What's new

Recommend a car (ISB)

Creder

Reaction score
Hi guys

Pops is starting to miss pakistan and he will be spending a lot more time in islamabad from now. We are retiring the old ride.

I'm budgeting around 20~27 lac what to get ? I don't want imports because he will be spending a lot of the time in the rural areas as well so pointless to buy a merc/audi. Whats a good car to get in Pakistan for this budget ?

Hi guys

Pops is starting to miss pakistan and he will be spending a lot more time in islamabad from now. We are retiring the old ride.

I'm budgeting around 20~27 lac what to get ? I don't want imports because he will be spending a lot of the time in the rural areas as well so pointless to buy a merc/audi. Whats a good car to get in Pakistan for this budget ?

Don't go for Honda if you plan to travel a lot to rural areas. Never. Those cars are good for carpeted roads like MW etc but not off road. It has better drive and everything but ....................

Toyota is good has better stronger suspension, if you don't need Land Cruiser or Land Rover type thing than as suggested Altis is a good car.

Better check PakWheels.com for more information on cars and prices etc, (don't consider prices quoted on that site those are always on higher side)

Back
Top Bottom