What's new

RCEP will be signed in 2020 without India. The largest trading bloc is here.

India already delayed the signing for a while.

They are trying to extract a better deal. Like how they shop at the market, constantly bargaining.

Even if you want to give something to an Indian for free, they will demand you pay them to take your things. These greedy morons are naturally predatory. Along the same line that women are not safe in India.

With all said, I have always believed that including India in the talks in the first place was a mistake. The deeply entrenched political and business interest, outdated ideology, and nationalistic zeal (based mostly on prejudice and hatred) in India make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for India for form any sort of business pact that's not totally one-sided.

In any case, the conclusion of the RCEP negotiation would form a beautiful and powerful trading bloc in Asia, and serve a big counter to the United States, which has been throwing its weight around threatening everyone. China has a lot of older industries to shift abroad, and South East Asia with its enormous population (i.e. Indonesia) and logistic convenience would be able to benefit from such shift and provide substantial employment. This is a truly win-win agreement and congratulations to every signatory nation. I hope that more countries would join later and this pact can work closely with CPTPP and bring prosperity to all.

500px-RCEP.png

Why no Pakistani government made initiative to join this block. Seems like a lost opportunity could some opened some export markets to us.

Simple. Some countries, such as Japan and Vietnam pushed hard for India to join. Naturally, Pakistan was excluded to appease India. Now that India is out, the window of opportunity has opened for Pakistan.

They are trying to extract a better deal. Like how they shop at the market, constantly bargaining.

Even if you want to give something to an Indian for free, they will demand you pay them to take your things. These greedy morons are naturally predatory. Along the same line that women are not safe in India.

Keep your mouth control buddy... we don't need to join any bloc which doesn't have mutual benefits.... keep your nonsense away... why do we need sign a trade deal which benefits China most and damage our domestic companies...

Back
Top Bottom