What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Welcome your brother from vanuatu.... Thanks. :)

Bangla Bondhu,

Are you suggesting that the use of Diya can be interpreted otherwise?

What is your suggestion how the Law would not be used to suggest that 'laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are..'

:face palm:

the law itself is about a simple murder, if that guy simply had killed those men and the money was compensated for the agrived families, then i have no objection, but he is not a normal guy he is a rogue terrorist, he has ran missions in pakistan, planted bomb blasts, has links with alquaida taliban, was found with illegal weapons, pictures of pak military installations, had lied about his identity, lied about his status in pakistan

so this just not cover one law but many laws, he should have been tried with multiple cases

he was also not punished by army for information, the uy was untouched

these laws are for pakistani citizens, i dont know what are the extra provisions and restrictions for raymond forein guy who also didnt have any diplomatic visa...

the guy shouldnt have been freed like a criminal pakistani guy, its outrageous

not better to cutoff this whole country into 10 different states and sell it to different countries (infact already sold) by Musharaf

No, things will improve once the concentration of the government is on welfare of the people, not wars, religion or some other issues that do not help in bettering the situation of the people.

Most Of the "Pakistanis" Have are being carried away by emotions, Let Me say one thing "Blood Money Only Accepted when The Victims Are Agreed or else Killer has to be Punished

When The Victim Families have no Objection and Accepted Money, By their Own Free Will, Then Why People Are Objecting so Un necessary, Whey Their Burning And Spewing Venom On " Stone Age Holy Law" When They Are not the Aggrieved Party?

They are angry about the law actually but they are forgetting that we can't question Islamic law.

However i must say that i am amazed at the brilliance of Americans. They found a loophole in our law and achieved their goal.

Great it is solved, bring more more F-16s, Cobras, war machine, blood money for victims that save relationship between US and Pakistan.

now question is where is blood money for civilians who died for DRONES ATTACK !!

The Patriots Out NOW !!

Since when these bearded people became Patriots?- They all are wahabi influenced jihadis- on their behalf if the revolutions is started- soon we are going to see a an Islamic Pakistan- not the secuar you all want-

Last edited by a moderator:
If used carefully.....i suspect this issue could potentially unite the fragmented and conflicting idealogies in pakistan to push for better governence and perhaps install a truly democratic institution. This is simply my opinion.

Only one way, use the laws against them in the same way the laws are used against non-Muslims and Muslims (note Muslim, not Islamican) -- only when you can reverse the one way traffic will you be able to make the Islamical learn

What a sad day.... this shows that as a nation we are corrupt people and we all have a price.... shame on the families who sold the blood of their sons and brothers for some money and green cards.... we deserve to have leaders like Zardari as we are also the same, the only difference is that his price is a little higher than ours....
Shame on all of us....

It is incorrect to inflame in this hour of Pakistani bewilderment and shock.

Notwithstanding, in all fairness, it should also be noticed as to who initiated the issue. It is a person who feels a trifle uncomfortable when the limelight is not focused on that person and find India as the salvation out of boredom and inability to visit a circus.

Yet, it is time for Indian to ponder and be matured and not respond to those who want to drag in India so as to divert from the issue.

It is for us to understand the quandary this judgement has created in Pakistan and confine ourselves to clinical posts without raising emotions all around.
Very mature attitude. I wish all Indians think this way.

A sincere advice for friendly Indians:

You guys should learn a lesson from Pakistan and remain strong. Never ever become slaves of US.

In worst case scenarios; your neighbours would be your biggest allies, if ties are amended with them (and I believe that Indian should give importance to this factor soon). USA is like a python - it tries to devours anything in its path or simply kills the undevourable.

However, I am noticing that your country has started to bow a little towards Americans. Be it for national interest but you guys should be VERY CAREFUL. Do not become a pawn of the American game.

These gora have decieved the subcontinent before and they are trying to do again. They will leave you in mess. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan are all clear examples.

I recommend you to leave Pakistan immediately, it is not worthy country to live. Quit Pakistan, we will see how difference or non-differences in 2020.

Same cycle long term. It is what it is.

More CIA's coming to spend blood money, more Al Qeada sucide bombing.

PML-N cares so much about Pakistani Nation that after listening to the news, Nawaz Sharif got heart problem and taken to hospital

why talking against PAKistan? what have you contributed for PAKistan in your life that give you the right? not even good thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom