What's new

Rebasing of national accounts to be carried out

Lol, some of them are denying it in that thread though, how much do you think they are overstating it by?
It's probably still higher than ours 😔
i have no idea sir . it must be their national secret .

Waiting since 2010

As far as I remember I had created a thread on this subject in 2011

It will be a good morale booster for us if our GDP end up crossing 400 billion usd after the rebasing is completed but the life of common people will not be changed. For that we have to take concrete measures and in South Asia I think only Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are going in the right direction. India is doing well for rich people so at least part of their population will also be prosperous whereas in our case, the situation is really hard

bangladesh and india are pumping fake data in everything to show world they are bigger and #1 . on ground situation did not change poor will remain same middle man will not see anything but on papers country look tiger . india even changed the way how to collect GDP . they have own calculation system which only india use . this is same situation when shoukat aziz was PM of pakistan he play with numbers and pakistan look so strong in economy while people see little change between 2003 and 2006 . its just a game .
Shaukat Aziz pulled the new hindu growth rate (as opposed to the traditional hindu growth rate of 3%) out of the same drawer that GOI has been using for two decades to jack up Pakistan's economy overnight from $180 to $250 bn, a growth of around 30%. Hopefully PTI can pull off a similar growth and magically we'll be a $400 bn economy.

Finally, bragging rights will be restored. The world will become fair and square :cheers:

:coffee: I am not a technical expert on matter but Pakistan has a massive undocumented , paper / cash economy which is not under the tracking of Banks and digital transactions

Would be curious to know actual figures of how many % Pakistani have banks or they use electronic payments

Back
Top Bottom