What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If victims family does not say like that , they will trashed by angry mob.

mob? why? the families had made a good choice. 20 crore rupees and about 23 people going to US permanently living there atleast their coming generations will have a good future . what they would have got from useless emotionalism here??? despite that davis would have been released.

so it was a far better choice

I think it's time the Pakistani people take a long, hard look at themselves. The country itself is blessed with so many things from God, but has insincere people & an insincere government these people deserve. The family of the victims couldn't resist the temptations, & sold of their family members for money.

Express News is now reporting both families got a sum of 20 caror, around 2.5 million USD. The sum was split between many relatives, sisters, brothers, parents etc. Family of one victim received 12 caror, the other received 8 caror. A document of Diyat signed by the parents of victims, being not under any pressure, was shown on tv.

There is a saying in urdu, Mudai sust, gawa chust. Translate roughly to something like, victim is unwiling to press charges but witness is shouting crime.
This is what's happening in this thread and in Pakistan. People are protesting over the release of Davis while the families have taken their money and taken off. Good bye loosers, have fun protesting and injuring each other and destroying each other's properties, we're out of this case with our money.

You know what i was thinking- if Zardari was in the opposition- and it was PML government- he too would have definitely called for the protests- million march etc etc-

Saray sayasatdaan bagherat hein-

anyone who belive in these bastards he is big bastard then these

That is all fine for solace.

The end result matters.

Very sad.

But what can be done?

The verdict is valid as per Sharia.

It is sad that the victims' families sold out Pakistan, if the reports that they got US citizenship in return is right.

dont talk big, especially of things you dont really grasp !!

and you got on fire when I said Bharat has already been invaded, lets put it this way already sold !

To all you Pakistanis who argued with me that Davis will be sentenced in Pakistan - I have repeatedly told you that he is going to be released soon, very soon! But you did not want to hear. I have told you that some kind of deals will be reached and if the ISI and Army wants to make a deal, then the courts will cooperate.

This case only showed again the hatred towards the US in Pakistan and how reliable the official position of its government, and defence establishment.

Thank you, we know it before you even come to think about it at first time, we know level of strength of army & ISI, for F-16 they can loose their pants and ready for everything, F-18, F-22 or others are only for those who take took stand on their words. You opened nothing special.

janaji,
i hope u will also protest,use ur website..
set the marquee tag on ur website

I support the decision of the families. its a good choice by them as well as its good for the country. So NO protest on my part.

I had to post this.
61252_470486482572_253196387572_6513762_672366_n.jpg

LOL, I had to laugh.

mob? why? the families had made a good choice. 20 crore rupees and about 23 people going to US permanently living there atleast their coming generations will have a good future . what they would have got from useless emotionalism here??? despite that davis would have been released.

so it was a far better choice

ok guys look the post of my sister and be ready for killed by an amercan and our faimlies will sattle there with good future. i am looking some one like RD to shoot me.

hathi zinda lakh ka mara sawa lakh ka hahahahhaha

@ Jana
o.k we'll not protest on this and we'll remain slave of corrupts.

Show some guts and come on roads. i have no issue with that. :)

but please dont use poor people of Pakistan as shield for your emotionalism

If victims family does not say like that , they will trashed by angry mob.

Nope- its not like india- Angry MOB and naked helpless Christian/dalit women- its indian specialty-

Raymond Davis saga: Victims' families leave country say sources

LAHORE: Initial media reports surrounding the release of Raymond Davis suggest that the families of the victims killed in the Lahore shooting have left the country on a second plane. Their neighbours say they haven’t seen the families in two days and that their homes are empty and locked.

Sources say an aircraft carrying more than 10 people left Lahore airport and is headed to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. They also say the families have been given Green Cards and homes in New York state and Washington DC.

there was a view that if RD issue is resolved without two countries breaking apart, there would be only one country regretful about it...that is India !!

ok guys look the post of my sister and be ready for killed by an amercan and our faimlies will sattle there with good future. i am looking some one like RD to shoot me.

hathi zinda lakh ka mara sawa lakh ka hahahahhaha

:) no ask your families to make noise and remain on poverty while those who are using you for all the noise will enjoy their cozy drawing rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom