What's new

Reactions at Imran Khan's wedding wish

Do you remember how much this world was at peace during the tenure of William Clinton? :D We need one of our own scandals with Immi bhai - someone to siphon of ALL the tension, minus the rage and getting caught part! :cheesy:

Personally, i reckon that our immi bhai really needs to get laid. We don't need a PM who's angry all the time. ;)

....ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺟﻠﺪ ﺷﺎﺩﯼ ﮐﺮﻧﮯ ﮐﺎاعلان

ﺣﮑﻮﻣﺖ ﮐﺎ ﺗﻤﺎﻡ ﻧﮑﺎﺡ ﺧﻮﺍﮞ ﺣﻀﺮﺍﺕ ﮐﯽ ﺭﺟﺴﭩﺮﯾﺸﻦ ﮐﯿﻨﺴﻞ ﮐﺮﻧﮯ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺷﺎﺩﯼ ﮨﺎﻝ ﺑﻨﺪ ﮐﺮﺍﻧﮯ ﮐﺎ ﻓﯿﺼﻠﮧ

(عمران خان کی شادی سے ریلوے کو ١٠ گناہ خسارے کا امکان (سعد رفیق

ﺍﺱ ﻭﻗﺖ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺷﺎﺩﯼ ﮐﺎ ﺍﻋﻼﻥ ﺟﻤﮩﻮﺭﯾﺖ ﮐﮯ ﺧﻼﻑ ﺳﺎ ﺯﺵ ﮨﮯ - ﺧﻮﺭﺷﯿﺪ ﺷﺎﮦ

ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﻮ ﺷﺎﺩﯼ ﮐﺮﻧﮯ ﺳﮯ ﭘﮩﻠﮯ ﻣﯿﺮﯼ ﻻﺵ ﺳﮯ ﮔﺰﺭﻧﺎ ﮨﻮ ﮔﺎ..... محمود خان اچکزئ

کراچی میں عمران خان کی شادی کے خلاف متحدہ قومی مومنٹ کا ملک گیر ہرتال کا اعلان

عمران خان کی شادی جمہوریت کو ڈی ریل کرنے کی سازش ہے .. زرداری

(اگر اس کا حل مل بیٹھ کر نہ نکالا تو خدشہ ہے کؤی تیسری قوت "فائدہ" نہ اٹھا لے (سراج الحق

(عمران خان کی شادی کا مقصد معاشرے میں بے حیائی کو فروغ دینا ہے ( مولانا ڈیزل

(عمران خان کی شادی کے موقعے پر دہشت گردی کا خطرہ - ملک کے مفاد میں نہیں ( رانا سنا الله

(عمران خان کی شادی سے ملک کی سلامتی کو خطرہ ہو سکتا ہے (چودھری نثار

:D :D :D

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @chauvunist @Bratva @Crypto @Armstrong @AstanoshKhan @Akheilos @Marshmallow @Side-Winder @Devil Soul @tarrar @batmannow @Zarvan @Mirzay @Tameem @Fracker @Muhammad Omar @Sedqal @xyxmt@Aether @Chak Bamu

LOLZZZZ in all this serious environment a fun post or thread is a welcome sight. Truly hilarious. :rofl

Do you remember how much this world was at peace during the tenure of William Clinton? :D We need one of our own scandals with Immi bhai - someone to siphon of ALL the tension, minus the rage and getting caught part! :cheesy:
sub ko apni terhan bana lay! :whistle:

@Hyperion no dough in the oven? :cheesy:

Bill is the man!

5f5d25ea6de750dc6716ee0e26149a6a20e211d8f678dd21d7d4d3b70492614c.jpg

I read that immys family is desperate to get him remarried because he is rumoured to be involved in many illicit affairs.. ;):rolleyes:

Personally, i reckon that our immi bhai really needs to get laid. We don't need a PM who's angry all the time. ;)
VERY GOOD ADVICE for shiekh rasheed and IK :D aur PM kidar sey? lol

There is another benefit for them to get marry other than getting rid of anger and frustration
Actually they will forget about inqalaab, azadi march and sleeping on container when wife and kids will be waiting for them at home. Khud tu single hein bechare married loghoon ko be bathaya howa ha road pe 12 din se

Personally, i reckon that our immi bhai really needs to get laid. We don't need a PM who's angry all the time.
What makes you think he is not getting laid already? :azn:
Like leopards can't change spots, playboys don't change character.. as many members in PDF would know from personal experience.. ;):cheers:

well i would like to add my favorite leader Reaction on Imran khan Marriage ...

P.A to mushi : Sir ...... have you heard ... that Imran khan is getting married ?
Mushi : YESSS .
P.A to Mushi : what will be our stand on this ??
Mushi : Oye mai Darta warta kisi nai hun ? Imran Kia chata hai ??

Pakistan does not need jokes or stand up comedy or marasi show. The Govt. is serious about saving their corruption & corrupt system, so the protesters who are with IK & IK himself will have to think on how to save Pakistan.

Dr. TUQ's revolutionary movement is the most disciple among the two.

What I don't understand about IK is why he is not joining hands with Dr. TUQ, Pakistan should always come first, not their personal interests. Join hands for Pakistan & quit joking around.

well i would like to add my favorite leader Reaction on Imran khan Marriage ...

P.A to mushi : Sir ...... have you heard ... that Imran khan is getting married ?
Mushi : YESSS .
P.A to Mushi : what will be our stand on this ??
Mushi : Oye mai Darta warta kisi nai hun ? Imran Kia chata hai ??

Baqwas

I heard he's already boning Mian Mansha's niece and Iyla Malik lol. Buddhay tau hou gaye lekin mohabat jawaa'n!

as general hameed gul said.pakistan ke tamam maslo ka hal shadi me hai.s rasheed immi bhai and zardari..sab farig singles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom