What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

The bottom line is:

After few months, people will start hoarding money again, albeit 2k notes now.
Modi can not change Indian's DNA.

If you say that there would be no corruption involving money in India, you are living in a la la land - Or being in denial.

Poor people use 10,20,50 and 100 rupees denomination.
Then why 2K notes all of a sudden?

Still you didnt answer that question .
Because of the withdrawal of 2000Rs.

Neeraj Pandey announces film on 500/1000 ban: “A Wednesday Re-MODIfied”

Neeraj Pandey is all set to release the sequel to his 2008 thriller drama A Wedenesday. The movie is titled A Wednesday: Re-Modified, and is centered on PM Modi’s masterstroke to abolish Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes.

The protagonist is an old chai wallah who is frustrated after serving chais from morning to evening to affluent people. The poor chai wallah is highly irritated when people emerge from luxurious cars offer notes of 500 and 1000 to him and ask “Chacha Chuttey kar do”. He sees it as a mockery to his honest profession at the hands of people who have no worth of Gandhi’s ideals or his currency notes.

Tired of large currency notes and the people who flaunt them he climbs to the roof top of an under construction building and calls the RBI Governor to share his ‘Man ki Baat’. He asks the governor to ban 500 and 1000 currency notes from Wednesday onwards. If not, he would detonate bombs kept in Chaipatti dabbas delivered as a Diwali gift by him to all banks in the city. The conversation that ensues is as below:

(Disclaimer: This conversation is in Hindi)

Chai Wallah (CW): Aapke ghar me cockroach aata hai to aap kya karte hai Governor saab.Aap unko paalte nahi maartey hain. Ye dono note kaala dhan ban kar mere ghar ko ganda kar rhae the aur aaj main apna ghar saaf karna chahta hoon.

Gov: Tum ho kaun?

CW: Main wo hu jo apne pocket me itna chiller le kar rakhta hai ki kbhi usse koi 500 ka kbhi 1000 ka chutta karwa leta hai. Main wo hun jo month end hone pe ye sochta hai ki is baar savings account me minimum balance maintain hoga ya nahi, ya is baar IT walo ne kitna tax kaata hoga. Main wo hoon jo mahiney ki aakhri taarikh pe office jata hai to uski biwi har do ghante baad phone kar k puchti hai ki chai pee ki nahi, khana khaya ki nahi. Dar asal wo ye jaan na chahti hai ki salary mili ki nahi.

Main wo bhi hu jo kabhi Credit Card k line me fasta hai, kbhi Aadhar card k. Main wo bhi hoon jo saal me do baar SALE season ka wait krta hai. .Main wo hu jo jab shaan se apne imaandari k two wheeler pe nikalta hai to kbhi Mercedes ko side deta hai, kbhi Fortuner ko. Gaadi koi bhi brand ki ho bewajah side hota mai hi hoon. Bheed to dekhi hogi na aapne. Bheed me se koi bhi working class ko dekh lijiye main wo hoon. I am just a stupid Chai Wallah, sorry common man wanting to equalise everyone’s debts.

Gov: Aaj Achanak Ye Stupid Comman Man Kaise Jag Gaya, wo Bhi 100 kilo chai patti k saath.

CW: Kyun, Jag gaya to taklif ho rahi hai ?? Jindgi bhar ghut – ghut ke marte rahna chahiye tha mujhe…Dusro ko apne saamne amir hote dekhte rehna chahiye tha mujhe .. aur ye achanak nahi hua hai Governor sahab, Yu kahiye ki time nahi mila , fijul k media k uljhano me aur Videsh se kala dhan laane k chakkar me ye kaam jara neglect ho gaya, Lekin der aaye durast aaye.. Wo dono notes aaj hi ban honge…

Gov: Lekin ye do hi kyun? Aur bhi to hain 100 aur 50 k notes?

CW: Bas 100 aur 50 hi to hai humare paas saab inko ban kiya to khayega kya common man.

Gov: Tumhara koi apna kareebi kya tumse jyada rich hai ya jyada badi gaadi hai uske paas jisne tumahre Chai wala hone ka majak udaya?

CW: Kyun..mujhe us din ka wait krna chahiye jab koi apna, mere se jyada paise kama kar mujhe beijjat kar k chala jaaye. Jaan na hi hai to suniye. Ek marwadi tha jo roj mere dukaan pe aata aur 7 rupaye ki ek cutting chai pi k chal jaata. Naam nahi jaanta tha uska bas Udhaar khaatey me uska phone number rakha tha maine aur naam rakha tha Udhaari. Ek din wo ek kaali mercedes me aya aur 1000 ke dus note de kar bola “Chacha udhaar utaar dena aur KEEP THE CHANGE”.

Gov: To tum ye us last k english sentence k badle me kar rhe ho?

CW: Nahi nahi nahi…English me itna weak bhi nahi hoon. I always knew what CHANGE is. After all we brought the CHANGE in 2014. par ye acceptable nahi hai saab..ki koi bhi meri chai dukaan k saamne apne kaale dhan ki kaali gaadi me, kaale suit me aakar, apne kaale dhan k 1000 k note ko futkar kara le. Unhe fakra hai apne badi gaadiyon pe, 1000 aur 500 ki gaddiyon pe, Hawala transactions pe…mujhe fakra hai khud pe..ki main aise logon k 1000 aur 500 ke notes ko ban karwa raha hoon.

Gov: Tum saabit kya karna chahte ho?

CW: Main saabit kuch nahi krna chahta . Governor saab main bas aapko yaad dilana chahta hoon ki people live in poverty by force and not by choice. Aapko kya lagta hai ki jo log kaala dhan rakhte hain wo system se jyada inteligent hai? Arey internet pe ‘how to hide money in India’ search kar k dekhiye, teen sau baawan sites milengi ki kaala dhan kaise chupaye.

Gov: Tumhari ye home made add salt to toothpaste wali philosophy galat hai ..ye sahi tarika nahi hai. ? logon ko time to do.

CW: Haan..lekin aaj main tarikey k baarey me nahi! Natijey k baarey me soch raha hoon. Aap log saksham hai aise logon se niptaara paaney k liye. Par nahi..Why are you not nipping them in the bud. Mujhe yakin hai ki jo us din wo Udhaari apne black money ka note de kar Keep the change bola tha..wo ek bahut bada sawaal tha. Ki hum to aise hi black money hoard kar k amir ban jaayenge…ki tumse1000 aur 500 k futkar maangenge..Tum kya kar loge. Yes! They asked us this question… on a Monday, mocked us on a Tuesday… I am just replying on A Wednesday!

The other reason - perhaps even the main reason - will show up with a single look at a province-wise map of India.
  1. The BJP has Kashmir (in coalition);
  2. It has the Punjab (in coalition);
  3. It has Haryana;
  4. It has Rajasthan;
  5. It has Gujarat;
  6. It has Maharashtra (in coalition);
  7. It has Madhya Pradesh;
  8. It has Chhatisgarh;
  9. It has Jharkhand;
  10. It has Assam.
Notice anything?

The UP elections are due shortly; this is the time when Pols start collecting cash money for poll use. Both the SP (Mulayam "Yadav Regiment" Yadav) and the BSP (Mayawati Devi "Just hand it over to my assistant") are prolific users of cash money. The Congress is, too; not so gross a misuse, but just their genteel, little finger lifted way of doing things.

Now, I put to you the case that Modi would like a firm grip on the Hindi speaking part of India most of all, and is ready to wait for the other bits (Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, plus Goa which everybody forgets other than Parrikar, and the other six of the Seven Sisters, plus Uttarkhand and Himachal in the north). I put to you that sequestering the money of the opposition is a helpful move. I put to you that knowing about it for six months prior to its happening is a huge advantage if you want to shift the stuff.

Is it difficult to see the emerging picture?
How can one grip the state going to poll by pushing the people to loosen their hard earned money into the bank? Stop looking everything from the prism of Elections. Lots of elections have happened earlier as well during Modi's government tenure..He didnt do any of these things. No party will take such a huge risk by demonetizing the currency to win just an election and that too a province election.

Also, no party is sane, if opposition parties use money for polls so the BJP. So they also put a hammer on their sources too (untill you come up with another theory of they have leaked htis information to the early and converted all the money before hand)....So lets not see much into this.

I can understand if you raise the question on the implementation process but not on the intention.

Disappointing. I had hoped that the reason was more substantial, not a reference to a minor observation made.

As for the bright young CA's protest, he is being true to his profession and seeing it in terms of the impact on the tax-paying population of the country.

All along, you may or may not have noticed, the rejection of this move has been on several grounds:
  1. That it is an unnecessary step; that there were other, less disturbing methods that would have caused less dislocation, methods that had been used in other countries and even in India on similar occasions in the past; RESULT - LOSS OF FAITH IN THE CURRENCY;
  2. That it is an inefficient step, in that it sequesters a huge amount of the currency in circulation without providing a reasonable substitute, and that it failed to gauge the suitability of this step given the state of preparedness of the banking system and its ATMs; RESULT- HUGE INCONVENIENCE TO THE ORDINARY CITIZEN FORCED TO STAND IN QUEUES AND FORCED TO DEPEND ON PLEDGES AND ORDERS OF THE GOVERNMENT THAT COULD NOT BE IMPLEMENTED;
  3. That it is an unplanned step: it is embarrassing that the administration did not foresee queues, ATM breakdowns, complete failure of the banks to maintain extended hours or to provide the announced sums of money to those who sought withdrawals, uncertainty about the income tax implications, impact on foreign tourists, impact on the unwell and those who needed medical attention and hospitalisation: RESULT - CONFUSION AT EVERY STAGE;
  4. That the impact was not designed to detect and bring out the holdings of the super-hoarder or super-generator of black money, but was designed to fall on the intermediate trader or businessman or artisan or luxury good retailer, including gold retailer, a far smaller segment of defaulters on income tax; RESULT - THE POLITICAL CLASSES GET AWAY SCOT-FREE, THE VERY LARGEST INDUSTRIALISTS GET AWAY SCOT-FREE, CRIMINALS AND GANGSTERS HABITUATED TO STORING THEIR FUNDS ABROAD GET AWAY SCOT-FREE;
  5. That in the implementation, it neither affected the super-hoarder nor the medium category, but fell massively on day-to-day transactions in town and country alike, in total ignorance or indifference to the fact that India's economy is still massively dependent on cash; RESULT - DAY-TO-DAY COMMERCE AND TRADE HAS COME TO A GRINDING HALT, AND COMMODITY PRICES HAVE STARTED ROCKETING UPWARDS.;
  6. That the very bad design of the scheme has led to all 100 rupee notes being concentrated on conversion of demonetised notes, to allow liquidity to continue, and that this sucking out of the 100 rupees notes has meant pressure on 10, 20 and 50 rupees notes, leading to great difficulties for all those dealing with daily life in terms of 100 rupees and 50, 20 and 10 rupee notes; RESULT - THE POOR GET HIT THE MOST.

I will only wait to see the final result. In Bhubaneswar except for SBI and Axis Bank all have returned to normal.

BTW, still looking for Nehru Story for the other forum. Tea/Cigarette. searching for persons those who have very old book/magazine collection. Have read somewhere.:-)

Last edited:
This was only my first question to you.
That also you are not able to answer and more, you are putting clever & crafty conditions to stay away?
Never mind, your handicap noted.
People like you are dime a dozen.
Don't come with your (such) horse manure here.
People here on PDF are more smarter than you.
Take a hike sil vouz plait.

So this OP is not taking challenge and running away with fake post.

Neeraj Pandey announces film on 500/1000 ban: “A Wednesday Re-MODIfied”

Neeraj Pandey is all set to release the sequel to his 2008 thriller drama A Wedenesday. The movie is titled A Wednesday: Re-Modified, and is centered on PM Modi’s masterstroke to abolish Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes.

The protagonist is an old chai wallah who is frustrated after serving chais from morning to evening to affluent people. The poor chai wallah is highly irritated when people emerge from luxurious cars offer notes of 500 and 1000 to him and ask “Chacha Chuttey kar do”. He sees it as a mockery to his honest profession at the hands of people who have no worth of Gandhi’s ideals or his currency notes.

Tired of large currency notes and the people who flaunt them he climbs to the roof top of an under construction building and calls the RBI Governor to share his ‘Man ki Baat’. He asks the governor to ban 500 and 1000 currency notes from Wednesday onwards. If not, he would detonate bombs kept in Chaipatti dabbas delivered as a Diwali gift by him to all banks in the city. The conversation that ensues is as below:

(Disclaimer: This conversation is in Hindi)

Chai Wallah (CW): Aapke ghar me cockroach aata hai to aap kya karte hai Governor saab.Aap unko paalte nahi maartey hain. Ye dono note kaala dhan ban kar mere ghar ko ganda kar rhae the aur aaj main apna ghar saaf karna chahta hoon.

Gov: Tum ho kaun?

CW: Main wo hu jo apne pocket me itna chiller le kar rakhta hai ki kbhi usse koi 500 ka kbhi 1000 ka chutta karwa leta hai. Main wo hun jo month end hone pe ye sochta hai ki is baar savings account me minimum balance maintain hoga ya nahi, ya is baar IT walo ne kitna tax kaata hoga. Main wo hoon jo mahiney ki aakhri taarikh pe office jata hai to uski biwi har do ghante baad phone kar k puchti hai ki chai pee ki nahi, khana khaya ki nahi. Dar asal wo ye jaan na chahti hai ki salary mili ki nahi.

Main wo bhi hu jo kabhi Credit Card k line me fasta hai, kbhi Aadhar card k. Main wo bhi hoon jo saal me do baar SALE season ka wait krta hai. .Main wo hu jo jab shaan se apne imaandari k two wheeler pe nikalta hai to kbhi Mercedes ko side deta hai, kbhi Fortuner ko. Gaadi koi bhi brand ki ho bewajah side hota mai hi hoon. Bheed to dekhi hogi na aapne. Bheed me se koi bhi working class ko dekh lijiye main wo hoon. I am just a stupid Chai Wallah, sorry common man wanting to equalise everyone’s debts.

Gov: Aaj Achanak Ye Stupid Comman Man Kaise Jag Gaya, wo Bhi 100 kilo chai patti k saath.

CW: Kyun, Jag gaya to taklif ho rahi hai ?? Jindgi bhar ghut – ghut ke marte rahna chahiye tha mujhe…Dusro ko apne saamne amir hote dekhte rehna chahiye tha mujhe .. aur ye achanak nahi hua hai Governor sahab, Yu kahiye ki time nahi mila , fijul k media k uljhano me aur Videsh se kala dhan laane k chakkar me ye kaam jara neglect ho gaya, Lekin der aaye durast aaye.. Wo dono notes aaj hi ban honge…

Gov: Lekin ye do hi kyun? Aur bhi to hain 100 aur 50 k notes?

CW: Bas 100 aur 50 hi to hai humare paas saab inko ban kiya to khayega kya common man.

Gov: Tumhara koi apna kareebi kya tumse jyada rich hai ya jyada badi gaadi hai uske paas jisne tumahre Chai wala hone ka majak udaya?

CW: Kyun..mujhe us din ka wait krna chahiye jab koi apna, mere se jyada paise kama kar mujhe beijjat kar k chala jaaye. Jaan na hi hai to suniye. Ek marwadi tha jo roj mere dukaan pe aata aur 7 rupaye ki ek cutting chai pi k chal jaata. Naam nahi jaanta tha uska bas Udhaar khaatey me uska phone number rakha tha maine aur naam rakha tha Udhaari. Ek din wo ek kaali mercedes me aya aur 1000 ke dus note de kar bola “Chacha udhaar utaar dena aur KEEP THE CHANGE”.

Gov: To tum ye us last k english sentence k badle me kar rhe ho?

CW: Nahi nahi nahi…English me itna weak bhi nahi hoon. I always knew what CHANGE is. After all we brought the CHANGE in 2014. par ye acceptable nahi hai saab..ki koi bhi meri chai dukaan k saamne apne kaale dhan ki kaali gaadi me, kaale suit me aakar, apne kaale dhan k 1000 k note ko futkar kara le. Unhe fakra hai apne badi gaadiyon pe, 1000 aur 500 ki gaddiyon pe, Hawala transactions pe…mujhe fakra hai khud pe..ki main aise logon k 1000 aur 500 ke notes ko ban karwa raha hoon.

Gov: Tum saabit kya karna chahte ho?

CW: Main saabit kuch nahi krna chahta . Governor saab main bas aapko yaad dilana chahta hoon ki people live in poverty by force and not by choice. Aapko kya lagta hai ki jo log kaala dhan rakhte hain wo system se jyada inteligent hai? Arey internet pe ‘how to hide money in India’ search kar k dekhiye, teen sau baawan sites milengi ki kaala dhan kaise chupaye.

Gov: Tumhari ye home made add salt to toothpaste wali philosophy galat hai ..ye sahi tarika nahi hai. ? logon ko time to do.

CW: Haan..lekin aaj main tarikey k baarey me nahi! Natijey k baarey me soch raha hoon. Aap log saksham hai aise logon se niptaara paaney k liye. Par nahi..Why are you not nipping them in the bud. Mujhe yakin hai ki jo us din wo Udhaari apne black money ka note de kar Keep the change bola tha..wo ek bahut bada sawaal tha. Ki hum to aise hi black money hoard kar k amir ban jaayenge…ki tumse1000 aur 500 k futkar maangenge..Tum kya kar loge. Yes! They asked us this question… on a Monday, mocked us on a Tuesday… I am just replying on A Wednesday!
Is this english or what?
why so many english words?

@ashok321
Bro please stay away from here..
This is for the betterment of the future India.... you're only seeing this one sided. Stop stand8ng for the Corrupt parties.... support the nation's policy instead of criticizing their efforts....

Last edited:
Is this english or what?
why so many english words?
Sorry this is Hindi language written in English. there is a disclaimer also given

This is a variation of a famous dialog in the Hindi movie "A Wednesday"

In the movie there is a person who on a Wednesday phones the police commissioner that he has planted bombs all over Mumbai City and that these bombs will go off if 4 terrorists are not released. The police think he is a terrorist who is trying to get his friends released. They try to find him but are unable to do so. Finally they release 4 terrorists and take them to Juhu Airport (a small airport in Mumbai) there the policemen accompanying the terrorists leave 3 terrorists on a bench while holding on to the 4th terrorist as a bargaining chip to get the location of the bombsA hidden bomb kills the 3 terrorists left on the bench.

The person then calls the police commissioner and tells him that he is not a terrorist but a common man who wants to clean his house of all the terrorists. he says that it is the govt's responsibility to keep people safe from terrorists and execute any terrorists. If the govt does not do so then the common man will have to act and take matters in his own hands to punish the terrorist

The dialog in the post is a variation of the last phone call between the common man and the commissioner. In this the Chaiwallah (tea Seller) calls the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Governor and asks him to demonetise high value currency as it is his duty to fight the menace of black money. If the RBI Governor is not able to do it then the Chaiwallh will have to act on his own

If it is possible watch the movie "A Wednesday" with subtitles or dubbed version. You will enjoy it

Customers open fire after dhaba owner refuses to accept Rs 500 note

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...bile&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=referral

NAKODAR (JALANDHAR): After an altercation over demonetised Rs 500 currency note, some customers assaulted a dhaba owner and then fired when people tried to stop them and sped away on Friday late night.

@ashok321
Bro please stay away from here..
This is for the betterment of the future India.... you're only seeing this one sided. Stop stand8ng for the Corrupt parties.... support the nation's policy instead of criticizing their efforts....

And the betterment is?

Our supposedly honest PM inducting 1/3rd of his ministers in the cabinet who are criminally charge sheeted?
Despite having an option to induct honest & flawless people?

Who is to stay away from here?
Its you ostensibly.

Now take a hike, for you have nothing or nobody to defend to.

And the irony here is that this Media is owned by Mukesh Ambani.

ambanimedia.png

Still you didnt answer that question .
Because of the withdrawal of 2000Rs.

Withdrawal of 2k?
What is this?
Rephrase your question adequately.

Leaders of the Congress, Trinamool Congress and Left parties will meet tomorrow at 4 pm to discuss the demonetisation issue

Stop emotionally blackmailing people: Maya to PM:

Fadnavis asks hospitals to accept cheques after newborn's death:

After ATMs And Banks, Now Card Swipe Machines Stop Working As #CurrencyBan Rages On

OMG!
White lie or what is the following?

Has any rich stayed in a queue?

Modi is a fraud with following statement:
Demonetisation has taken away power of the rich: Modi:

Is Ambani & Adani not rich?
Has their power been taken away?
NO.
So?

Crores being unearthed by the IT department raids working in tandem with the demonetization process, awesome job by banks, IT department and the government :police:

Congress to speak 'loudly' against note issue, OROP

'There is no place for corrupt in India now', says PM
Oye Baskar Modi - Is Adani & Ambani not corrupt with money in Switzerland & Panama?

Trucks stranded as toll plazas refuse old notes

Farmers run out of cash in middle of sowing season

View: A political move with economic consequences
As anti-Trump protests and long queues in Delhi show, new impatience could just be an ATM away.

main-qimg-cb6087eb574d8a071b8d9c349a8977a6

Former RBI Governer, Raghuram Rajan was not in favour of the demonetisation of currency and hence, was forced to step down and was replaced by Guju crook.

CxNNrzNUcAAXyMA.jpg

No money here also.
Empty ATM!

Back
Top Bottom