What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

As horrible as they were, they are still isolated incidents.

There were consequences for Hindu temples in Pakistan at the time in the wake of the Babri demolition too, no ?

Just savagery all around, it's terrible.

What Rwandan nonsense ? Second guy to use that as an analogy.. We are not Hutu and Tutsi and some ombagombas.. We build things:

gslv_mk_3.jpeg

One of our main rocket and missile guys was a Muslim too. I'm sure you know.

I don’t remember any consequences for the temples in Pakistan in response to Babari masjid. It was actually the opposite heavy police contingents stoped protestors. These are Pakistani Hindu’s after all.

rawands is quoted as the situation is very similar

Kv

Your dream of Hindus fixing this Hindu criminals has to wait.

Right now the entire focus of Hindu India is how to reform Islam and liberate Muslims. Whether right wing or liberal or secular, every Hindu is obsessed with Muslim actions and classifying those actions as acceptable and unacceptable (almost all findings are in the latter bucket).

Haven't you heard endlessly on this forum on what Muslims should do to be accepted as citizens of India?

"If only Muslims would stop doing....."
"If only Muslims did....."
Thats sad buddy- People who support this thought as the way forward are the main criminals in my opinion. I always say this- "relationship with your belief/GOD is personal and should be so-No one has a right to dictate the same".

Do you think Indian sunni muslims need an America Lawyer to present their case ????????????

Your dream of Hindus fixing these Hindu criminals has to wait.

Right now the entire focus of Hindu India is how to reform Islam and liberate Muslims. Whether right wing or liberal or secular, every Hindu is obsessed with Muslim actions and classifying those actions as acceptable and unacceptable (almost all findings are in the latter bucket).

Haven't you heard endlessly on this forum on what Muslims should do to be accepted as citizens of India?

"If only Muslims would stop doing....."
"If only Muslims did....."

I may come after my bachelors are completed, many of my seniors are placed there.

What kind of weird obsession you've with Rangars? Many of them are still in India (I guess from western UP), I know many personally.

Western UP; right on. They and the Jats lorded it over those westernmost districts

Why do you think?- He is Muslim and is scared of relieving his name/religion- He should have been proud to give his name and religion if that was not the case- Dont support the unsupportable act. At least condemn the act.
His lie was eventually caught when son revealed they were Muslims. Nobody lynched them after that. They were asked to leave the neighborhood. There is no ban on Muslims selling vegetables, so why he has to lie? Lying or hiding once's identity would create trust issues even in best of situations. Basic ethos.

Why was he hiding his identity and lied that he was some Rajkumar :)??

There are other such video clip gone viral. This creates the problem and perpetuates held prejudice that Muslims are into nefarious activity like deliberately spreading Covid.

RIGHT! I knew you wouldn't let me down.

His lie was eventually caught when son revealed they were Muslims. Nobody lynched them after that. They were asked to leave the neighborhood. There is no ban on Muslims selling vegetables, so why he has to lie? Lying or hiding once's identity would create trust issues even in best of situations. Basic ethos.
Why someone needs to know the name when buying stuff?

Come on man- why even ask - Introspect, I am sure you can think logically- Lets say tomorrow someone asks my Name and I am asked to prove that I am a brahmin should I do that or ask him to mind his business.

The said person is selling vegetables whats his name or religion got to do with it- He is working hard to support his family (Honest work, unlike that Goonda MLA)- I cant believe you are justifying this.

Last edited:
Replying to any Pakistani Muslim who has hatred for India and Hinduism is just pointless. They always reply with some cheap things. Almost all the replies are of their dream of conquering India, cow piss drinkers, idol worshippers, etc. It's just the same thing again and again. It gets boring after a while.

@Chhatrapati @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Jackdaws @aryadravida @dharmi @Suriya @Secularindian @jamahir @Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB

I would not go by describing such person as "Pakistani Muslim"...as they are not presenting their views to honour either of those identities....esp in this Ramzan month for them.

They are just trolls, through and through. Some are also quite complex beings behind it all, that you might appreciate if you give them chance to open up there. Others are full lost causes.....but it needs trip in the weedy swamp to find that stuff out, its not everyone's cup of tea.

I more simply (having worn out my previous greater interest in this forum "gaming" stuff) use a plain toxicity filter. That is....simply dont interact with people suffering from whatever issue that makes them this way, you (and any others that want to take some advice from one that has some hindsight) should look into it....optimised however you feel to your needs. This is just hobby stuff, it shouldn't consume you.

Doing so saves lot of time, effort and all the other things that could be used to better purpose....things like improving yourself or people you love and care about. If its forum talk, this would take shape of worthy + casual talk members only. Hate and searing is just dead-weight that eats at your psyche if you carry it.

Some just want you to turn that way because they are so themselves....the best thing to do is simply not.

It's strange how these anti-Indian members are proliferating in Singapore. Now when I see a double Singapore flag, my defences go up.

Some VPN packages are fairly limited :D

I would not go by describing such person as "Pakistani Muslim"...as they are not presenting their views to honour either of those identities....esp in this Ramzan month for them.

They are just trolls, through and through. Some are also quite complex beings behind it all, that you might appreciate if you give them chance to open up there. Others are full lost causes.....but it needs trip in the weedy swamp to find that stuff out, its not everyone's cup of tea.

I more simply (having worn out my previous greater interest in this forum "gaming" stuff) use a plain toxicity filter. That is....simply dont interact with people suffering from whatever issue that makes them this way, you (and any others that want to take some advice from one that has some hindsight) should look into it....optimised however you feel to your needs. This is just hobby stuff, it shouldn't consume you.

Doing so saves lot of time, effort and all the other things that could be used to better purpose....things like improving yourself or people you love and care about. If its forum talk, this would take shape of worthy + casual talk members only. Hate and searing is just dead-weight that eats at your psyche if you carry it.

Some just want you to turn that way because they are so themselves....the best thing to do is simply not.

Some VPN packages are fairly limited :D

Very good advice, folks; he is right, and we should have understood this before. Apply the toxicity filter; I hadn't done it so far, but will start progressively.

Aah i remember that bridge , once travelled from Karnal to Dehradun in 2001 .... I heard they have smadhi of Sunil Dutt's mother near that bridge .... not sure if its correct or not
I taught in a university half-way between Saharanpur and Dehra Doon - Badshahi Bagh, it was called - across the Yamuna from Yamunanagar (about 30 40 kms further south). :D

Back
Top Bottom