of an annihilatory nuclear first strike on India". In her reply dated July 29, 1982 she wrote "Dear Mr. Chandra, I have received your letter dated July 27, 1982 and am passing it on to my Principal Secretary to deal with it. Sincerely, Indira Gandhi". But I never heard from the Principal Secretary, P. C. Alexander and as I wrote in my blog "This bugger should be hung up by the heels and asked why". For six and a half months I lived in an M.I.T. library which used to be open 24-hours, sleeping on the chairs at night and going without food for up to three weeks at a time. When I felt sick due to starvation and went to a Cambridge hospital, they refused to admit me. When I went to another Cambridge hospital, the doctor, refusing to admit me said "This is not the Holiday Inn!". The entire Indian community at M.I.T. knew I was starving and being persecuted because my work had put me in a position of leadership in my field and the Indian government sent a minister/secretary to speak to them and reassure them. Later, when I was similarly starving in an M.I.T. dormitory where an Iranian let me in during summer vacation, 1980 -- my pulse was 49 when I once checked it -- and where an Indian graduate student said to his Indian dinner guests while I lay starving on a couch a few feet away "If you start talking like this, CIA peeche par jati hai (the CIA gets after you)", I was almost jailed by M.I.T. campus police when this Indian falsely accused me of stealing a handful of cereal. As I wrote in an article titled "The Soviet Coup" two decades ago, "Year after year after year, I had trouble buying enough flour -- the cheapest source of calories besides margarine -- to keep my weight from falling" to about half of my normal weight."

Here is an example of the Indians' character:-

This is the full text of my press release of July 11, 2011:-
"The violence Ram Dev and followers faced was not a billionth part of the violence I faced in a Harvard University seminar which I described in my letter dated July 27, 1982 to Indira Gandhi as prime minister as "the equivalent of an annihilatory nuclear first strike on India". In her reply dated July 29, 1982 she wrote "Dear Mr. Chandra, I have received your letter dated July 27, 1982 and am passing it on to my Principal Secretary to deal with it. Sincerely, Indira Gandhi". But I never heard from the Principal Secretary, P. C. Alexander and as I wrote in my blog "This bugger should be hung up by the heels and asked why". For six and a half months I lived in an M.I.T. library which used to be open 24-hours, sleeping on the chairs at night and going without food for up to three weeks at a time. When I felt sick due to starvation and went to a Cambridge hospital, they refused to admit me. When I went to another Cambridge hospital, the doctor, refusing to admit me said "This is not the Holiday Inn!". The entire Indian community at M.I.T. knew I was starving and being persecuted because my work had put me in a position of leadership in my field and the Indian government sent a minister/secretary to speak to them and reassure them. Later, when I was similarly starving in an M.I.T. dormitory where an Iranian let me in during summer vacation, 1980 -- my pulse was 49 when I once checked it -- and where an Indian graduate student said to his Indian dinner guests while I lay starving on a couch a few feet away "If you start talking like this, CIA peeche par jati hai (the CIA gets after you)", I was almost jailed by M.I.T. campus police when this Indian falsely accused me of stealing a handful of cereal. As I wrote in an article titled "The Soviet Coup" two decades ago, "Year after year after year, I had trouble buying enough flour -- the cheapest source of calories besides margarine -- to keep my weight from falling" to about half of my normal weight."

Here is another example of the character of Indians from my press release dated January 26, 2012, titled "Nigger Slaves of the Indian Media":-

"Whether it is science, literature or any other field, no one is allowed to succeed in India unless he has the approval of CIA-RAW (see 'What You Should Know About RAW' in my blog 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' ) and is compatible with continued slavery for India to the white man. Tagore wrote 'Jana Gana Mana' (it is India's national anthem) as a hymn to the visiting British emperor and hence the Nobel Prize to him a few years later. Amartya Sen was given the Nobel Prize as a dummy substitute for me; see 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog. What I have done would easily merit half a dozen Nobel Prizes; see ThisIsWhatTheJewsHaveBeenDoingDOTblogspotDOTcom . J. N. Parimoo, who was the Times of India correspondent in Washington in the early 1980s, asked me if even a public television station had not done a story on the persecution of the world's greatest scientist and greatest living Indian below; he would not do a story on it unless it first came out in the U.S. media. A few years later I received a certified letter, return receipt requested, from CBS News which wanted to do a 'Sixty Minutes' segment on it which was the most widely watched public affairs program in the U.S. at that time (the letter asked my permission for them to "read" a short piece, titled "The Soviet Coup", that described the matter in a few words that I had faxed to CBS News and other media). When I did not respond (I had sent it to be read, what else? They had evidently read it for them to send a certified letter, return receipt requested. The letter seemed like a ploy for them to deny they knew about the matter it described), 'Sixty Minutes' did a segment on bride burnings in India, instead.

I also described the matter in my letter dated July 27, 1982 to Indira Gandhi as prime minister. In her reply dated July 29, 1982 she wrote "Dear Mr. Chandra, I have received your letter dated July 27, 1982 and am passing it on to my Principal Secretary to deal with it. Sincerely, Indira Gandhi". But I never heard from the Principal Secretary, P. C. Alexander. As I said "This bugger should be hung up by the heels and asked why". Alexander was made governor of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu and was about to be made president of India as reward for his treachery but was replaced with A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (see my blog)."

if what you say is true, can there be hope? indians on this forum, and im sure in general will almost always stand up for the 'white man' like it is his life duty. like you said, all the politicians and power holders in the indian government and also all the heads of the indian "free" media are actually secretly on the british (or american) payroll and they are in reality working for the interest of the 'white man' while pretending to look independent. if this is true, then would you say the game is over for india as an independent country?

India's nuclear forces are less enslaved than the rest of India. The only hope is in the simultaneous nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York, with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them by special forces, if there is any retaliation. This should enable India to build up a large stockpile of nuclear warheads and missiles to carry out the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States five years later. For obvious reasons, I cannot say more than that. I have shown the way and it is for the nuclear forces to execute.

What befuddles me is that he spends so much effort writing up such long posts. If he was a legitimate troll, he would just write short inflammatory statements. Either he's a loony who really believes what he's posting or he's trying to discredit anti-West people like me by making us look like loonies.

dude don't know why but i feel as if its a fake id created by zaid zaman hamid, cause some of the points he mentioned were also published in "Mars" times. but some points like he mentioned about mass genocide done by British during 1857 for next 10 years of nearly 10 million Indians as to suppress the rebellion which could have potentially freed our nation from the British Raj clutches, we could have had peaceful land division with Muslim league no Kashmir issues or what so ever but there wouldn't have been any imaginary line created by the Englishmen. yes the jallianwalabag massacre still haunts and hurts many Indians and the wounds are quiet FRESH!

Usually idiots I disregard, but this man has some ideas that are worth discussing. I hope people take off their global glasses and address the points in this guy's points.

dude don't know why but i feel as if its a fake id created by zaid zaman hamid, cause some of the points he mentioned were also published in "Mars" times. but some points like he mentioned about mass genocide done by British during 1857 for next 10 years of nearly 10 million Indians as to suppress the rebellion which could have potentially freed our nation from the British Raj clutches, we could have had peaceful land division with Muslim league no Kashmir issues or what so ever but there wouldn't have been any imaginary line created by the Englishmen. yes the jallianwalabag massacre still haunts and hurts many Indians and the wounds are quiet FRESH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom