What's new

Real Terrorist safe heavens - The White house and Pentagon

They were rounded up in Afghanistan, and the process of sorting out the guilty from the innocent is working. The ones that are still there are mostly the one that their own governments refuse to take. Imagine that!

Why are there Pakistanis there that have nothing to do with the war?

Trust me Sir, I do not engage in futile exercises, nor do I troll. Indeed, I can make a strong case for you doing what you are accusing me of doing.

It is mighty rich of you, though, to try to describe hate against USA, while flying twin Israeli flags.

Far from strong case factually you have absolutely no grasp of the ground realities except for what you see and hear as per US media, you have absolutely No Case and no Proof that has been provided many a times in the threads replied by AgnosticMuslim to the core you are simply outclassed with all the proofs and references provided, it is just you are moving in the circles.

One may ask you about pre-Afghan War jihadi elements and existence which was non existent until US played its part to participate in Afghan War with an all out support which US previous and the current administration fully endorsed and supported but Nay you do not comment on that you know why because all your tall claims and blames against Pakistan shreds to pieces.

benevolent stop hating on Pakistan and any other nation look into the deeds of US and acknowledge them and stop blaming SE Asia. You cannot forget the History and stop over and move forward without acknowledged all the worst decision US has taken pre-post Afghan war that has engulfed SE Asia into this turmoil in the first place, it effectively was not Pakistan but US had they not we would have been living in a peaceful environment with better relations with our neighbors in our region.

Far from strong case factually you have absolutely no grasp of the ground realities except for what you see and hear as per US media, you have absolutely No Case and no Proof that has been provided many a times in the threads replied by AgnosticMuslim to the core you are simply outclassed with all the proofs and references provided, it is just you are moving in the circles.

One may ask you about pre-Afghan War jihadi elements and existence which was non existent until US played its part to participate in Afghan War with an all out support which US previous and the current administration fully endorsed and supported but Nay you do not comment on that you know why because all your tall claims and blames against Pakistan shreds to pieces.

benevolent stop hating on Pakistan and any other nation look into the deeds of US and acknowledge them and stop blaming SE Asia. You cannot forget the History and stop over and move forward without acknowledged all the worst decision US has taken pre-post Afghan war that has engulfed SE Asia into this turmoil in the first place, it effectively was not Pakistan but US had they not we would have been living in a peaceful environment with better relations with our neighbors in our region.

What a pointless rant!

Who is moving in circles and who is not is evident by results. Just look at where Pakistan is, and where it is headed. I do not need any more proof. Do you?

What a pointless rant!

Who is moving in circles and who is not is evident by results. Just look at where Pakistan is, and where it is headed. I do not need any more proof. Do you?

Results? Reminding you of the deeds of bringing the jihadi concept and all the elements & tools to support it by US is a rant and circle no Sir it is what you need to Acknowledge Right Now!, this is not moving in circles, this is History which cannot be forgotten and for which we South East Asia is suffering, it will head back and fourth around US it will be changing it course and point back at US don't chicken out of that, Yes We do; go back to that start of Afghan War an US Participation and you will have all the proof right in your face.

Results? Reminding you of the deeds of bringing the jihadi concept and all the elements & tools to support it by US is a rant and circle no Sir it is what you need to Acknowledge Right Now!, this is not moving in circles, this is History which cannot be forgotten and for which we South East Asia is suffering, it will head back and fourth around US it will be changing it course and point back at US don't chicken out of that, Yes We do; go back to that start of Afghan War an US Participation and you will have all the proof right in your face.

When I see the proof, I will be first one to admit it.

As of now, your rant has no legs to stand on.

I am not promoting USA or anybody else for that matter.

The US policy was the same then as it is now - the pursuit of national interests, quite successfully, I might add too. Concepts like shame or lying simply do not apply in this context, so I do not understand what point you are trying to make here.
Hi,

There was life before the u s took this path---and their will be life after the u s gets out of afg----it is just that the conscience of the man has reached new lows---.

Even Genghis Khan can seek justification behind the words that you used---the treatment given to his traders---cause the demise of a 10 million plus human beings--because he wanted revenge and to prove a point----what about the Nazis.

Concepts of shame and lying are ever in force---except that at certain times----the number of believers is lower than at other times----I mean to say like solomon---israelis----yesterday they were being executed by the nazis---today they are executing others---see this is an ever shifting paradigm-----so as long as there is concept of humanity and grace---so long there will be the concept of shame from lying----.

Hi,

There was life before the u s took this path---and their will be life after the u s gets out of afg----it is just that the conscience of the man has reached new lows---.

Even Genghis Khan can seek justification behind the words that you used---the treatment given to his traders---cause the demise of a 10 million plus human beings--because he wanted revenge and to prove a point----what about the Nazis.

Concepts of shame and lying are ever in force---except that at certain times----the number of believers is lower than at other times----I mean to say like solomon---israelis----yesterday they were being executed by the nazis---today they are executing others---see this is an ever shifting paradigm-----so as long as there is concept of humanity and grace---so long there will be the concept of shame from lying----.
Lmao arguing with vcheng is like a merry-go-round. Don't waste your time. He would make a great politician in the US, by the way he dances around issues.

When I see the proof, I will be first one to admit it.

As of now, your rant has no legs to stand on.

Is that all you got when you have absolutely no answers "rant" means shout at length in a wild, while everyone sees my posts constructive valuable and with history, your reluctance to go back in history shows you are skipping your ways to not face reality.

Show me the proof again PA/ISI. As of now you have no proofs but same old scripts being played on radio, do more & in circles you have no answers the thing is when you go back and read History of Afghan War and preparation of intervention, hiring and complete support for mujahedins is where the answers are and you are too weak to acknowledged the reality, live with it We Pakistan will be out of it some day but the history will tell US lost another War in Afghanistan by their own creation that is a Shame another one gone down the history the list of failure are immense and long learn from it.

Hi,

MK, this is what I am trying to make vcheng understand, I have absolutely no problem with him taking sides or the problem is non of the Negative US actions from Afghan War till now has been acknowledge by him or all the like minded on this forum so far, all of them conveniently blame Pakistan and forget the past history, how things were built up to end the cold war and Afghanistan was used for that I do acknowledge Pakistan was used but Pakistan in it self was not self sufficient with all the weapons, transportation, funding training, there are videos, scripts, audio and all sorts of proof from the Afghan War that clearly shows US involvement and then blatantly we hear US never was involved or created any of these creatures, US did fully participated but Some over here won't acknowledge just like "do more" these people won't accept anything.

Let me put fourth the example how many times from the afghan side Terrorists infiltrate & perpetrate and comes inside Pakistan to target civilians and Army but US-NATO is not willing to discuss that issue even though it falls with-in their Territory to stop those Terrorists. The only thing we hear from radio heads is Do More, you support terrorists, all is your fault, you remain silent while we strike and blow you, vcheng this will end you and I will see though it all together, US cannot afford to come back to Afghanistan failures and economic depression caused by Iraq and Afghanistan are enough a War and a brief conflict with Pakistan will effect US not Pakistan it has become common for Pak to lose lives and property we are already in stone age, IS US prepared to go back in stone age thought their own doing you Americans think and re-think a hundred times.

vcheng the transformation has begun, we are at the stage where once China was, eventually we will swiftly change sides and transform the no option and resistance is feutil has not reached we have every right to make our decisions and run our country, you may like the idea of slaves but there are many out there who don't, to forget the idea depended foreign policy and bow to the master attitude, Pakistan demands respect, equal opportunity and equal status and on the same level there, this has to end to blame Pakistan for everything may it be terrorists, world economy, regional image. You thought & idea that our government and Army is not doing good so rush and attack and punish them by any means is no good infact this is the only point that create terrorism and the very idea is the creation of West. Look at Libya, as of these days do you know AQ is operating by the support of US/NATO and it is no secret then you still question Pakistan.

vcheng the transformation has begun, we are at the stage where once China was, eventually we will swiftly change sides and transform the no option and resistance is feutil has not reached we have every right to make our decisions and run our country, you may like the idea of slaves but there are many out there who don't, to forget the idea depended foreign policy and bow to the master attitude, Pakistan demands respect, equal opportunity and equal status and on the same level there, this has to end to blame Pakistan for everything may it be terrorists, world economy, regional image. You thought & idea that our government and Army is not doing good so rush and attack and punish them by any means is no good infact this is the only point that create terrorism and the very idea is the creation of West. Look at Libya, as of these days do you know AQ is operating by the support of US/NATO and it is no secret then you still question Pakistan.

What transformation in Pakistan, well except may be, for the worse. What indices of social development have actually risen?

Look around you: Do you really think Pakistanis run Pakistan?

Pakistan may "demand" respect all it wants, but respect is EARNED, not demanded. Ditto for opportunities and status. Pakistan will need to earn it, and it is a long way from doing that.

My description of the absolute ineptitude of the leaders in the government and military is borne out by the disastrous results.

Yes, look at Libya, and be concerned that that might yet happen in Pakistan too.

What transformation in Pakistan, well except may be, for the worse. What indices of social development have actually risen?

Look around you: Do you really think Pakistanis run Pakistan?

Pakistan may "demand" respect all it wants, but respect is EARNED, not demanded. Ditto for opportunities and status. Pakistan will need to earn it, and it is a long way from doing that.

My description of the absolute ineptitude of the leaders in the government and military is borne out by the disastrous results.

Yes, look at Libya, and be concerned that that might yet happen in Pakistan too.

I dont think what happened in Libya will happen in Pakistan. The 2 scenarios are very much different. Needless to say 7 million people compared to 190 million would require logistics.
I dont agree with the fact there is any changes already taking place in Pakistan yet.
The problem is Pakistan is ill. To counter this illness Pakistan have been given antibiotics in the past but because they didnt take the full course the illness will need a much stronger antibiotic. The question is will they take the full course this time or will they not bother leaving the illness uncurable. Do you catch my drift VCheng.
Yes i do have concerns grave concerns of what may happen

taiwan is also a safe haven for terrorists. after the japanese earthquake, all the cia migrated there. hong kong also hosts numerous terrorist groups

Back
Top Bottom