What's new

Rehman Malik Doesn't even know 'BISMILLAH'

then the whole of islam is from arab!!!!...WHILE WE ARE PUNJABI,...look man, we dont need a hindu to be telling us about our religion. tell us how to run our country that is acceptable, but not religious sermons by you.

then the whole of islam is from arab!!!!...WHILE WE ARE PUNJABI,...look man, we dont need a hindu to be telling us about our religion. tell us how to run our country that is acceptable, but not religious sermons by you.

Just answer my questions:

1) Are you not culturally punjabis since thousands of years as your forefathers were?
2) Is it not that Bismilla and other such things are Arbi tradition that has not been in Pakjab (pakistani punjab) 2-3 hundred years ago?
3) Would you expect that 2-3 hundred years down the line your grand children should imitate and carry forward todays western culture that most of you people live? Completely embracing something totaly new and foreign?

Just answer. I have serious point and you people wnat to ignore some bitter questions calling it as troll.

Just answer my questions:

1) Are you not culturally punjabis since thousands of years as your forefathers were?
2) Is it not that Bismilla and other such things are Arbi tradition that has not been in Pakjab (pakistani punjab) 2-3 hundred years ago?
3) Would you expect that 2-3 hundred years down the line your grand children should imitate and carry forward todays western culture that most of you people live? Completely embracing something totaly new and foreign?

Just answer. I have serious point and you people wnat to ignore some bitter questions calling it as troll.

These aren't serious points honey! you fail to understand the difference between tradition and religion.

Apparently, a great deal of Indian believe that Indo-Pak Muslims are a bunch of confused lot who are following some western (Arabic) traditions. It ain't the case. So kindly do some research and learn the difference between Tradition and Religion and then come back and debate. Thanks

Apparently, a great deal of Indian believe that Indo-Pak Muslims are a bunch of confused lot who are following some western (Arabic) traditions. It ain't the case.

Kindly explain the case. What these acquired islamic punjabis (or sindhis or whatever) really are? Who they really were before acquiring islam? And what is the guarantee that few hundred years down the line they will not once again convert to some new found religion.

Thanks

Religion is someones personal matter but as Rehman Malik is a public office bearer so he should know all this.
Let me tell you that many of the taliban captured by Army too did not know the Kalmas of Islam.

Kindly explain the case. What these acquired islamic punjabis (or sindhis or whatever) really are? Who they really were before acquiring islam? And what is the guarantee that few hundred years down the line they will not once again convert to some new found religion.

Thanks

Punjabi, Sindh etc are ethnicities... Being Muslim isn't. Do you know the difference between Religion and Ethnicity?

i've met converts from western countries who can pronounce it properly

to the indians asking about religion and all -- Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem is so commonly used even in every day language.... it simply means "In the name of God (SWT) the most gracious, the most merciful......when you're about to take exam, or drive a car or pretty much almost anything you can recite it. You dont have to be a Mullah or extremist or whatever to use this term. It's very basic, for Muslims.

the way Malik pronounces it is quite goofy....but o well, his mistake not our problem necessarily. Though it's too bad we have to be governed by such incompetent people.

first learn manners how to talk kiddo, then come back, insulting religion doesnt help anybody it justs exposes one's character

I am not insulting any religion. Let me make it very clear.

I am just pointing out the insecurities. If there is really no insecurity then there will be no sensitivities caused by opinions of others on your religion.

I am just pointing out the insecurities. If there is really no insecurity then there will be no sensitivities caused by opinions of others on your religion.

the problem is not giving opinion the problem is your indian stupid brains, you know the answer to the question already and you people display your arrogance and ignorance, thats why i say to my pakistani brothers to leave these guys alone, we cant handle the same question which has been answered already

as for insecurity, yeah we know how insecure indians were when a muslim drew some nude godess and that made him expelled from the country

Personally I rather have him then those 5 time praying Mullahs like Bin Laden and Mullah diesel . Rehman Malik's job is of a Interior Minister not a Imam at some mosque.

EDIT:
I thought it was the other video where he forgets some other surah or something. But still its funny he doesn't know Bismillah maybe he's not religious. The state does not have to interfere in his life.

sory in place of reply i pressed thanks button

on topic.
its not funny it shamefullllll
lanat ho
baighairat ko Bismillah parhini nahi ati and you think its funny .......
and a muslims who do his job according to teaching of Islam is better then any one in this world. he will never lie, never bribe, pay Zakah, never theft, and i can give you a long list but rather then admiting to mistakes you people jump to mullah falana falana.......
i think pakistan should be converted to liberal pakistan like france. na apny man behan ko kuch keh sako gay. na beti ko. aur na tumharey man bap tumhein kuch keh sakeyin. or people who are libral should go to europ away from these mullahs country. a pure muslims cant say not knowing bislmillah is funny...

that shows your mantality ....
you judge religion by the followers???
it is possible that whom you met is not a good follower of the riligion. but religion itself is siimply the nature. it is according to the nature . every religion was send to correct human kind but we changed it according to our own needs.

Can someone explain what "bismillah" means?

Back
Top Bottom