What's new

Real Chaabi waly khilonay

I always thought Fawad Ch was two faced but my opinion of him was slowly starting to change in the past few months. But guess I was wrong, nasal wohi hai.

Imran Ismail disappointed me though. Kehta hai this is my last political press conference and now does this. Jhoota fraudia.

Shah Mehmood actually defied my expectations. The rest like Hammad Azhar, Farrukh Habib etc, they were expected to stand strong.

But Asad Umar ki kahani abhi incomplete hai, he's a mystery fellow right now.

Anyways, this jor tor was tried before too, with N and PPP, never worked and never succeeded. Ab to aur nhn karay gi because you don't have the stranglehold on information anymore.

Two options being discussed reportedly, either IK goes out of PTI, or a completely new party is made with the ex-PTI folks.

I always thought Fawad Ch was two faced but my opinion of him was slowly starting to change in the past few months. But guess I was wrong, nasal wohi hai.

Imran Ismail disappointed me though. Kehta hai this is my last political press conference and now does this. Jhoota fraudia.

Shah Mehmood actually defied my expectations. The rest like Hammad Azhar, Farrukh Habib etc, they were expected to stand strong.

But Asad Umar ki kahani abhi incomplete hai, he's a mystery fellow right now.

Anyways, this jor tor was tried before too, with N and PPP, never worked and never succeeded. Ab to aur nhn karay gi because you don't have the stranglehold on information anymore.

Two options being discussed reportedly, either IK goes out of PTI, or a completely new party is made with the ex-PTI folks.
SMQ kept in jail intentionally so keep in touch with big bosses. Didn't you see still very healthy. Majority of them are haram khor ,opportunist ... but non of them has future without PTI/Imran Khan. I always say read the history of there grand parents , you will be shocked. Majority of them were slaves of white and other way around involve in this region muslims massacre.

SMQ kept in jail intentionally so keep in touch with big bosses. Didn't you see still very healthy. Majority of them are haram khor ,opportunist ... but non of them has future without PTI/Imran Khan. I always say read the history of there grand parents , you will be shocked. Majority of them were slaves of white and other way around involve in this region muslims massacre.

Agreed, but his relations with the establishment have never been exemplary, so there is some hope. Let's see.

But how the heck can Fawad Ch and others meet SMQ while his own family cannot.

Agreed, but his relations with the establishment have never been exemplary, so there is some hope. Let's see.

But how the heck can Fawad Ch and others meet SMQ while his own family cannot.
lolll... sarkar ka hokam kon taal sakta ha ....jail ka darban ...no way.

This dabbu saaand was always someone I never appreciated. He has proved to be a backstabber.

IK’s inner circle was made up of self serving people, this is proof.

Forget Dabbu, it's Imran Ismail I am actually shocked about.

Then Ali Zaidi's 'PTI main do banday huay to main aur Imran Khan hongay', sar par goli mar do.

Forget Dabbu, it's Imran Ismail I am actually shocked about.

Then Ali Zaidi's 'PTI main do banday huay to main aur Imran Khan hongay', sar par goli mar do.
Ali Zaidi is a shock to everyone in PTI, that much is confirmed. But it’s okay, this is like flushing of the old guard, in our village everyone will stamp on BAT regardless who gets the ticket.

Ali Zaidi is a shock to everyone in PTI, that much is confirmed. But it’s okay, this is like flushing of the old guard, in our village everyone will stamp on BAT regardless who gets the ticket.

The only person I actually have sympathy for is Shireen Mazari and Maleeka Bokhari.

Ali Zaidi actually double crossed the estab first. His home was declared sub-jail, and he was transferred to hospital and was basically living well. Then he came for a press conference and there he said that he will stay with PTI. Then his sub-jail orders were rescinded and he was shipped to Jacobabad.

Maybe he will come back, who knows? I am pretty sure we will hear from Asad Umar again though.

The only person I actually have sympathy for is Shireen Mazari and Maleeka Bokhari.

Ali Zaidi actually double crossed the estab first. His home was declared sub-jail, and he was transferred to hospital and was basically living well. Then he came for a press conference and there he said that he will stay with PTI. Then his sub-jail orders were rescinded and he was shipped to Jacobabad.

Maybe he will come back, who knows? I am pretty sure we will hear from Asad Umar again though.
You know who’s a real survivor ? Sheeda… he’s a master of survival, people should learn from him.

You know who’s a real survivor ? Sheeda… he’s a master of survival, people should learn from him.

That man is a genius I tell you.

But then again, he always had sympathizers within the estab. Bajwa sahab kay daur main halat thoray patlay ho gaye they, but they are somewhat back on track now.

I was seeing memes that take inspiration from him, na shadi, na bachay, na koi weakness! :P

That man is a genius I tell you.

But then again, he always had sympathizers within the estab. Bajwa sahab kay daur main halat thoray patlay ho gaye they, but they are somewhat back on track now.

I was seeing memes that take inspiration from him, na shadi, na bachay, na koi weakness! :P

I have a lot of time for him, he’s a real politician and has a huge fan base in Pindi. He’s obviously a notorious womaniser and a cad but he’s a likeable rogue in my opinion. 😅

Always hated the dumbass. Always saw him as a man without substance who even imitated IK’s body language and gestures in his talks.

Always hated the dumbass. Always saw him as a man without substance who even imitated IK’s body language and gestures in his talks.
A lot of them were hangers on. I am sad about some of them leaving but everyone has their reasons.

I have a lot of time for him, he’s a real politician and has a huge fan base in Pindi. He’s obviously a notorious womaniser and a cad but he’s a likeable rogue in my opinion. 😅
He is using too much Twitter these days. His Latest Creation.
FxNB3ltaIAA1_DP

A lot of them were hangers on. I am sad about some of them leaving but everyone has their reasons.
The only one I was disappointed with was Asad Umer.

Sure some do. And for some the doors will be open if they don’t actively take part in schemes. But it doesn’t matter, what matters is for IK and the party to weather the storm.

Back
Top Bottom