What's new

Real Alien Found? Is This The Smoking Gun?

Damn! What else will the ISI think of next? :undecided: :rofl:

BEWARE.....they are coming to get you. :woot:

anigif25.gif

Apparently this news (which should be considered the biggest news in the human history) is nowhere but on sites like inquisitor.com and siriusdisclosure.com and no one is paying any attention.

Here's an excerpt from the same website:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=39737" target="_blank">OrionHunter</a></u>
Many websites have reproduced this from the Disclosure Project headed by Dr Steven Greer. Here's the latest video of the creature after DNA testing...

BEWARE.....they are coming to get you. :woot:

anigif25.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif

I nearly crapped in my pants! :undecided: :omghaha:

But seriously, WTF is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 @hunter_hunted @DESERT FIGHTER @Parul i dont know if its real or fake.... But its not human fetus. Its indeed a hybrid. It looks mixture of zetan grey and human DNA.... The only question is that is it real? i dont know because i havent examined it by myself.... The zetans, tall greys and reptilians creating 100s of hybrids each day. They got success in creating many hybrids of mentis human hybrid, bat human hybrid, snake human hybrid, grey humanoid size few inches.... Let me tell you that they creating hybrid for many reason.... Food, slavery, expanding reach into many other planets. Majority of hybrids are shifted into other planet. Let me also tell you all that many good greys too had created grey humanoid and shifted onto other planets. Do you know how earth looks from a distance? It looks exactly like a tiny star.... There are multi billion stars in our galaxy and there are multi billion galaxies in universe and there are multi billion such universe.... People here calling it human DNA. ofcourse it has human DNA as its human hybrid. Just like humans are 99 percent ape DNA and just 1 percent Human DNA (superior humanoid DNA).... If its real than dont expect goverment will tell u. 2 years ago a small humanoid women found in pakistan. she was found in empty bungalow. The village kids chased it and stoned her to death. Than they set her on fire. Pakistani ISI men came to village and warned every kid not to say it was humanoid. They adviced to say it was barbie doll. Since when barbie doll can run that fast? Anyway majority of hybrids created by zetans failed. Also tall greys and america creating hybrid in dulce underground base. i have bit evidence of it. Later i post it here.... Check in thailand the greys hybrid failed.... And people are idiots who started worship it. Just like few uneducated indians....
BABY ALIEN FOUND THEN PEOPLE WORSHIP HER! - YouTube
Alien Found in Thailand

Aliens forcing you to abandon grammar, punctuation marks or paragraphs?

Make your comments a little more readable please.

@Awesome sorry for that but english not my mother tongue.... Sanskrit is.... Am using mobile phone for safety and you know mobile phones not a match to pc and laptop or even latest android.... i have all but cant use them.... i only use that in facebook....
@Peregrine i dont know was he telling the truth but there are beings who cant stand a chance on earth as they dont inhalf oxygen.... in 2004 isro scientist saw a small pink red skin unknown type alien searching something on himalaya. He was wearing spacesuite and when he saw the scientists he just went above in space slowly.... The alpha draconians breath hydrogen, the greys breath carbondiaoxide. The list is long.... So yes there are aliens who are sensitive to human touch....

A very similar creature was once found in Lahore also. Some children were playing in the street where they saw a very small similar thing. Unfortunately they killed it on spot .. :p typical desi kids :D

Just search on Youtube : "Lahore Alien found" and you will find a News clip video definitely

Back
Top Bottom