What's new

Ready for war: US says it will FIGHT if China invades Philippines – alarm bells ring

You can always count on the US to do the right thing, after they have tried everything else.

Taking out Al-Qaeda, and of course bin Laden, was a short term goal. We wanted more. Al-Qaeda thrived in Afghanistan because Afghanistan was a failed state. The original thought and hope was if we 'nation build' Afghanistan, we would deny Al-Qaeda a safe haven. In hindsight, we were wrong. But that was a risk we were willing to take at that time. The bottom line is that we did more for Afghanistan in the past 20 yrs than all of the Muslim countries. Now the world will see Afghanistan regress to the 7th century. What a gem...

US wanted to build Afghanistan!? Really!? Is this what superficially they are feeding you or your own intelligence has gone bonkers? US wanted to build Afghanistan by bombing her own ex allies? US wanted to build Afghanistan by killing civilians? US wanted to build Afghanistan by giving her collateral damage? US wanted to build Afghanistan by threatening Pakistan?:rofl:
So,so cute muahhhhh:rofl:
The Northern Alliance provided the manpower, so why not Pakistan provided the air power? Someone said Pakistan gave US files on the Taliban, right? That means there was no need for US to be there to topple the Taliban...And yet...We had to...
Gambit, gambit, gambit!
Oh, you are so cute😚
My dear, I am really sorry but do you think that your fellow Americans who are representing defense and military issues in pentagon and are working on ground would be so stupid that they will share any useful intelligence reports to Pakistan.
Do you think that US really wanted to target talibans and wanted to avenge 9/11 only. Really? Do you think that US wanted to invest billions of dollars in Afghanistan to build her?
Really? If you say yes then either you are a teenager behind this account or pentagon has hired dumbasses for functioning American government as body.
Make this clear to yourself first that exactly why American government attacked Afghanistan and once if you find sincerity in the cause that George Bush pursued than question our intention.
Such an amazing country America is but is very unlucky in case of leadership I believe.

Update:
August 17th, 2021
Tuesday,
236838647_10165782784300442_8516295614874963821_n.jpg

Just as I stated earlier.

Regards

Last edited:
Tell me why you still let Taliban win after spending hundreds of billions and suffer thousands of casualties fighting them??
Covid made US running out of masks and a war with China we will make sure you running out of body bags.
I still remember how the same wannabe Americans and American trolls where sneering at China and gloating with the same vigor about Americas superior medical system in the early stages of the world discovering this, based on all available evidence and timeline, most likely covered up American lab leaked virus.

Then they flip flopped hard from the usual American superiority complex to the usual American victim complex and fabrciated fake stories and silly fake "evidence" and straight out lied to project all the incidents that happen in Maryland, American coverups and the American bioweapon lab on another country, the second Americans themself had to pile up bodies in trucks and dig out massgraves in capital cities and couldnt cover up the virus spread in America anymore.

They talk big and loud in "truisms" but thats not impressing anyone these day anymore who got used to their scams and farces.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom