What's new

RE-name qaddafi stadium now

Rename Bacha Khan and Benazir Bhutto Airport first.

Rename Benazir Bhutto Airport to Ayub Khan Airport... He was a great president. He actually created the idea of the new capital Islamabad.. He was the only 5-star and field marshal in the history of Pakistan.. The headquarters of the Pak army that make up his persona, are in Rawalpindi. (Exactly the airport is).

I swear to God you idiots will argue and fight over the smallest and most insignificant things. Learn to prioritize first.

We have two airports named after Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. Calm yourself.

Rename it "Zia ul Haq Stadium"
or "Mohammed Aamer Stadium"

A good name would be "Shadab Khan Stadium". You've gotta let the young star be confident and play his own natural game.

Why so much of tension with the name ??? Try to make a bid for the stadium to corporates where they will use their brand to name the stadium and then pay money to your board...Win win for every one...In that way, you can name anything every year based on your likings..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I swear to God you idiots will argue and fight over the smallest and most insignificant things. Learn to prioritize first.

We have two airports named after Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. Calm yourself.

We are talking about ISB, which is named after Bhutto. We should name it something else because of corruption.

Why so much of tension with the name ??? Try to make a bid for the stadium to corporates where they will use their brand to name the stadium and then pay money to your board...Win win for every one...In that way, you can name anything every year based on your likings..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

There's no tension. We can be just like the Americans and have like. AGS Honda Tires Stadium. Bol News Stadium. blah blah Stadium

He helped us a lot in becoming an atomic power. Let's just not forget that so easily. Even the first uranium came through Libiya under Qaddafi's order.
The west make Damons and the west make Heros with whoever they want.

Not all of them but yes FSD can go back to Lyallpur.
During the British Raj, the city Lyallpur was named in honour of the then Lieutenant-Governor of Punjab, Sir James Broadwood Lyall, for his services in the colonisation of the lower Chenab Valley.[18] His surname Lyall was joined with "pur" which in old Sanskrit language means city.[19] In the late 1970s, the Government of Pakistanchanged the name of the city from Lyallpur to Faisalabad (meaning City of Faisal), in honour of King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, who made several financial contributions to Pakistan.[20]

Yes it should be named after your father again.

Excuse me? you need to watch your filthy mouth mister if you don't know how to conduct a discussion in a civilized way better keep your filthy mouth shut.

It was necessary because u have a gutter mentality. You are ready to suck a Britisher c*ck who occupied our land forcibly but despise a Saudi king who has done so much for Pakistan. Yet you live in Saudi like a shameless namak harami Afghani living in Pakistan who barks against us. Now step back and think where you stand before talking about civility. Either you are a hypocrite or a chootiya.

It was necessary because u have a gutter mentality. You are ready to suck a Britisher c*ck who occupied our land forcibly but despise a Saudi king who has done so much for Pakistan. Yet you live in Saudi like a shameless namak harami Afghani living in Pakistan who barks against us. Now step back and think where you stand before talking about civility. Either you are a hypocrite or a chootiya.

Savage level over 9000

What a top class mofo you're first of all i didn't knew about the name history of FSD (i thought we can have a civilized debate here but nope) you assumed like a gandu that i despise your abba g 2nd i didn't bark against anyone again you behaved like a typical gandu and a mental slave and assumed that i talked against anyone now you're not only a mental slave but a gandu too who loves to give his gand to an arab. Ab sun bhen ke lore ppl like you deserve a place where i flush tatti that is my ignore list so welcome to my ignore list ppl like you are nothing but equal to my TATTI :) lol what a cunt tere jese bht gashti ke dekhein hain life mein chl munna ja kisi arbi ko deni hogi tune kahin late na ho jaiin.

What a top class mofo you're first of all i didn't knew about the name history of FSD (i thought we can have a civilized debate here but nope) you assumed like a gandu that i despise your abba g 2nd i didn't bark against anyone again you behaved like a typical gandu and a mental slave and assumed that i talked against anyone now you're not only a mental slave but a gandu too who loves to give his gand to an arab. Ab sun bhen ke lore ppl like you deserve a place where i flush tatti that is my ignore list so welcome to my ignore list ppl like you are nothing but equal to my TATTI :) lol what a cunt tere jese bht gashti ke dekhein hain life mein chl munna ja kisi arbi ko deni hogi tune kahin late na ho jaiin.
Haahhahahahahah aagya na apni aukat pe? We both live in Saudi. How about we meet and you say all that to my face? Pata chal jaega kon gandu hai. Jitna Saudio se tujhe masla hai lagta hai tere ghar ghusay thay aur unka ehm kirdaar tha teri pedaish mai. Aur bc jab tujhe pata nahi kisi baat ka to tu kyu apni maa beech mai leke aaya?

And all the sacrifices Pakistan made for Saudi?

Is there a Saudi city named after Pakistan? Or does Saudi love just revolve around using Pakistanis as bodyguards or taxi drivers?

for god sake you slaves that guy was die like a dog by his own people forget him now . name it iqbal jinaah liaqat fatima edhi any good name man or call it lahore stadium :undecided::undecided::undecided:
Muhammad Ali Clay Stadium.your opinion?

Lahoris are known khota khoor so rename it Ghada-Fi-Stadium even spelling would be the same.
Teray baap ko Kha gay hain Lahori tujy to dukh ho ga is liay tu bakwas kr raha hai.

Back
Top Bottom