What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD is not worth billions of dollars that might be stuck in a chocked pipeline owing to his death penality!

That apart, because it wont come to Pakistan´s triple A economy - ALLAH-ARMY-AMERICA - 3 pillars of Pakistan.

Take one pillar (America) away and Pakistan starts crumbling.

Pakistan has been receiving free arms since 60 years from the US. Starting from saber jet, patton tanks and what not, now you got frigates for free.

RD is not worth above, you know this.

As for honour and diginity - stop drones first, then we shall talk.

Time is not right/ripe for Pakistan to act like that.

Only when a tree has grown can you tie your cow to it.

They aren't getting any Aid for free. Its called Payment.
They are fighting a war that isn't theirs. Dealing with thousands of soldiers and civilians dead. Bomb blasts every week.
All this for the americans. In fact they are paying a much higher price than the value of the missile or ship or plane.
So before you accuse them of getting FREE aid, realise that they are on the worse side of the bargain.

latest for me is Indians will oppose us even we are right or wrong .even we have killed even victims family comet suicide even some one damage us with out reason . why you are so hateful for us india? you have no mercy amung your next door? you go deep deep down in hate.

belive me if someone kill indians like this personally i stay with indians .

this for you guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L3h0I7dE5s

They aren't getting any Aid for free. Its called Payment.
They are fighting a war that isn't theirs. Dealing with thousands of soldiers and civilians dead. Bomb blasts every week.
All this for the americans. In fact they are paying a much higher price than the value of the missile or ship or plane.
So before you accuse them of getting FREE aid, realise that they are on the worse side of the bargain.

Afghan war started 10 years ago!

What was happening before that?

When you got patton tanks, F4 star fighter saber jets and used them in a war with India - who gifted you that?

Show me that you paid for it!

latest for me is Indians will oppose us even we are right or wrong .even we have killed even victims family comet suicide even some one damage us with out reason . why you are so hateful for us india? you have no mercy amung your next door? you go deep deep down in hate.

belive me if someone kill indians like this personally i stay with indians .

this for you guys
YouTube - Ek brahman ne kaha hai

Its not hate from my side. You do as you want. I was only giving you a bigger picture to look into.
On one end you have RD, and on the other hand there is so much at the stake.
Choice is NOT yours though as you know.
Its zardari and company.
What can you do?
Its not me!

Pictures of army bunkers in the east?

The US is totally in collusion with an Indian invasion?

how the hell did he managed to get the pics of army bunkers on the eastern border with India, may b someone from inside helped him or during an official visit he managed to get those pic's, but again am not sure that visits of these natures are arranged....

Had it not been for that firing incident this and many others like him might have gotten away with sensitive information. I don't know what our intel agencies are upto, sleeping probably.

wats the need to bring india into this? if us really want to invade pakistan (in collusion with india) why wd they give u billion of dollars in aid. non sense logic.

Pictures of eastern bunkers can only be for India; they are of no relevance to the US.

US military aid was only given reluctantly, initially the US didn't even want to give f-16's, they only gave them as a last resort when the Pakistani's gave them an ultimatum.

We also don't know how much of this equipment is 'spiked'

The US's alliance with India is strategic and permanent.

With Pakistan it is temporary, bought about by the needs of the Afghan war.

No Afghan war = No alliance with Pakistan.

Balahisar makes sense.. its a historical monument..
But bunkers on the eastern border??
Maybe he just was curious.. tourist maybe..

anyone else daring to making a tourist outing to area 51 or camp david will have his/ her remains spread over a square mile.
I recall beating up of the European" diplomat when he repeatedly made "trourist" visits near Kahota.

If the picture of the fort is of its entrance and its not much old, then it can give a pretty good idea of the security arrangements and planning to tackle such security setup can be done.

Well if the last line is sarcasm, then a good one, if not, then i will take it as sarcasm. :)

taking pictures reminds me of the second rambo movie....

what the F, americans are sending rambos here??? to spy on us??

Pictures of eastern bunkers can only be for India; they are of no relevance to the US.

US military aid was only given reluctantly, initially the US didn't even want to give f-16's, they only gave them as a last resort when the Pakistani's gave them an ultimatum.

We also don't know how much of this equipment is 'spiked'

The US's alliance with India is strategic and permanent.

With Pakistan it is temporary, bought about by the needs of the Afghan war.

No Afghan war = No alliance with Pakistan.

US alliance with india has developed post 90s. today we share good relationship wid them. but pakistan has more startegic value attached to it from american point of view. america has made the right noises regarding pakistan (with respect to india) but if u look at it they have still not put pressure on pakistan. because they know if they put too much pressure u wont help them in afghanistan.

as far as invasion is concerned, leave any thoughts of that. u have nuclear weapons u can defend u r self from both india and us.

the bottom line is we are not gonna free him up for the spying again ... army should stand towards this time ... otherwise they will have to pay aswell .... they should forget their dollars and their housing scheme for some time for the sake of pakistan and peoples of pakistan ......we have potentional to keep usa on its knee ..... and we will INSHALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom