What's new

Reasons Why PTI lost in Karachi - Facts

enjoy my guy:

...and this is the story of just one district, out of many, in karachi.

google search of his name showed this:

Umrah bhi kiya hua hai MashaAllaH

Last edited:
more karamaat of ppp:

Why PTI lost in karachi? Because PTI did the same as Ppp or noon league, i.e brought non local people. All sorts of cheemas, butts, kakars were their candidates. I mean the PTIs approach towards local population is more dangerous. PTI just want support from us, but we are equally bad for them.

PTI used us.

What's with the subtle racism? There are enough Cheemas and Butts and Khans in Karachi.

The modus operandi of PTI has always been to award established players. From Pirzadas to Khanzadas to Sardars. The movement is ill equipped to cater to the masses as it is filled with people like you who keep a racial bias.

You as in Karachiite were called the living dead by supremacist Niazi. Maybe you are not warrior race enough.

enjoy my guy:

...and this is the story of just one district, out of many, in karachi.

google search of his name showed this:

Umrah bhi kiya hua hai MashaAllaH
We all know about PPP, question is how to get rid of them? with voting they still will be holding karachi even they dont win at all.

Protest? do 1000 protests no one cares to be honest.

Mqm tried with protest nothing happened in the end mqm became mafia bigger than ppp, all pakistani crying oh look terrorist party.

Truth is in Pakistan.

" Jis ki lathi aus ki bhens"

We all know about PPP, question is how to get rid of them? with voting they still will be holding karachi even they dont win at all.

Protest? do 1000 protests no one cares to be honest.

Mqm tried with protest nothing happened in the end mqm became mafia bigger than ppp, all pakistani crying oh look terrorist party.

Truth is in Pakistan.

" Jis ki lathi aus ki bhens"
becasue mqm never protested for the people.

all they ever protested was for their own interest i.e. altaf bhai abused, altaf bhai arrested n uk, mqm target killer arrested, mqm guy arrested and that is it.

if they had come out in numbers during 2008-13 and blocked all roads to the ports, airports, highways etc. and demanded rights or more power for Karachi's local bodies, maybe someone would have listened.

....and yes mqm did turn into a mafia. the bhatta khori, the land grabbing, terrorizing the very people they claimed to represent is not the way to do things.

What's with the subtle racism? There are enough Cheemas and Butts and Khans in Karachi.

The modus operandi of PTI has always been to award established players. From Pirzadas to Khanzadas to Sardars. The movement is ill equipped to cater to the masses as it is filled with people like you who keep a racial bias.

You as in Karachiite were called the living dead by supremacist Niazi. Maybe you are not warrior race enough.
If it is a racist move from them then what I should do then? If it is racist than it is racist.

If it is a racist move from them then what I should do then? If it is racist than it is racist.

Maybe instead of indulging in bias and racism, put a little effort in understanding the politics of different stakeholders in the country.

The said political movement is opposite of everything it claims. From slogan of fresh faces to merit to accountability, the movement was engineered to make sure status quo reigns supreme in the country, hence why PPP and PMLn came back stronger than before.

One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand how decade long demographic changes and newly formed districts of the metropolitan got represented in the polling results.

Seems like Karachi is Pakistan's Florida.

C3-zxJXW8AEp8CO.jpg

becasue mqm never protested for the people.

all they ever protested was for their own interest i.e. altaf bhai abused, altaf bhai arrested n uk, mqm target killer arrested, mqm guy arrested and that is it.

if they had come out in numbers during 2008-13 and blocked all roads to the ports, airports, highways etc. and demanded rights or more power for Karachi's local bodies, maybe someone would have listened.

....and yes mqm did turn into a mafia. the bhatta khori, the land grabbing, terrorizing the very people they claimed to represent is not the way to do things.
says by who? mqm protested alot more than any party in karachi. Pmln and PPP have small heart they dont want to give rights powers to others. Its written on the walls.

I have seen all the times from 90 to till now people make stories by running media channel and we all are seeing how media gets manage. whoever ask for rights label them as terrorist easy.

Mqm turn into mafia, bhatta khori etc so does PPP and pmln 10% in every projeect or looting same nation they represent, getting all our tax given what? life safety? all theifs running in streets.
people are dying by theifs, mobile snatcher.

do protests 10x times in the end nothing will happen. Dhanli will again happen in general election

says by who? mqm protested alot more than any party in karachi. Pmln and PPP have small heart they dont want to give rights powers to others. Its written on the walls.

I have seen all the times from 90 to till now people make stories by running media channel and we all are seeing how media gets manage. whoever ask for rights label them as terrorist easy.

Mqm turn into mafia, bhatta khori etc so does PPP and pmln 10% in every projeect or looting same nation they represent, getting all our tax given what? life safety? all theifs running in streets.
people are dying by theifs, mobile snatcher.

do protests 10x times in the end nothing will happen. Dhanli will again happen in general election
block the port. simple. stop pakistan's trade. then even ghq will go down on its knees.

in Pakistan, doing projects for the people's welfare is OK but publishing and highlighting them is more important.

The reason PTI lost in my opinion is that Imran Khan's interest in politics starts and ends in Punjab. People in KPK like him because he is Khan but he doesn't really go there either. When you have visited Karachi only 4-5 times in the last 5 years which is the biggest city in Pakistan and visited Lahore countless times, you know where your priorities are...

If he had visited Karachi 20-30 times and make people realise that he is one of their own... PTI would easily win Karachi... people want to support PTI but they don't find them in their ranks

f--cking barbarians. PPP is a ganwaar wadera party anyways, with goons and dakaits on their payroll. this is the norm in sindh.

it is PTI's sharafat at this point really that they arent using their Pashtoon manpower present in karachi. otherwise these ppp ghundas would have been running around with tail between their legs.

maybe pti will have to resort to mqm-like actions to hold off ppp barbarians and wadera dakait armies.

Back
Top Bottom