What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

Not private hospitals, and most people don't have stacks of old notes either.
most private hospitals accept debit/credit card. Govt yesterday has allowed private hospitals and even chemists to accept old money.

They can get their money exchanged directly through who pays them. Please don't come with beggers next.

What kinda logic you are talking .. you mean they are not human.

What kinda logic you are talking .. you mean they are not human.
Don't talk about humanity when there are more champion of humanity nations on earth who would kill anyone if they enter their boundaries because he don't have the mental capacity to make an ID card for himself. You can breed thousands and thousands times and then claim I am human let me breed.

Don't talk about humanity when there are more champion of humanity nations on earth who would kill anyone if they enter their boundaries because he don't have the mental capacity to make an ID card for himself. You can breed thousands and thousands times and then claim I am human let me breed.

You are not human...... only he is. Wait for him to issue you a certificate of humanity.

I have exchanged 50000rs worth of 500s to 100rs, but not thru bank.... So i need not think about, what politicians might have done to make the black into white...

Ya, there were no Theft or loot before this. All people were honest :P

Modi has turned Indians into "looters" :lol:

Thats the reason UPA II was thrown into a junkyard.
Now its BJP's turn...

Normally I do not engage with thumb suckers.
But if I do...Some one must be as lucky as you right now to have luxury to get few minutes of my intellectual engagement with you.

Thats the reason UPA II was thrown into a junkyard.
Now its BJP's turn...

Normally I do not engage with thumb suckers.
But if I do...Some one must be as lucky as you right now to have luxury to get few minutes of my intellectual engagement with you.

Spare me your "intellectual" might :lol:

I have exchanged 50000rs worth of 500s to 100rs, but not thru bank.... So i need to think about, what politicians might have done to make the black into white...

Where did you get Rs. 50,000 worth cash ? :cheesy: ...... can you give me some ?

Why you are sending me to a wild goose chase infant?
Cant you be little simple and unleash your one liner from that incubator that you are trapped into?

ERRR!

I pity your pony brain.
Duhhhh!
Calling me an infant while asking to be spoonfed yourself? my post is here in this thread itself kindly go through it if you want to engage further.

Let's forget about Opposition leaders for a moment. Don't you think that people are suffering because of the inability of the government for provide enough cash in ATM/Banks? Can you explain me how opposition's co-operation will impact on people's suffering?

People are suffering due to black money as well and if government is trying to bring in good changes public must cooperate with them.

As far as opposition is concerned for starters they can stop rumor mongering.

Ya, there were no Theft or loot before this. All people were honest :P

Modi has turned Indians into "looters" :lol:
It's a rumor spread by the Anti corruption crusader Kejriwal .. here is Delhi Police statement on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom