What's new

Real story of Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
East West everywhere same thing that Pakistan lost kargil war.
and that East might be eastern dehli and west might be western dehli.. Yea! They are totally fooled by there media.. Such a insane generation that they have grown up for india..:rofl:

General Pal says india lost the war, as commander of indian forces in the conflict, his words carry weight.

I swear this wasn't even a war. No PA No PAF.

These guys think that Mirage 2000 dropping bomb on mujaheedens was victory? my a$$. Those poor guys didn't even have anything greater than an AK-47.

If our F-16s took off from Air Bases, these Indians would pee in their pants. Maybe i should remind how those SU-30s u-turned in 2008... :rofl:

truely speaking pakistanis lack guts thats why they didn't deployed any fighter jet.

General Pal says india lost the war, as commander of indian forces in the conflict, his words carry weight.
Yes, we lost the war. Happy now?
The truth is,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YA THINK
The entire world has seen the episode unveil including your best friend China and they all know the truth. So keep living in your make believe world for all we care.

A PM's word carry even more weight

A PM, who is looking to save face from both the Pakistani public & the world (for opposite reasons), does not have any credibility. I can mention a lot of things Pakistani PMs and Presidents have said about various issues that the Indians wouldn't be able to accept. That's why I have quoted the Clinton aide, & an impartial international source globalsecurity.org to support my claims.

I swear this wasn't even a war. No PA No PAF.

These guys think that Mirage 2000 dropping bomb on mujaheedens was victory? my a$$. Those poor guys didn't even have anything greater than an AK-47.

If our F-16s took off from Air Bases, these Indians would pee in their pants. Maybe i should remind how those SU-30s u-turned in 2008... :rofl:
What sort of nonsense is this. You people think we'd just send 2 jets out to bomb and once they are allegedly locked on by those pi$$ poor BVR-less F-16's they'd turn back and go home.
Unbelievable.

First pakistan infiltrate and attack.
when Indian army start
killing pakistani soldiers-
pakistan say we are not
involved in Kargil- they are terrorists! (who does that? lol)
Indians keep on killing the
pakistani soldiers who
infiltrated in Kashmir.
then this nawaz guy (who
had no idea where Pakistan army actually is!) goes to
amrika for help. amrika
shouts at him and orders him
to request pakistan army to
get out of Indian territory.
but nobody in pakistan army listens to this nawaz! (lol
what a hierarchy system!)
then somehow this nawaz
convinces mush to get out of
Indian territory before entire
pakistan army is killed by evil Hindus.
then Indians want to hand
over the dead bodies of
pakistan soldiers, which
pakistan obviously denies.
(because they initially declared no involvement of
pakistan army! i can't even lol
on this. its very inhuman
towards pakistani soldiers by
pakistan state.)
then Indian army bury the pakistan soldiers with respect.
now next is the most funny
part...
after about 10 years - pakistan
awards medals to pakistani
soldiers who took part in Kargil war! LOLOLOOLOLOL what the and now pakistani posters say
that they were not ready-
that's why they lost!
only god can explain why did
pakistan attack if they were
not prepared in the first place!

A PM, who is looking to save face from both the Pakistani public & the world (for opposite reasons), does not have any credibility. I can mention a lot of things Pakistani PMs and Presidents have said about various issues that the Indians wouldn't be able to accept. That's why I have quoted the Clinton aide, & an impartial international source globalsecurity.org to support my claims.

You might want to recheck globalsecurity.org, they reference their article with the related news reports.

Did anyone know the scandal ZEE tv broke at kargil war, Indian Army were facing shortage of coffins due to massive causalities

Coffin scandal is something the bhartis keep ignoring in their bollywood like fantasies.

Coffin scandal is something the bhartis keep ignoring in their bollywood like fantasies.

Anyway that scandal is better than Pakistan not accepting the bodies of the dead soldiers! So much they did for the nation!

Anyway that scandal is better than Pakistan not accepting the bodies of the dead soldiers! So much they did for the nation!

LOL wtf?

It was worse.

First pakistan infiltrate and attack.
when Indian army start
killing pakistani soldiers-
pakistan say we are not
involved in Kargil- they are terrorists! (who does that? lol)
Indians keep on killing the
pakistani soldiers who
infiltrated in Kashmir.
then this nawaz guy (who
had no idea where Pakistan army actually is!) goes to
amrika for help. amrika
shouts at him and orders him
to request pakistan army to
get out of Indian territory.
but nobody in pakistan army listens to this nawaz! (lol
what a hierarchy system!)
then somehow this nawaz
convinces mush to get out of
Indian territory before entire
pakistan army is killed by evil Hindus.
then Indians want to hand
over the dead bodies of
pakistan soldiers, which
pakistan obviously denies.
(because they initially declared no involvement of
pakistan army! i can't even lol
on this. its very inhuman
towards pakistani soldiers by
pakistan state.)
then Indian army bury the pakistan soldiers with respect.
now next is the most funny
part...
after about 10 years - pakistan
awards medals to pakistani
soldiers who took part in Kargil war! LOLOLOOLOLOL what the and now pakistani posters say
that they were not ready-
that's why they lost!
only god can explain why did
pakistan attack if they were
not prepared in the first place!
Oh! I see , So thats the story which your media and Bharti sarkar are feeding you.. I don't know wat is more laughable, Your loyality to your Zion master or your attempt of put pressure in your mind.. I guess you've forgot that your master gives you money to do some practical attempt but you are wasting it on bollywood movies.. even today your Generals are crying that your army is incapable of fighting a war. :rofl:
Well He can prove his claim but you can't so better not to troll here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom