What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying that, while the US is not perfect, and there are a lot of things that need to be improved, it still offers the best chances of success and hope anywhere in the world.

Tell me, what are the best chances of success and hope you are talking about? I work here in the US, all major manufacturing is being shipped to China, all services are being outsourced, major industries are being outsourced. Jobs are only being cut, hardly any are being created. Are you telling me that this country is still an economic power? How can you say this country has more opportunities than others? The only thing America has going on which many others don't is the fact that it encourages entrepreneurs without government intervention, to invest & build big businesses. Yet, the conditions in America are not feasible as of yet for entrepreneurship.

Declare Pakistan as a secular state and quell all extremist elements if you want this country to progress forward. All this nonsense is due to our confused laws, foreign policy and the use of religion as a tool for power.
Who is going to declare Pakistan a secular state? Crooked politicians and generals? Rich men who don't pay taxes and avoid legal penalties? They all stand to lose in a secular rule-of-law system rather than one that operates via religious pretension, extortion, and blood money.

No, if you want a secular state, imo you are going to have to declare it yourself and entice people, politicians, and police to gather to your banner.

Whats wrong with my statement?

Secularism isn't anti religion, its pro choice and allows freedom.

I am neither blind, nor biased, I like many others have seen how politcal Islam has caused Muslims countries to go up in flames.

This is cause of many ills in our society, we are not rational but religiously emotional like you.

These laws do not belong in the modern world, Hudood laws, Zina Laws, Qisas & Diyat laws etc serve no purpose in the modern world as we have functioning laws in place that are suitable for todays world.

This corrupt government always appeases religious elements who exploit situations for their own benefit.

Keep living in denial.

i will the same for you too, you are not being rational, just pure hot blooded emotional

[Pakistani]-evilX;1578005 said:
i want you to look at your avatar again......their is a slight brightness to it and that is of fire.......n darkness even a spark is enough to lighten the room

Well I don't see it. Even if it is their it will be turned into darkness soon.

And you can check my avatar too. Because it is where your country is. In the middle of deep darkness.

We all get the point you are making-
My Advice- Do not over do it- Its becoming irritating and offensive-

It just saddens me to see that we are stuck between the two extremes of our society - the religious bigots and the liberal *****. One is not any better than the other and bot are equally ignorant and inhuman. If i had my way i would stand them in a line and shoot their f**king brains out. The religious extremists live in their shell and think that everything about/in the West is or promotes evil while the liberal fagots have absolutely no knowledge of the religion which leaves them handicapped to even understand and see the logic behind even the littlest commandment of the religion.

Leeme clarify a couple of points here. Diya or Blood Money is applicable as long as a Muslim is involved in the conflict. Diya is not just a get outa jail card for the aggressor but a way to settle the conflict before it turns into something ugly. Diya is one of the many options that a person can use to settle a murder issue and not the only way. Diya/Blood Money can not be offered until and unless the victim demands of it from his free will. It is not elitist or stone age-ish. A member of the American embassy in Islamabad ran over a man and his family a couple of days ago in Islamabad. The man was let off the hook because the victims did not wana PRESS CHARGES. Diys is exercised when the victims do not wish to PRESS CHARGES or agree to reach an out of court settlement. Both of these practices are very common in the modern legal world and mirror the concept of Diya or Blood Money. The option of Diya can only be used pending certain criterion are met. I will quote the exact verse here which states the law in brief, if you need explanations, read the Tafseer or the scholarly commentary on the said verse.

"O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty. (Quran, 2:178)"

Inner contradictions much?

Murder is a crime against society, not a crime against person (although traditional Hanfi sharia doesn't think so, but the social contract in Pakistan - like all other societies agrees). Out of court settlements for intellectual property, land disputes, etc etc are acceptable - no out of court settlements for murder are acceptable.

I sympathize with you today.

Control your emotions guys...
After all , we have to get aid from America..
Hahaha.

“When the head is rotten,” he said, “it affects the whole body.”~Saudi King Abdullah

Asif-Ali-Zardari-02.jpg

We all get the point you are making-
My Advice- Do not over do it- Its becoming irritating and offensive-

Humm. I know but thanks to the establishment which runs your country it is already too offensive in your country. Thousands have already lost their lives and thousand more are waiting for it after today's incident. :)

its the time public should attack pm house GHQ us conslates and presedent house same time and millions should come out.but how?

Yeah who needs a country that is bombed by some other country with the consensus of it's rulers and military. Like come on even Somalia or Bangladesh are better states as compared to Pakistan.
I will be blunt here.

No one wants to mess with USA, being the 'most dangerous nation' on Earth.

Even elite nations like China and Russia have bowed to American pressure. And India is also as much susceptible.

Let me quote you an example from China:

The serious incident of April 2001 between the United States and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) involved a collision over the South China Sea between a U.S. Navy EP-3 reconnaissance plane and a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) naval F-8 fighter that crashed. After surviving the near-fatal accident, the U.S. crew made an emergency landing of their damaged plane onto the PLA’s Lingshui airfield on Hainan Island, and the PRC detained the 24 crew members for 11 days.

Chinese government was immensely pressured to free those 11 Americans, even after loss of a Chinese life and property, and act of espionage. And US government never even compensated for the incident.

This is all about national interest. We are not interested in being bombed back to stone age.

However, I do accept that 'corrupt elements' in Pakistan also have played a vital role in ensuring that Pakistan remains a slave state of the imperial WEST. We never managed to stand on our feet after 1960s.

And Pakistan has been turned in to Cambodia of WOT. A clear example of US hegemony and our stupidity in cohorts. Sounds familiar.

Being part of the American game is the killer deal here. This holds a lesson for India too.

It just saddens me to see that we are stuck between the two extremes of our society - the religious bigots and the liberal *****. One is not any better than the other and bot are equally ignorant and inhuman. If i had my way i would stand them in a line and shoot their f**king brains out. The religious extremists live in their shell and think that everything about/in the West is or promotes evil while the liberal fagots have absolutely no knowledge of the religion which leaves them handicapped to even understand and see the logic behind even the littlest commandment of the religion.

Leeme clarify a couple of points here. Diya or Blood Money is applicable as long as a Muslim is involved in the conflict. Diya is not just a get outa jail card for the aggressor but a way to settle the conflict before it turns into something ugly. Diya is one of the many options that a person can use to settle a murder issue and not the only way. Diya/Blood Money can not be offered until and unless the victim demands of it from his free will. It is not elitist or stone age-ish. A member of the American embassy in Islamabad ran over a man and his family a couple of days ago in Islamabad. The man was let off the hook because the victims did not wana PRESS CHARGES. Diys is exercised when the victims do not wish to PRESS CHARGES or agree to reach an out of court settlement. Both of these practices are very common in the modern legal world and mirror the concept of Diya or Blood Money. The option of Diya can only be used pending certain criterion are met. I will quote the exact verse here which states the law in brief, if you need explanations, read the Tafseer or the scholarly commentary on the said verse.

"O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty. (Quran, 2:178)"

thank you for quoting the verse, hope those uneducated pakistanis out there will et some sense about the commandment present in holy quran itself and not just in hadith

You may like to review your comments by just visiting some of the Sharia laws of the Islamic countries.

One cannot have one's cake and eat it too!

Please revist each aspect of the case including the victim's family leaving for the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom