What's new

Record Aircraft Crashes of Indian Air Force | Updates & Discussions

What happened to this thread ?

Why no report of 2 Hawks crash in Aero India ?
Mig 21 went down in fight
Mi chopper down in accident
Another mig 21 crashed ..

Another day, another loss?

My two cents for this year: minimum of 10 losses for IAF.
This year? Lmao. It’s been 3 months and they’ve already lost 11 aircraft. They aren’t gonna let a standard set by some Chinese hold them back to a mere 10 crashes a year.

This year? Lmao. It’s been 3 months and they’ve already lost 11 aircraft. They aren’t gonna let a standard set by some Chinese hold them back to a mere 10 crashes a year.
I bet there will be at least 2 more crashes. Who wants to bet?

The way things are going IAF is gonna be down 2.5 to 3 squadrons by the end of this year. They can't blame one particular plane almost every sort of jet in their inventory have been crashed. Either its mig 21 27 after some days or week or two it will be mig 29 or mirage lost due to some technical problem or poor maintaince

The way things are going IAF is gonna be down 2.5 to 3 squadrons by the end of this year. They can't blame one particular plane almost every sort of jet in their inventory have been crashed. Either its mig 21 27 after some days or week or two it will be mig 29 or mirage lost due to some technical problem or poor maintaince
Heard they having problrm getting SU-30 spares too. I have a feeling the Russians are doing this deliberately .They wanna sell more new planes to them.

after Feb 29th, their pilots see a big bird on the sky and think F16 are coming, resulting in crashes

53668496_2275020975877099_6539469882939932672_n.jpg

Guys wanna add the heli crash here? Told you there will be at least 2 more, one more to go and my prediction is on.

Back
Top Bottom