What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, if what said is true:
(1) the two dead men were armed
(2) they kept following the consulate official

plus the case the consulate official is american

he may already think many times whether he would like to be abducted and then beheaded, or he would fight for his life.

Last edited:
BTW, if what said is true:

A false self supposition.

(1) the two dead men are armed

Refer to tons of earlier posts as to avoid confusion

(2) they kept following the consulate official

DEAD PEOPLE DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE apart from MOVIES

plus the case the consulate official is american

he may already think many times whether he would like to be abducted and then beheaded, or he would fight for his life.

what a joke

A false self supposition???

Really? Maybe you should ask any Americans in Pakistan for this situation, what will be his supposition? I bet US consulate definitely has a class for this type of situation they may be in.

"DEAD PEOPLE DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE"
It is true but if they indeed followed him and also were armed, that will be totally different case. What is your supposition that two armed Pakistani followed a US consulate official???

BTW, why is it a joke? I bet a lot of US consulate officials think they put their lives on the line when they worked either in Iraq, Pakistan or Afghanistan since a lot of people there hate them and want them dead. There are a lot of hostility there.

In addition, there are quite a few cases that abducted Americans/Europeans got beheaded or killed. Why should not he be worried? If I were him, I would have already worried how many minutes I have left to live.

Last edited:
1)that ramond davis american agent has even fake name confirmed by usa that its not its real name.
2)so his any type of identity whiether diplomatic or other is fake.
3)fake passport on which he came to pakistan.
4)carrying illegal weapon.
5)doing no diplomatic job in mazang chungi.
6)fake no. plate and rent a car he was using.
7)he shot one person from behind and eye witnesses tells that the other person was running away so what king of self defence is this that u kill a running away robber or what ever he was?
8)he ran away frm sence.
9)he dont even stop even when officials try to stop him.
10)he wireless in his embassy and other car came took wrong one way side and crushed another innocent pakistan and gone.
11) so the other car was also doing it in self defence.
12)so people are blaming pakistani government but i think pakistan army corrupt general kiyani the traitor and isi are involved in it and its all there fault.because in musharaf time this all started and americans were allowed to enter pakistan and to do covert operations under diplomatic cover.and this govermnet makes it more easy for them now pakistani embassy in america give them visas without security check.which was demanded by hillary clinton.:sniper:

THE SUBJECT IS IN JUDICIAL CUSTODY.​

HE HAS BEEN PUT ON A NO FLY LIST AKA ECL as per Lahore High Court orders.​

The PRESIDENT the FOREIGN OFFICE the PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT in fact the whole gang of goons and thugs have said that the courts will decide the matter.

A TOM DICK AND HARRY CAN HAVE HIS OPINION BUT NOT HIS OWN FACTS.

FACTS will be pondered upon by the judicial investigation.

Until then if you support the subject you can go and protest out side the court at his next hearing.

12)so people are blaming pakistani government but i think pakistan army corrupt general kiyani the traitor and isi are involved in it and its all there fault.because in musharaf time this all started and americans were allowed to enter pakistan and to do covert operations under diplomatic cover.and this govermnet makes it more easy for them now pakistani embassy in america give them visas without security check.which was demanded by hillary clinton.:sniper:

12) is highly speculative and provocative. i do not agree with it

:sniper:u people dont even know how these f..king black water cia agents dangerously drive there suvs in lahore especially jail road.:sniper:

hillary clinton in its press statment said that we got visa issues with pakistan.these were the visa issues american wants there opeartives to be given visa directly frm pakistani embassy usa without security check.and the result is on the streets of lahore.
this is not the first time many times these american agents were stopped by police for carrying arms the dont even came out frm there cars and one phone call they were gone its all on media.:sniper:
pakistani army and intelligence agencys sold there coutry to america.shame shame

THE SUBJECT IS IN JUDICIAL CUSTODY.​

HE HAS BEEN PUT ON A NO FLY LIST AKA ECL as per Lahore High Court orders.​

The PRESIDENT the FOREIGN OFFICE the PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT in fact the whole gang of goons and thugs have said that the courts will decide the matter.

A TOM DICK AND HARRY CAN HAVE HIS OPINION BUT NOT HIS OWN FACTS.

FACTS will be pondered upon by the judicial investigation.

Until then if you support the subject you can go and protest out side the court at his next hearing.
when tom dick and harry can broke constitution of pakistan talking abt the so called pakistani army everyone has right to bring facts in front of evryone.:sniper::sniper:

The focus and single subject is that Raymond Davis claimed Diplomatic Immunity, which the US Ambassador to Pakistan and the US Department of State in Washington have verifyed he has.

Beyond that what many on this site seem to have trouble dealing with is that the same two robbers held up a Pakistani man in same immediate area shortly before they failed to successfully stick up Mr. Davis. The just robbed Pakistani man had filed a police report for their arrest already that afternoon.

And before that is the research required topic of previous other criminal charges and possible convictions against the same two prior to two criminal acts that same single day in Lahore by them.

But first and foremost is Diplomatic Immunity for Mr. Davis, at which point he should be moved out of Pakistan.

Understanding International Law and various associated Treaties regarding Diplomatic Immunity overlooks the simple basics: US claims diplomatic immunity for Mr. Davis, as does Mr.Davis likewise claim it for himself.

The Government of Pakistan has to honor Diplomatic Immunity, no subordination of it to other bodies inside Pakistan. Davis has Diplomatic Immunity as the US verifies he has such. That is the definition in this case.

in cases such as the one davis was involved in, immunity can be waived if the crime is severe enough

in this case, driving in fake plates/registration car; having no permit to own or operate firearm --alone are enough to get him in trouble

in fact, it is you Americans who should be asking more questions than we are....

lastly, thus far nobody is able to prove if he was a diplomat; it appears he was just a civilian contractor......

and just because he has US Passport doesnt make him NOT answerable to our courts.....

so either deal with this reality and respect our laws, otherwise bury your face in the pillow and remain in that position for some time

With due respect to you as a fellow human being on the other side of our tired old globe, Diplomatic Immunity is first, paramount, and foremost when raised as the position of the United States Government who have the facts on their diplomat to know up from down.

As to separately then investigating the same and a prior criminal history of the two robbers that is an issue separately for the Pakistani officals to then investigate. Why were they living a life of crime and robberies, plural word, robberies, one of which was same day against a Pakistani, just before they failed to execute another robbery against Mr. Davis.

I am sure you are a good man but you are repeating wild allegations without facing the core facts of first Diplomatic Immunity, then secondarily the history of the two crooks.

Maybe you want to help better the future of Pakistan, then maybe not. I would hope you care about your good nation and if you do then you can start to understand international law and treaties, separated from local crimes against both Pakistanis and this one American who defend himself.

Back and forth between you, me, and others on PDF will never fix anything. Diplomatic Immunity is the starting point. All else comes after that.

But, to be polite, I understand you disagree but then much of the world disagrees with you right now. But, we are not out to insult you nor Pakistan, you should have the same view, not be out to insulty me, the US or Mr. Davis who is lucky to have survived an armed robbery attempt on his person.

God Bless America and Pakistan Zindabad.

With due respect to you as a fellow human being on the other side of our tired old globe, Diplomatic Immunity is first, paramount, and foremost when raised as the position of the United States Government who have the facts on their diplomat to know up from down.

I'm with you on that. But 3 people are dead. In fact, where are the occupants of the Land Cruiser which fled from the crime scene?

When laws are broken, the justice system must take its due course. The Americans assured us full cooperation in this matter.

As to separately then investigating the same and a prior criminal history of the two robbers that is an issue separately for the Pakistani officals to then investigate.

it seems to be one word against anothers'

some say he was criminal; some say he was licensed to carry the arm for protection and was coming back from court

we should continue to follow up and get the bottom line truth

Why were they living a life of crime and robberies, plural word, robberies, one of which was same day against a Pakistani, just before they failed to execute another robbery against Mr. Davis.

where u got this information, sir

I am sure you are a good man but you are repeating wild allegations without facing the core facts of first Diplomatic Immunity, then secondarily the history of the two crooks.

i was not at the scene (some people on this forum were, or claim they were)....i am basing my analysis on what i've read.

diplomatic immunity can always be waived, depending on the crime. If it were a hit & run case, he'd already be out of the country. But it involved more than just hit & run. This case is more severe.

Maybe you want to help better the future of Pakistan, then maybe not. I would hope you care about your good nation and if you do then you can start to understand international law and treaties, separated from local crimes against both Pakistanis and this one American who defend himself.

every man who has a modicum of self-respect would care and want better future for their motherland.....

i will leave it to the courts to come out with a decision. I can guarantee you if Pakistanis in New York or DC did what Davis did in Lahore --they'd already be labelled ''Islamist terrorists'' or something to that effect

am I mistaken?

Back and forth between you, me, and others on PDF will never fix anything. Diplomtic Immunity is the starting point. All else comes after that.

so......lets speculate. Would the Americans pursue the charges on its own soil? Or would they allow him to be a free man, like his colleagues who killed a 20 year old bystander and drove away after it?

But, to be polite, I understand you disagree but then much of the world disagrees with you right now.

No problem at all, so what.

Let them.

But, we are not out to insult you nor Pakistan, and you should have the same view, not be out to insulty me, the US or Mr. Davis who is lucky to have survived an armed robbery attempt on his person.

I hate to break it to you, but robberies is a phenomenon in different parts of the country.......look at areas of Karachi.

hell --its a worldwide phenomenon. Look at parts of Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Australia, US or Columbia. Exact same problems, even similar tactics are used.

If news reports are to be believed, the man was not a robber. So we clearly differ on even this detail.

Again, i'll let the courts decide what to do with him. I am nobody, I have no locus standi on this matter. Those are merely my views.

Zindabad....Ameen to that.

The US has not even mentioned the subject by his name . What is his real name? What does he do? They have a deal with Pak then bring it to table or leak it atleast?

As to separately then investigating the same and a prior criminal history of the two robbers that is an issue separately for the Pakistani officals to then investigate. Why were they living a life of crime and robberies, plural word, robberies, one of which was same day against a Pakistani, just before they failed to execute another robbery against Mr. Davis.

The matter is subjudice the Lahore High Court will determine facts in court.
And what about this so called Raymond Davis previous record. who is he? what does he do? etc etc

A personal opinion every human on planet is entitled to have one.

The Court shall review the matter without prejudice or persecution.
Back and forth between you, me, and others on PDF will never fix anything. Diplomtic Immunity is the starting point. All else comes after that.
I do not consider it not a zero sum game end of the day you can get different point of views.
But, to be polite, I understand you disagree but then much of the world disagrees with you right now. But, we are not out to insult you nor Pakistan, and you should have the same view, not be out to insulty me.

At last we agree on something. :pakistan::usflag:

Now his name is raymond allen?? WTF.... Who the hell is this guy? CIA,Xe who? some covert agent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom