What's new

Real Madrid,Barcelona,Spain and Nadal to play in India!

Dudes, we need sponsors. That's the basic. And we have audience, companies will be ready to sponsor events like these easily. I see football in India in next 6 years. To start with we should provide grounds for international events (that will draw lot of tourists as well). In 2006, 100000 prostitutes were called from all around the world to Germany. :D

Let's build 10 to 15 world class stadiums in major cities and see the change.

this will provide a good opportunity to develop our skills in other sports also:enjoy:
i m really fed with cricket(its not like i don't like it) but there is too much of cricket in south asia that we tend to neglect other sports

anyways it will provide atleast some world class infrastructure along with some world class coach to indian football fans
we people really lack skills when it comes to other sports
which can be improved only through better training of young kids:cheers:

I want to see Cristiano and Messi face-off in India....:taz:

Dudes, we need sponsors. That's the basic. And we have audience, companies will be ready to sponsor events like these easily. I see football in India in next 6 years. To start with we should provide grounds for international events (that will draw lot of tourists as well). In 2006, 100000 prostitutes were called from all around the world to Germany. :D

Let's build 10 to 15 world class stadiums in major cities and see the change.

:blink:

Are you promoting football or prostitution?

I want to see Cristiano and Messi face-off in India....:taz:
Don't worry you will see them Soon. If you can introduce IPL, ICL and World hockey league. Then why not Football league.
Just improve the infrastucture and result will improve

That's what people say, and it's far from reality. Only >30 peoples are interested in football now.

That was in the last decade or so...when youngster got drawn to cricket . But I can see a big difference now..people are coming back to the game. I am talking about the ground...recently played kolkata police tournament for my local club..belive me...I see more crowd than ever. may be thats because of the few exhibition matches, a little improvbed infra, and to an extent foreign players especiallyu from africa coming to kolkata for playing football and earn their like their daily wages...in fact it has become a trend now to hire Nigerian players in kolkata by local para clubs to playe tournaments. I played atleast 4 tournamnets along side these nigerian this year only. I think the craze is getting bigger again.

That was in the last decade or so...when youngster got drawn to cricket . But I can see a big difference now..people are coming back to the game. I am talking about the ground...recently played kolkata police tournament for my local club..belive me...I see more crowd than ever. may be thats because of the few exhibition matches, a little improvbed infra, and to an extent foreign players especiallyu from africa coming to kolkata for playing football and earn their like their daily wages...in fact it has become a trend now to hire Nigerian players in kolkata by local para clubs to playe tournaments. I played atleast 4 tournamnets along side these nigerian this year only. I think the craze is getting bigger again.

If we can start something like 'IPL' of football, it'll draw more attention to this game. I can only imagine Messi, Klose and Ronaldo playing for Kolkata :D

If am not wrong, nigerians are coming to kolkata since Chima Okeri became a celebrity in the eighties.
If we can start something like 'IPL' of football, it'll draw more attention to this game. I can only imagine Messi, Klose and Ronaldo playing for Kolkata :D

It will be a nightmare for their indian teammates,i guess. Bhagte bhagte sabki jaan nikal jayegi.

Dnt worry...Football fever is getting big in India very soon...in fact this is the peak tiome for football in India (not Indian football team)..this is the time when Internatioanl clubs from Europe like Man utd and Bayern are opening training centres in India, international teams touring ndia more often, legends like maradona, and players like Messi Forlan, Oliver Kahn are coming to India.
Did you hear Shah Rukh Khan soon to buy big share in Dempo FC of Goa. these are things that indicate that football is getting more popularity. In fact nowdays youngsters are more into football thanks to EPL craze...so dnt worry soon you will see Messi wearing Mohun Bagan jersey ( ok that was a joke :p )

If am not wrong, nigerians are coming to kolkata since Chima Okeri became a celebrity in the eighties.

Nigerians and Brazilians are coming tokolkata for decades..but only to play for established clubs with good money...now they are coming large numbers and play for local clubs in different localities, as you you must be knowing the club culture of kolkata. Now you can easily hire a Nigerian or another african footballer for anywhere between 300 to 500 rs. per match and also hey are now keeping their conditions like being given half or 1/4th of the prize money if they win. So quite often we see local street olayers playing alongside nigerians in local tournaments. and belive me they are comin in hundreds now. unforunately we keep hearing news of drug peddling and crimes by these africans nationals in kolkata. google it you will find it.

No, that was from Amul ice-cream. Remember "Khel to bas bahana hai, papa ko cookie jo khana hai"? :D

Yes, i got a brain of Raavan. :devil:

:lol:

That's what people say, and it's far from reality. Only >30 peoples are interested in football now.

Not actually....Football is still most popular in Bengal , Goa and north East. The N-E boys dont bother about cricket. And before arrival of IPL football was the sports where a good player (in Indian standard) good earn his leaving from the game. For cricket, there was nothing before making an entry in National team. Now, salary of a player in an I-league team easily go beyond Rs 10 L per annum and for established players 50L-60L is nothing now. Sunil Chhetry got 1Cr plus last season; 19 years old Robin Singh joined East Bengal in 2010 for 45 L. The national team Gk Subrata Paul is getting above 1 cr , thats from Prayag United. If they manage to get some international success in Asian Level (I am confident about that in next couple of years as we have very strong junior teams) football can give huge competition to cricket...

Its not just football same happens for other sports too.....Its our responsibility to cheer the other sportsmen. Nehwal, the badminton player, is a star in Indonesia, as she beat Chinese players and Indonesia and China have rivalry in that game.

I don't see any fan page of Indian Hockey Team etc.

Why not people go to airport to cheer winning team like they do for cricketers.?

Start a fan page on facebook on Football or support the existing one....Social networking sites are the future of changing a country just by sitting on the chair and supporting those who actually do the work.

here you go mate

Indian hockey page : https://www.facebook.com/Indian.Hockey

Indian football page : https://www.facebook.com/Indianationalfootballteam

East Bengal's fb page : https://www.facebook.com/KingfisherEastBengalFC

Back
Top Bottom