What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

Modi kaka where are Sonia Gandhi's 20 billion dollars which you promised to trace & bring back?
Sharad Pawar's 12 billions...

Mr. Modi don't Ulu banao Indians. You are not even able to vacate (300 crore worth) 10 Janapath after 2 & half years, against which she has no right to its occupation.

Currency ban backlash: Modi loses 3 lakh Twitter followers in 1 day:

Twitter alcoholic got hit where it hurts the most!

Rich & powerful, Modi friendly Industrialists are bleeding mother India in a methodically subtle way, which is known to Modi, but he wont stop their modus operandi:

main-qimg-685275f5b805b589a6ceddd944dc41eb-c

So congress is the complete reason for this mess.! i got your point in this.

Twitter on fire against Modi and his demonetization

#बैंको_में_कतार_मोदी_जी_फरार

main-qimg-5b9346bb1f8ceaf53fd88b35ff6256dd

78% of Indians spend less than rupees twenty daily, so why do they need 2 thousand rupees note?

then how they got affected by this process? how they got 500 & 1000INR while they only spend 20INR a day? congress & AAP logic?

The other reason - perhaps even the main reason - will show up with a single look at a province-wise map of India.
  1. The BJP has Kashmir (in coalition);
  2. It has the Punjab (in coalition);
  3. It has Haryana;
  4. It has Rajasthan;
  5. It has Gujarat;
  6. It has Maharashtra (in coalition);
  7. It has Madhya Pradesh;
  8. It has Chhatisgarh;
  9. It has Jharkhand;
  10. It has Assam.
Notice anything?

The UP elections are due shortly; this is the time when Pols start collecting cash money for poll use. Both the SP (Mulayam "Yadav Regiment" Yadav) and the BSP (Mayawati Devi "Just hand it over to my assistant") are prolific users of cash money. The Congress is, too; not so gross a misuse, but just their genteel, little finger lifted way of doing things.

Now, I put to you the case that Modi would like a firm grip on the Hindi speaking part of India most of all, and is ready to wait for the other bits (Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, plus Goa which everybody forgets other than Parrikar, and the other six of the Seven Sisters, plus Uttarkhand and Himachal in the north). I put to you that sequestering the money of the opposition is a helpful move. I put to you that knowing about it for six months prior to its happening is a huge advantage if you want to shift the stuff.

Is it difficult to see the emerging picture?
Karnataka is BJP strong hold. Andhra Pradesh is ruled by Naidu ,, another pal of Modi.
do you agree with this decision ?

BIG GAME !! Food for thought ??

Did Mukesh Ambhani already knew about this currency change? He invested billions in Jio and made it free till Dec 30th ? Ironic...And now,the currency exchange will only be allowed till Dec 30th? And from Jan 2017 he will start getting returns in all white money!! a real masterstroke by a visionary businessman or a trick by a fraudster...only time will tell..no wonder the Present RBI governor was a financial advisor to Ambani's Reliance group & an inside man..!! Conspiracy Theories!

WHAT A GAME...Hats off !

ever you went to school or not bro? i never seen such a worst thinking from pappu too..

You forget to add Gulam e Khujli ..... Where ever you see Congress in pain this guy automatically in pain ....and welocome back Mr Troll
@ashok321 is either a ghulam of Mallika Sonia or at best mental.

They are kind of guys who put individual interest before national interest.

Common people are affected .... but they are more happy as these chor politicians , property dealers , corrupt officers , tax chor doctors are impacted the most :D
And now people will think twice before stashin the cash in black money , either they will deman the gold or diamonds in bribes :D :D
Each and every common people is effected from this stupid decision may be they do surgical strike in election .

A great move, no two opinions about it. Those dealing off the books are the only ones crying as they have pile of paper in house now.

The masterstroke has been 200% fine on deposition of Rs 10 Lacs and above!! This will cause certain amount of re-distribution of wealth as money stacked in homes/businesses will now either be brought on books or like in case of Political parties, they will bribe the voters well in advance of actual elections across many states so that the poor can actually benefit from this and get some money as also income redistributed and circulated into economy ....

I have no issues, all my transactions are either electronic or card based and I do not need to change more than Rs 2000 worth of Rs 500 currency notes!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom